Thayron

May 2, 2017
View attachment 3273507
Update 24.01.18

Due to my vacation over New Year, not much new content is done yet, but I wanted to release an update to show that I'm back, and still working hard.
As decided in a recent poll, the priority for the wiki update will be the quests. It'll take a while to get everything done, but I plan to spent a few hours of my work time every day to keep adding to it, so that we'll eventually get a complete wiki and walkthrough.

Changes:
- New scene with Zaleria. Requires her scene with Ashryn, and Ashryn's solo CG scene. The event starts when you talk with Zaleria first, and then talk with Ashryn when she has a yellow ! above her head when you get close to her.
- The entrance for the 2023 Christmas dungeon was moved from Ryen's bed to the present icon in the bottom right corner of the main party CG room page, where you can also replay other old Christmas events.
- A green book icon was added above Aldlyn in the alpha test version for the war system. It allows you to replay unlocked story events of the war.
- Fixed a bug with the replay of Vampire's beach bikini scene.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Knocky's dialog to not complete the quest step during the "Orchel Trading Route" quest.
- Fixed a bug that caused Thaola's dialog to not complete the quest step during the "About Racism" quest.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
I won a key in the 2023 Christmas event that was supposed to open a chest but I can't find it. If I download this new version of the game will I lose this key and this chest?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I won a key in the 2023 Christmas event that was supposed to open a chest but I can't find it. If I download this new version of the game will I lose this key and this chest?
No, objects from the Christmas dungeon don't disappear. As mentioned in the update notes, you can still access the dungeon via the CG room icon.
If it's the riddle key you mean, it can be used to skip a major riddle one time. It's an "anti-frustration" item in case you get stuck in a riddle.

Reactions: Thayron

Thayron

May 2, 2017
No, objects from the Christmas dungeon don't disappear. As mentioned in the update notes, you can still access the dungeon via the CG room icon.
If it's the riddle key you mean, it can be used to skip a major riddle one time. It's an "anti-frustration" item in case you get stuck in a riddle.
Ok, I got it. Thanks.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Weird.
Every room in the Christmas Dungeon has that issue but it's also the only place that has that issue.
Ah! I just realized, I forgot to change something when the entry to the dungeon was moved to the CG room. I'll fix it for the next upload. :D Thanks for letting me know about the issue.

Send_Nudes_Pls

Formerly 'Rosero1234'
Jul 26, 2019
hey does anyone have a solution for fps drop when in the blue/red flame puzzle? Or at least in any RPGM for that matter, I tried player Fear and Hunger 2 but it was unbearably laggy and fps dropped to a crawl.

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes