Masamune143

Dec 19, 2018
anybody can help me find the gun factory? it's been a while since I played this game and I need to find scuffy, i already did the mission to recruit della but i forgot where i built the gun factory.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how can we get better weapons, armors and horses for our vanguard squads? Those that are equippable in country overview map vanguard squad screen. Also, what do i do with those artifacts from overview map? View attachment 3332474 View attachment 3332475
There is a list with all drops for the vanguards in the wiki, including where to get them:
The artifacts are required to upgrade some vanguards in the screen of your first screenshot.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

rahul rajput

Mar 17, 2018
how to start the quest the mystery of furstenstein i have completed the quest cavern of enigmatic warlord only pending quest i have is of the armor and special dungeon

jh4!wt

Jan 22, 2022
i was doing the Gunslinger Elly quest and when i go underground the game suddenly lags very bad, can someone help me?
does anyone have a similar problem?

Ciuciun

Feb 11, 2019
When i open the game tell me: cinematic fairy tail audio is failed to load!
How i can resolve the problem?
Someone can help me please?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how to start the quest the mystery of furstenstein i have completed the quest cavern of enigmatic warlord only pending quest i have is of the armor and special dungeon
It unlocks when you talk with Trey at the sleeping chambers after using the teleport orb when the scene with f-Brad at the cavern of the enigmatic warlord is done.

i was doing the Gunslinger Elly quest and when i go underground the game suddenly lags very bad, can someone help me?
does anyone have a similar problem?
I'm aware of performance issues in that area. It wasn't like that before, but some change seems to have made the system that checks if a guards spots you cause that problem. I'll try to make an improved version of the system later.

When i open the game tell me: cinematic fairy tail audio is failed to load!
How i can resolve the problem?
Someone can help me please?
Did you update using the "update files only" zip? Either you missed/skipped an update file, or I forgot to add the file in one of them. The quickest way to make sure you have all files is to download the full game again, and copy&paste the entire content of the www/save folder of the old game to the new game folder.

Reactions: jh4!wt

rahul rajput

Mar 17, 2018
It unlocks when you talk with Trey at the sleeping chambers after using the teleport orb when the scene with f-Brad at the cavern of the enigmatic warlord is done.
it stiil doesnt start i have two option when i talk to trey after telelporing small talk and take a day off agin

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
it stiil doesnt start i have two option when i talk to trey after telelporing small talk and take a day off agin
Maybe I forgot something. Have you married someone yet? (Not just unlocked the system, but actually married someone?) It's required for a step of the event, but I think that was later.
If that is not the issue, can you post your save file, so that I can check directly what you're missing in it?

Broken_Nathan

Dec 12, 2021
Hello, sorry if this has been ask before, but. What will happened after assaulting Moriko? because if I didn't assault her, she stays but if I did she's gone, will she come's back later on, after advancing the thieves guild quest or she's just gone forever.
and another question, are the slave's you can get and steal, are their good or evil path different in the story, or will it be just different in CG (PS: Sorry for my bad English)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hello, sorry if this has been ask before, but. What will happened after assaulting Moriko? because if I didn't assault her, she stays but if I did she's gone, will she come's back later on, after advancing the thieves guild quest or she's just gone forever.
and another question, are the slave's you can get and steal, are their good or evil path different in the story, or will it be just different in CG (PS: Sorry for my bad English)
Moriko has a good and a bad route with different events. The decision to rape her at the police HQ decides whether she gets on the god or bad route. If you did not asssault her, then her good path events will continue once you have all conditions for it.
(You might need to talk with Flaire at the thieves guild to do the second attack against the assassins guild.)
The slaves have different CGs and events based on whether they are your maids (good route) or in your prison (bad route).

Shuen1000

Nov 18, 2021
Flaire said smth interesting going on in their bar (thieves guild) and you can visit to see what happens (if you chose evil path, you will found moriko over there)

rahul rajput

Mar 17, 2018
Maybe I forgot something. Have you married someone yet? (Not just unlocked the system, but actually married someone?) It's required for a step of the event, but I think that was later.
If that is not the issue, can you post your save file, so that I can check directly what you're missing in it?
i havent married anyone it isnt unlocked yet i guess after trey quest the wedding system unlocks bro the save file is not showing up when i open the attach file option

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
What is the best / efficient way to earn gold (money) in the game without cheating since you can't siphon funds from the treasury anymore?

From what I can see doing Vanguard Arena missions, then quitting after beating the second phase? Since first phase is like 15K gold, and second phase is 35K gold?

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Anyone remember how unlock the teleport thing? I have the orm but I dont remember how to unlock the "checkpoints"
There is a person in Lalizan in Dorgania who teaches you about the stone plates. After that event, you can interact with the stone plates around the world to unlock them.

~> infinite loading on mega for walkthrough how to fix?
You can't download the walkthrough? Have you tried my official link instead of the main post link?
The most recent game versions and walkthrough are always in this folder link:

i havent married anyone it isnt unlocked yet i guess after trey quest the wedding system unlocks bro the save file is not showing up when i open the attach file option
You have to pack the save as a .zip or .rar file, or something like that, as f95 only allows to attach certain file types to posts. Or you could send me the save with a mail to Naughty-Netherpunch@web.de with a note about what problem you want me to look at, so that I know what the save is for when I see the mail.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
RyenSaotome can you give us a money making guide?

Like what is the most efficient way to earn gold early on? Mid game? Late game?

For instance do we just farm battles? Arena? Mine stones / pick up wild dispel herbs, etc...

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes