Yotetar

May 23, 2020
RyenSaotome can you give us a money making guide?

Like what is the most efficient way to earn gold early on? Mid game? Late game?

For instance do we just farm battles? Arena? Mine stones / pick up wild dispel herbs, etc...
Late game,I had that problem too.
Brexeet Isles is what you are looking for.

rahul rajput

Mar 17, 2018
Here's the save file i want to unlock the marriage system it open after the mystery of furnsten quest which should start after the cave of enagmatic lord quest please check and unlock the marriage system

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
RyenSaotome can you give us a money making guide?

Like what is the most efficient way to earn gold early on? Mid game? Late game?

For instance do we just farm battles? Arena? Mine stones / pick up wild dispel herbs, etc...
Reading the Cheat book in Ryen room you can obtain gold if you need it..
1707936110013.png

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Here's the save file i want to unlock the marriage system it open after the mystery of furnsten quest which should start after the cave of enagmatic lord quest please check and unlock the marriage system
All you're missing is to use the teleport orb once. Then Trey gets a ! above his head and the events of Fürstenstein start.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Could somebody assist me with this, please?
View attachment 3355185
You can't and don't need to use that switch. It's a trap.

did you mean use the teleport orb in the key item to teleport directly into sleeping chambers
Yes, I mean the key item "Teleport Orb" which allows you to select where you want to teleport, including the sleeping chamber. If that works for me with your save, but not for you, then your game is probably not up to date or missed an update while using update files. In that cae, try to re-download the full game .zip of the newest version (24.01.18) and copy&paste the entire content of the www/save folder of the old game version to the same folder in the new game download.

rahul rajput

Mar 17, 2018
You can't and don't need to use that switch. It's a trap.

Yes, I mean the key item "Teleport Orb" which allows you to select where you want to teleport, including the sleeping chamber. If that works for me with your save, but not for you, then your game is probably not up to date or missed an update while using update files. In that cae, try to re-download the full game .zip of the newest version (24.01.18) and copy&paste the entire content of the www/save folder of the old game version to the same folder in the new game download.
i did and it worked now how can i open the wedding system it still doesnt start

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i did and it worked now how can i open the wedding system it still doesnt start
You have to talk with Trey in the sleeping chambers after all main party girls are at 100+ relationship with Ryen. Chiyo is missing in your save, as she is at 85. Once you bring her relationship to 100, Trey will give you the quest about marriage.

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
During the mission "The Forgotten Brexeet Isles," the orbs on the right were shining, while those on the left were not. What did I miss?

1708032954015.png

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
During the mission "The Forgotten Brexeet Isles," the orbs on the right were shining, while those on the left were not. What did I miss?

View attachment 3357546
You don't have to just interact with all orbs once. That'd be a poor riddle. :D
The color of the orbs shows which other orbs they activate or deactivate when you interact with them.
- Red = The orbs activate each other clockwise.
- Yellow = Counter clockwise
- Green = Opposite site
- Blue = Corners over cross, middle for themselves
[The arrows and hexagons on the ground have no meaning.]

Reactions: Leo-67 and Ssato243

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
You don't have to just interact with all orbs once. That'd be a poor riddle. :D
The color of the orbs shows which other orbs they activate or deactivate when you interact with them.
- Red = The orbs activate each other clockwise.
- Yellow = Counter clockwise
- Green = Opposite site
- Blue = Corners over cross, middle for themselves
[The arrows and hexagons on the ground have no meaning.]
I recommend adding that to the wiki.

Ciuciun

Feb 11, 2019
It unlocks when you talk with Trey at the sleeping chambers after using the teleport orb when the scene with f-Brad at the cavern of the enigmatic warlord is done.

I'm aware of performance issues in that area. It wasn't like that before, but some change seems to have made the system that checks if a guards spots you cause that problem. I'll try to make an improved version of the system later.

Did you update using the "update files only" zip? Either you missed/skipped an update file, or I forgot to add the file in one of them. The quickest way to make sure you have all files is to download the full game again, and copy&paste the entire content of the www/save folder of the old game to the new game folder.
No i had downloaded the full game. I tried to download again the game. I played and saved. When i tried to reopen the game, i had again this error.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
No i had downloaded the full game. I tried to download again the game. I played and saved. When i tried to reopen the game, i had again this error.
Are you on windows?
Did you download with the link by someone else in the main post, or from my official link?
Is the file "cinematic-fairy-tale-story-loop-8696-by-Zakhar-Valaha-from-Pixabay.rpgmvo" in the \www\audio\bgm folder? (Total file number in the folder should be 58)
I attached a .zip with that file, in case you're really missing just that one file, but since it's not clear where that problem comes from, I obviously can't say if that will solve all issues.

Reactions: Leo-67

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
So If I close the hole on the hit springs I got blocked from Naomi path?

Since I cant figure out how else trigger the scenes with Naomi

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So If I close the hole on the hit springs I got blocked from Naomi path?

Since I cant figure out how else trigger the scenes with Naomi
You can go back to the hole in the wall to open it, if you change your mind after closing it.

OrojiYong

Jun 3, 2020
where is Red Flower Crystals can't find it anywhere ?
how to give the challenge floor of the Spire of Courage ?
I'm just get hard floor?

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes