Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
New in this game and where to find a ghost to enter the prison? And what about the Katryx. Should find special ore also. And the special pickaxe?

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
New in this game and where to find a ghost to enter the prison? And what about the Katryx. Should find special ore also. And the special pickaxe?
The ghost you need is "Shey" and can be found in the dungeon of Old Ashton in Begus. After finishing her events in that town, she'll move to the top left corner of the sleeping chambers in your castle in Aldlyn.
You need to speak with the blacksmith Knocky in the elf village Ebron to advance the events about the Katryx Blade.

As mentioned by caju there is a pdf walkthrough in the game files, and we have a wiki at which has a step by step guide of all main story events.

Reactions: Leo-67 and caju

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
The ghost you need is "Shey" and can be found in the dungeon of Old Ashton in Begus. After finishing her events in that town, she'll move to the top left corner of the sleeping chambers in your castle in Aldlyn.
You need to speak with the blacksmith Knocky in the elf village Ebron to advance the events about the Katryx Blade.

As mentioned by caju there is a pdf walkthrough in the game files, and we have a wiki at which has a step by step guide of all main story events.
Thanks for the reply but even the walkthrough don't help. FIND THE LABORATORY IN CENTRAL. ??????? not even an idea where this could be. When I wnt to build a laboratory a have not enough stones (required 2 and in stoch 182)

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks for the reply but even the walkthrough don't help. FIND THE LABORATORY IN CENTRAL. ??????? not even an idea where this could be. When I wnt to build a laboratory a have not enough stones (required 2 and in stoch 182)
Untitled.jpg It is right here when it is built

DarkYamada24

May 21, 2018
Can anyone help me.. im having a loop after meeting in luolumbo > go to fight with raziel > wake up after get stab by traitor.. and everytime i go out the city the scene get a loop from luolumbo to destroy castle below luolumbo. How do i fix that?? I play this game on joiplay

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can anyone help me.. im having a loop after meeting in luolumbo > go to fight with raziel > wake up after get stab by traitor.. and everytime i go out the city the scene get a loop from luolumbo to destroy castle below luolumbo. How do i fix that?? I play this game on joiplay
Can you post the save file with the issue? You can find the saves in the www/save folder.

Reactions: Leo-67

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I know but not enough stone (even with 200 pieces)
Are you perhaps confusing stone in your party inventory with the resource used on the overview map? The overview map for your country uses it's own resources, not what you have in your inventory.
The amount of stone your country has should be shown in the text. For example, if it would show "The construction costs 9x Wood [5] and 3x Stone [0]" the 0 would tell you that your country has no stone. In that case, you could use the turn end button to get resources.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
does im the only one who mira blessing is a nerf for my party instead of buff team damage TT
Do you have the newest version? I forgot if it was that skill, but there was a bug that caused the skill to reduce the stats to 20% instead of increasing it by 20%. It should be fixed in the newest update.

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
I accidently finished the quest regarding the fragment dungeons by doing the waterspirit one before the other ones. Did I miss out on any characters, sidequests or other things, or can I just do them later?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I accidently finished the quest regarding the fragment dungeons by doing the waterspirit one before the other ones. Did I miss out on any characters, sidequests or other things, or can I just do them later?
You didn't miss anything. You can still do the dungeons later. The only thing you don't get is the dialog about the fragments already been gone by the time you arrived at the chest for it, but there is no extra rewards or content from doing them ahead of advancing the story.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 24.05.04.png
Update 24.05.06 changes:

- New brawler battles for Brad. One in the tower east of Kagabanui, one in the tower slightly south of the first tower, and after those two battles you can challenge their master in Lalizan.
- In "Act 1" of the time skip events, the military commanders of the other nations are introduced in multiple events. A lot of them appear in casual clothes, while they will wear other outfits during the war phase.
[You can access the test version of the time skip content when you interact with the sparkling book in Ryen's bedroom in the castle of Aldlyn by selecting the "Time skip preview" option.]
- The new military commanders have short dialogs before and after some of the battles in Begus during the war act of the time skip preview events. You can get these dialogs by using the icon over Aldlyn to replay the battles. (Terese near Parverhill, Robin at the border near Ironholm Prison, Godfreed near Witton, and the other three in the battle of Calterburry)
- New event in the time skip act "Preg." It appears as a sparkling icon over Newkungu in Dorgania when both Shanna and Naomi are pregnant and married to you. After this event, the same sparkling icon will appear in the "Birth" act, and give you a CG scene with the two foxgirl sisters.

- The lightning brawler Sparky, which you can meet in the Black Twin Towers of Honor, has a full body CG image now. She was added to the CG room page "Others 2."
- New full body CG and character sprite for Flaire, the leader of the Thremten thieves guild.

- Fixed a bug in Tsiom's event, which prevented you from progressing Brad's story with her when you changed to the level 200 class before doing her event.
- Changed watchtowers on the worldmap to be "below" players, so that you can walk through them.
- Fixed an issue with randomized battles in the black twin towers of honor.

I'd love to hear which of the new characters you like or hate the most, and who you're looking forward to learn about more.

The next update will advance the war phase further, with new battles and more content about the military commanders of your enemies.
Finishing the war phase will be the top priority for the next update(s).

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes