johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
is there any cg room or such in this game? if yes anyone mind share their complete save?

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
i've done all mirels quests and talked to the needed npcs in thremten and ebron yet i cant access hot springs.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Here is mine....I've unlocked pretty much everything except large farm and brad's cage fight (I don't know how to open them) and got the hot springs scene too. If anything is missing pls let me know :)

Reactions: FastBullet

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
And as for secret springs,
1. There is one elf girl in Ebron, near tree house, the singing elf. (NPC name Lela, hair somewhat orange or whatever )
2. There is an elf in Witton near the snowman. (NPC name Tyana, Characteristics: greenish hue hair and a scarf, Required member Mirel)
3. There is a woman in Paverhill in westmost building (building is near the sign and woman is always in-front fireplace, Characteristics: Green hair covered with blue (idk)scarf.)
4. There is a man in Thremten (House location: southmost house along the main road, Green roof, banner on right and city signboard on left, a woman infront of the house. Enter to get to man. Party member required : Vampire.)
5. There is a guard in Red keep on the right side on the wall near tent.
6. Two women in the Inn in Aldlyn. (on the right side of the entry. NPC required Mira)

That's all the NPC and their requirements for getting the dialogue, besides clearing party members' side quests. After that go to Calbridge Stronghold, don't go through gate, go to gambler (Hiroku, red haired Catboy), and there is a path forking left of his hut, get to the end of the path. If you go through, then it's fine. If not, try pressing 'Z' key.

Hope that helps :)

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone know how to obtain strange gold? I completed every quest and still don't have a clue.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
yup, you've got to get iron, take it to (crap I can't remember the country's name) the one at north of central, into the palace. Go to the left passage till the end ( you should have the army's uniform to pass through the gate). Clear the dungeon and get to 3 wizards near some dark swirling portal, they'll convert the iron to strange gold.

Or you can always RPG save editor :p

Edit: ok country is begus. It's Amagal.

Last edited:

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Country is actually Amagal, Begus is the cold one. Thank you very much for answer.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Got a question for you guys, am I the only one that hates the turn based attack shit? I don't want to do any of that. I want to explore the map, beat the puzzles so I can get the characters. Throughout my playthrough I must have only used the turn based attack once and it was only so I could upgrade a building. Egh.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Got a question for you guys, am I the only one that hates the turn based attack shit? I don't want to do any of that. I want to explore the map, beat the puzzles so I can get the characters. Throughout my playthrough I must have only used the turn based attack once and it was only so I could upgrade a building. Egh.
Well if you ask me, I would do anything for an adventure based game....all I want is a good storyline, but I have to say that it does have hit a bottleneck on the main plot. Buut I do hate turn based battles too....Why don't they just go ahead, calculate the stats and declare if player wins or lose, that's way quicker.

But, I'm here only for the story :)

Reactions: Jonson
K

KnightAngleBoi7

I don't hate turn based, but I dislike the type it uses in the main battles. the warmap ones are something else (maps too cluttered).

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
For me it doesn't matter as long it's (reasonably) hard and challenging with interesting story. "Kill, Screw, Marry" game, for example, has stat calculating fight system and it works better than usual RPGmaker combat. Unfortunatly game on hard mode mades no room for mistakes so I stucked in final level. I try again sometime, challenge makes even shitty h-scenes rewarding.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
i forgot all about this game, been long time since i played it D:
.. Last time i played it i didnt use a walkthough.
Does anyone know if there "Is" a walkthough for this game?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok... anyone mind share their full save with global save? cause it need global to identify it in save file

Reactions: david cee
4.10 star(s) 73 Votes