Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Respects to the dev for sticking with the game for so long. Played it a long time ago but now it almost looks like a completely different game.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The new version 19.05.05 is now available as update files and for windows. Other versions will follow tomorrow.
The android update hasn't been uploaded yet but is on it's way. ;) My connection isn't the best, so it takes a while to upload everything everywhere.

Restart game

Dec 9, 2018
does anyone know? the code number in Lualambo and Shinasoka in Dorgania, I don't know how to complete the fragment hunt task.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
does anyone know? the code number in Lualambo and Shinasoka in Dorgania, I don't know how to complete the fragment hunt task.
You can find the solution in the walkthrough, but to solve the quest you only really need to go to the capital of Dorgania and talk with their king. The riddles for the dungeons are all optional.

Jul 28, 2017
A question on the scenes: Are the scenes or CGs such as the christmas scenes from the previous versions available for viewing in the latest version or do we have to preserve that build to view those scenes?

Jun 20, 2018
A question on the scenes: Are the scenes or CGs such as the christmas scenes from the previous versions available for viewing in the latest version or do we have to preserve that build to view those scenes?
it only unlocked in Christmas..you need to wait till christmas update

Restart game

Dec 9, 2018
You can find the solution in the walkthrough, but to solve the quest you only really need to go to the capital of Dorgania and talk with their king. The riddles for the dungeons are all optional.
No,i want to know the code. i'm for
No,i'm only want know the code.i am forget about the password and i don't have save file? to return the mission explanation.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Time limited scenes like the christmas events can only be started and unlocked in that particular version. But if you have triggered them once you can re-play them in the CG room even in later versions.

Who the hell is Miyako? and where can I find her?
She is one of the four slaves that you can buy at the thieves guild or the brothel.

I'd love if there were more... kinky policy options :p
Can you give an example for what you have in mind? :)

No,i want to know the code. i'm for

No,i'm only want know the code.i am forget about the password and i don't have save file? to return the mission explanation.
The password wasn't explained in the mission. It's a riddle that you have to solve in order to get into the dungeon. :D But as I mentioned, the solution can be found in the FAQ section of the walkthrough if you don't want to give it a try.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
How can i pass the Wolfgirl blocking the second floor of the challenge dungeon of spire of courage? She says that i must wait for Her boss, i talked with all the NPC of the dungeon but nothing happens

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How can i pass the Wolfgirl blocking the second floor of the challenge dungeon of spire of courage? She says that i must wait for Her boss, i talked with all the NPC of the dungeon but nothing happens
That content is not in the game yet, it is the devs way to tell you this or so he said a few pages back.

Aug 7, 2018
The story is great but man the main character feel so useless :v i'm lvl 27 with him and all he has is that damn fire skill and basic attack. I think the characters need some more skills.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
The story is great but man the main character feel so useless :v i'm lvl 27 with him and all he has is that damn fire skill and basic attack. I think the characters need some more skills.
I don't recall when or how you acquire them, but Ryen has at least 6 magic skills available (not counting debug attack):
  • Flameblade - adds fire damage to his sword attacks *
  • Darkblade - adds darkness damage to his sword attacks *
  • Roar - debuff enemies
  • Fire Recovery - self heal
  • Combo Attack - AOE attack
  • Connection - heal ally based on current relationship value
* note you can't combine flameblade and darkblade together, casting one dispels the other

My Ryen is lvl 45, so you might just not be high enough level, but I don't recall waiting so long to get skills. I think you're missing something.

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes