Aug 7, 2018
I don't recall when or how you acquire them, but Ryen has at least 6 magic skills available (not counting debug attack):
  • Flameblade - adds fire damage to his sword attacks *
  • Darkblade - adds darkness damage to his sword attacks *
  • Roar - debuff enemies
  • Fire Recovery - self heal
  • Combo Attack - AOE attack
  • Connection - heal ally based on current relationship value
* note you can't combine flameblade and darkblade together, casting one dispels the other

My Ryen is lvl 45, so you might just not be high enough level, but I don't recall waiting so long to get skills. I think you're missing something.
You don't get it, he still need something that makes the character to feel worthy because for real. He only got 1 agressive skill do you get it? Which is Combo Attack besides it what does he have? nothing that's what i mean. The character is just boring to play

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Does anyone know.How i can find steel,and mithrilbar?
You need coal to craft steel at an alchemy table after you obtained the recipe for it. The recipe and coal can be found at the Spire of Courage in Begus. Mithril and also coal can be found in dungeons in Dorgania, for example below Siriveta.

You don't get it, he still need something that makes the character to feel worthy because for real. He only got 1 agressive skill do you get it? Which is Combo Attack besides it what does he have? nothing that's what i mean. The character is just boring to play
I see no value in a skill that is simply a replacement for the normal attack with more damage, which is why I usually prefer to use elements as a way to make the decisions depend more on the battle and what enemy is in front of you. But I definitely will get to re-balance a lot of things at some point and add some more skills where needed.

I play android version, and I can't find the save file folder
Sadly there is no easy way to find saves on android. It's possible with a file exlporer app to find them somewhere in the home folder, but I don't even know myself where exactly and if it's the same for all phones or if it changes.
But starting from this apk version the saves should automaticly transfer from the old to the new version when installing it. The previous version was done wrong, which caused it to be seen as two different games by phones. My apologizes for that.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
It had been a long time since the last time that I played this game.

If you decide move Wendy to the palace in the future you should put her in front of female Grey.. It would be fun to see her recognizing Grey.. Or the characters saying something like that:

-Wendy: I think that I saw this girl before..(each time you talk with her)

-Grey: Why is Wendy here? (each time you talk with Grey after Wendy appearance in the palace)

Finally I understood how found the Secret hot springs.. Visiting all the cities of Ryen country you can found people mentioning the springs..

Mai good path was really good. I like her final costume too.

You surprised me with Mira's sex scenes

QUESTIONS..

-I see the I have 6 of 7 maids to have sex.. The last girl is available or will appear in a future update? I am talking with the last maid, the pink haired girl called Louise that is in the treasure room but nothing new..

-Lielle dungeon..You can only complete the dungeon in your first visit. Right? I visited this place again but no matter how many times I touch the levers I can´t found more than 2 levers.. and I can not advance more.. and the crystals are blocking the other way again..

Jun 20, 2018

If you decide move Wendy(black elf that was in the academy with Ryen, tsubaki and grey) to the palace in the future you should put her in front of Grey.. I thought it would be funny after heard her mentioning Grey.

-Grey: Why is Wendy here? (each time you talk with Grey after Wendy appearance in the palace)

Finally I understood how found the Secret hot springs..

QUESTIONS..

-I see the I have 6 of 7 maids to have sex.. The last girl is available or will appear in a future update? I am talking with the last maid, the pink haired girl called Louise that is in the treasure room but nothing new..

-Lielle dungeon..You can only complete the dungeon in your first visit. Right? I visited this place again but no matter how many times I touch the levers I can´t found more than 2 levers.. and I can not advance more.. and the crystals are blocking the other way again..
poor wendy,every night she masturbating about Ryen..now she is alone again..

Reactions: vickze

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
poor wendy,every night she masturbating about Ryen..now she is alone again..
Yeah. Poor girl, Grey(who was a man) and Tsubaki fucked with him before her and are the only ones enjoying him.

Her female self scenes are really good.. No reasons to return grey to his old self. I decided save Grey once but.. When I saw MALE GRAY calling Ryen MY HERO.. I saw this too GAY and I decided that the best option was female GREY.

Jun 20, 2018
Yeah. Poor girl, Grey and specially Tsubaki are the only ones enjoying him.

Her female self scenes are really good.. No reasons to return grey to his old self. I decided save Grey once but.. When I saw MALE GRAY calling me MY HERO.. I saw this too GAY and I decided that the best option was female GRAY.
Tsubaki and her doesnt get along too much and she think Tsubaki want Ryen for herself in academy as she saw her always with him..in the end,she take her virginity with dildo and she keep masturbating thinking about Ryen all night..i hope Ryen put her in the castle soon..maybe as a spy or guard?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

If you decide move Wendy to the palace in the future you should put her in front of female Grey.. It would be fun to see her recognizing Grey.. Or simple something like that:

Finally I understood how found the Secret hot springs.. Visiting all the cities of Ryen country you can found people mentioning the springs..

QUESTIONS..

The counter for the maids was wrong as I added the headmaid Ryia to it without increasing the counter. If you see 7 maids on the screen then you have 7 of 7.

It should be no problem to leave and come back to Lielle's dungeon later. The riddle is a bit tricky as you need to use two levers a second time. The solution is in the walkthrough.
If you think it's bugged for you, send me your save file and I'll check it.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
The counter for the maids was wrong as I added the headmaid Ryia to it without increasing the counter. If you see 7 maids on the screen then you have 7 of 7.

It should be no problem to leave and come back to Lielle's dungeon later. The riddle is a bit tricky as you need to use two levers a second time. The solution is in the walkthrough.
If you think it's bugged for you, send me your save file and I'll check it.
No.. I have 6 maids in the screen.. WHO IS THE LAST?

I visited this place and resolved the crystal things before but... I have blocked this path now.. maybe because I leave this place..

This save file? I saved in the dungeon.. Or the config or global save?

Seems that I can´t upload correctly the file... :eek: I see: The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension

Maybe I should try it again.. if you say that two levers is enough maybe is that I have bad luck

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Tsubaki and her doesnt get along too much and she think Tsubaki want Ryen for herself in academy as she saw her always with him..in the end,she take her virginity with dildo and she keep masturbating thinking about Ryen all night..i hope Ryen put her in the castle soon..maybe as a spy or guard?
We have a spy.. Kurohime.. But 2 are better than 1. ;)

Add her to the list of Ryen guests/lovers...

Reactions: Super Galactus
Jun 20, 2018
We have a spy.. Kurohime.. But 2 are better than 1. ;)

Add her to the list of Ryen guests/lovers...
id like to see her reaction when Ryen introduced her to Grey,it will be more funny when Tsubaki is there too..yes,Kurohime,is alone now,..she doesnt have friend..except Ryen as her lover..

Reactions: RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
No.. I have 6 maids in the screen.. WHO IS THE LAST?

I visited this place and resolved the crystal things before but... I have blocked this path now.. maybe because I leave this place..

This save file? I saved in the dungeon.. Or the config or global save?

Seems that I can´t upload correctly the file... :eek: I see: The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension

Maybe I should try it again.. if you say that two levers is enough maybe is that I have bad luck
You're missing Aleah, but maybe you put her into your dungeon instead of making her your maid. :D

You can send me your save file per at Naughty-Netherpunch@web.de
I only need one save file with the number of the save slot in which you have the issue, no global or config file.

There are more than two levers in the dungeon, but two you need to interact with twice (not immediately but after going further).

Reactions: vickze

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
id like to see her reaction when Ryen introduced her to Grey,it will be more funny when Tsubaki is there too..yes,Kurohime,is alone now,..she doesnt have friend..except Ryen as her lover..
Hahaha.. Even if the Game Developer only makes this that would be really funny.. Yeah, poor Kurohime but she was in prison before that "tortured" by Ryen.

I imaginated the Ryen showing her the guests floor with Grey appearing in that moment and running away to not be recognized by Wendis..

Talking about the prison.. You remember LACE?(The woman with that invincible armor) the first time that I saw her I though that she was Ryen sister or cousin.. I saw them similar, like one female version of him with long hair..

You're missing Aleah, but maybe you put her into your dungeon instead of making her your maid. :D

I only need one save file with the number of the save slot in which you have the issue, no global or config file.

There are more than two levers in the dungeon, but two you need to interact with twice (not immediately but after going further).

DAMN.. Now I remember her.. She is in my prison.. Like that pinkheaded ungrateful elf that I saw in the Spire of Courage.. Now I changed my mind about put innocent girls in prison.. Zonja(the dancer) is really hot..

OK.. Seems that the GMAIL is not showing me one invalid file.. I will sent you the save file..

I started this Dungeon long time ago and used a lot of levers but.. Seems that I am forgetting something and I can´t remember how continue.. I even actived the DEBUG ATTACK(I am tired of this dungeon monsters)

THANKS for the help.

Jun 20, 2018
Hahaha.. Even if the Game Developer only makes this that would be really funny.. Yeah, poor Kurohime but she was in prison before that "tortured" by Ryen.

I imaginated the Ryen showing her the guests floor with Grey appearing in that moment and running away to not be recognized by Wendis..

Talking about the prison.. You remember LACE?(The woman with that invincible armor) the first time that I saw her I though that she was Ryen sister or cousin.. I saw them similar, like one female version of him with long hair..

DAMN.. Now I remember her.. She is in my prison.. Like that pinkheaded ungrateful elf that I saw in the Spire of Courage.. Now I changed my mind about put innocent girls in prison.. Zonja(the dancer) is really hot..

OK.. Seems that the GMAIL is not showing me one invalid file.. I will sent you the save file..

I started this Dungeon long time ago and used a lot of levers but.. Seems that I am forgetting something and I can´t remember how continue.. I even actived the DEBUG ATTACK(I am tired of this dungeon monsters)

THANKS for the help.
i like Lace,but i dont like how Ryen treat her,she is likeable,i hope she have a good path after all that torture like Kurohime..

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Hey developer 1 sugestion. U can make that in cg room if u unlock the sex scene with 1 character, the button with 2 hearts that indicates pregnancy Was also for do or remove the pregnancy? Because i have reapeated with more than 1 character the sex scene like 10-15 times for get the pregnancy and i miss 1 character because i though that Was done and now i can't come back. If you do this the pregnancy will be more easy and we can choose what girl want pregnant and what girl no.
I hope u can do this, and Thanks for all!!!!

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
i like Lace,but i dont like how Ryen treat her,she is likeable,i hope she have a good path after all that torture like Kurohime..
I think that the millwater succubus deserves more one good path.. Her boss death was one accident.. Or maybe I am remembering another thing..

Thanks for your help..

legacywarrior62

May 31, 2018
So I finally tried out the game earlier this week, and i love it. The characters and the lore from what i played so far was really good. I like the MC and his team (favorite one is Chiyo), and the way they interact with the world. Kinda hope you expand on Ryen's conquest maybe add a good and bad path to each of them. Although combat felt a little blogged down when you start clearing dungeons in the ice country, but that probably because I didn't have the proper equipment and levels to deal with that. Also the turn based country management section of the game feels a bit dull. Thats about it on my opinion of the game.

Interesting side note though one of your characters look oddly similar to a character in a Japanese gacha game called brave girl ravens.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
agreed..she is not really that bad,maybe ryen punish her because she hit his lover,Tsubaki...poor girl
Talking about Tsubaki, seems that Lielle is really pervert or she was really drunk.. She said when you were fucking her that maybe Tsubaki could have joined them if they had fucked in the lake.

If you forgot who is Lielle I am talking about her:

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes