Mushmushy1

May 30, 2017
So, how does one acquire gold bars? It seems like there are a lot of things to craft with them but no repeatable method of acquiring them. I've found a grand total of six laying around which is enough for like...one piece of armor.

FapMachine123

Jun 26, 2020
Because the versioning is based on the update date it's kinda hard to know exactly how close to completion this game is. I've played a bit and it's worth several hours easily unless you really rush the main quest.

So my question : has the dev given any idea of how close to completion the game is? 60%? 70%? He plans on updating the game to his final days?

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
WHY CAN'T MIREL GET PREGNANT?:cry: I LOVE Elf's,big tits and blond hair. So she instantly became my favourite girl and now i see i cant knock her up:cry:! Oh Why developer-san? The sadness i feel...

• Wow
Reactions: Genji

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
WHY CAN'T MIREL GET PREGNANT?:cry: I LOVE Elf's,big tits and blond hair. So she instantly became my favourite girl and now i see i cant knock her up:cry:! Oh Why developer-san? The sadness i feel...

If the dev is the intelligent being they have thus far proven themselves to be... It's "in development" aka planned but not good enough for release yet.

There's also the criminal succubus' redemption arc/good path, the option to "train" others placed in the secret dungeon so that they can be released into their good paths, country takeover wars, and a few dozen other things that they haven't finished yet.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
If the dev is the intelligent being they have thus far proven themselves to be... It's "in development" aka planned but not good enough for release yet.

There's also the criminal succubus' redemption arc/good path, the option to "train" others placed in the secret dungeon so that they can be released into their good paths, country takeover wars, and a few dozen other things that they haven't finished yet.
There is no train others until they get released for the good route.They just in the bad route.If you talking about Lace,yeah,she is in the good route if you doesnt rape her. :unsure:

czoko004

May 16, 2017
Because the versioning is based on the update date it's kinda hard to know exactly how close to completion this game is. I've played a bit and it's worth several hours easily unless you really rush the main quest.

So my question : has the dev given any idea of how close to completion the game is? 60%? 70%? He plans on updating the game to his final days?

IIRC he plans to do so at least till 2023-2024

Unicorncock

Jul 16, 2020
Android save games lost due to uninstalling of last version...now i gotta start from tha beginning... don't wanna spend that much time again...can anyone share save game for Android...plz

Mushmushy1

May 30, 2017
I like this game a lot, I played most of what was available to it back in... 2016ish? In case the dev is reading I'll leave something I enjoy and something I dislike.

1. I really enjoyed the map battle minigame. I'm at the end of the main story and haven't found anything beyond the lvl 5 battle with Lind, so I assume that's all there is for now, but it was really fun. A style of combat different from the standard one was a fantastic detour and I'd like to see more of that.

2. One issue I have is the rapid red screen flashing that happens every time you enter an area with poison or lava on the floor. I don't have epilepsy but it still makes me uncomfortable and hurts my eyes. If a person with photosensitive epilepsy ever played this game I worry it would give them an attack the first time they stepped into a volcano. If it's possible, a better option might be making the character sprite flash instead or add a toggle option.

Reactions: Lezirambo
4.10 star(s) 73 Votes