RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I uploaded new "update files only" for version 20.09.05. They don't add new content, but fix some spelling mistakes and add a reset option for Moriko's event back to the point where you make the choice for her good or bad path at the police HQ.
Download:

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I used the Option of reset moriko path, after the thieves guild raid quest(even after score with nina) but moriko doesnt appear in Aldyn

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I used the Option of reset moriko path, after the thieves guild raid quest(even after score with nina) but moriko doesnt appear in Aldyn
When you used the reset option, did you return to the police HQ and had the events in which you could pick to rape Moriko or to let her be?
Moriko doesn't appear in Aldlyn. Moriko stays at the police HQ, Nori appears in Aldlyn after the assassins guild events.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
When you used the reset option, did you return to the police HQ and had the events in which you could pick to rape Moriko or to let her be?
Moriko doesn't appear in Aldlyn. Moriko stays at the police HQ, Nori appears in Aldlyn after the assassins guild events.
i let her be and yes, she is in the HQ....how i trigger her "good path" scene?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Question: how do I trigger Tsubaki's quest for new katana?
The walkthrough is your friend. It has all steps for the events of the main characters one by one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i let her be and yes, she is in the HQ....how i trigger her "good path" scene?
My mistake. The trigger to unlock her good path scene happens when you do the assassins guild events while you're on her good path. I forgot to change it, so that you can still get the good path scene when you reset her events after the assassins guild event. It currently only works when you reset her events before doing the assassins guild. I'll make a fix for that!

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
so I finished the fragment hunt quest by going straight to the king of Dorgania and the waterspirit. Can I still get access to the riddles and the other stuff of the other dungeons of the fragment hunt quest? Anything I have missed because of it?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
so I finished the fragment hunt quest by going straight to the king of Dorgania and the waterspirit. Can I still get access to the riddles and the other stuff of the other dungeons of the fragment hunt quest? Anything I have missed because of it?
Yes, you can still access the riddle dungeons. And no, you haven't missed anything. Just short dialogs that the chests are already empty.

how to make character creation?
That was the last christmas special event. You can still access it via a glowing note at the sleeping chambers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
wasnt there a Kayelinth scene at the river near tremten i swear i remember an event where her an another girl go play in the river but wiki doesnt mention it, been over a year since i played and i noticed some things have changed like the female bandit commander not being a rape recruitment from how i remember it (not that im complaining)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
wasnt there a Kayelinth scene at the river near tremten i swear i remember an event where her an another girl go play in the river but wiki doesnt mention it, been over a year since i played and i noticed some things have changed like the female bandit commander not being a rape recruitment from how i remember it (not that im complaining)
Yes, there is an event with Kayelinth and Chiyo playing in a river. You probably need to advance Chiyo's events further to get it.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
I uploaded new "update files only" for version 20.09.05. They don't add new content, but fix some spelling mistakes and add a reset option for Moriko's event back to the point where you make the choice for her good or bad path at the police HQ.
i hope we'll also get a reset option for Lace and Irinlia (and maybe Millaine)

Reactions: Lezard Valeth

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lace i gave up with and evil trained since nice is one scene and thats it as of right now, just got the chiyo scene so thanks for the mention

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Still can't get an option to get Tsubaki a present for the feast :cry: I must be missing something that triggers it for her, I have the option for everyone else?

And the unaviodable lesbian stuff gets worse Mira & Mirel fuck at the hot spring, I wish stuff like that was optional.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
And the unaviodable lesbian stuff gets worse Mira & Mirel fuck at the hot spring, I wish stuff like that was optional.
first: you can simply skip through it
second: you can tell the dude to close the hole before the scene starts

also why should it be made optional for one person?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
first: you can simply skip through it
second: you can tell the dude to close the hole before the scene starts
Yeah I know you can choose not to see it but that doesn't mean it didn't happen which is made pretty clear from the dialogue after you choose the second option. It still happened hence unaviodable.

Reactions: KingWeWuz
4.10 star(s) 73 Votes