4y33m

Aug 26, 2020
So that's what it does. I thought it increase chances of crits or something. Thank you for the speedy reply, love the game btw.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

deeros

Jun 13, 2018
60???:ROFLMAO: At this point I've done the ice raid hundred of times and I'm still missing memory orb 5. I'm not sure but I think that the memory orbs and panties work a bit different compared to the rest of the legendary items. This is just a guess since they are the items I hear most often people complain about missing.
They certainly are a pain to get. Though I believe I have orb 5 but miss 4. sigh.

Hippohut

Jan 5, 2018
Some things that will get fixed with the next update:
- Tsubaki's and Trey's base AGI stats were increased, but heavy armor reduces the AGI more than before.
- Tsubaki's base hit% chance was increased.
- A new legendary whetstone can be obtained from the metal chest in the fire raid. Tsubaki can use this whetstone at the fire raid anvil to upgrade her Setsuna to legendary quality. Setsuna+ will allow her to use the skill Bright Whirlwind, which does light element damage to all enemies.
- Ryen's Fire Recovery was bugged. It healed 25% of his current HP instead of his max HP. It's fixed now and should be more valid as a healing option.
- Ryen's Flameblade and Dark Blade skills now add 20% crit chance additionally to the change of element for his attacks.
- The cost for Mira's Recover Energy skill was reduced from 300 to 100 MP.
- Chiyo's knowledge skill was weakened a bit, the cost increased from 40 to 45 MP, and it can't crit anymore.
- Increased the chance for Memory Orb 3 to appear in caves from 2% to 10%. The chance for the CG scene events to appear was also increased. The chance to receive green chest loot from a cave was removed.
- Fixed a bug where the Frozen Panties of Frozen Queen wouldn't drop when you had Tiena's Panties in your inventory.
- Kalia, the water mage of the raider group, now gives you the option to trade 5xWater Bottle for 1xWater Bucket when you have at least 5 bottles in your inventory.
- It's not possible anymore to plant seeds in the nature raid area when you don't have fertilizer. This'll fix the bug of planting spots to become unavailable when you put a seed in without fertilizer, as it wasn't possible to add the fertilizer later.

I'll continue to check all feedback, and make changes where necessary, so please don't hold your thoughts or ideas back. ;)

The official folder links contains a .apk file, which is what you need to install the game on android. It's not necessary to install another app.
Download folder: Mega
How do you open up the menu or save on the Android version?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Some things that will get fixed with the next update:
- Tsubaki's and Trey's base AGI stats were increased, but heavy armor reduces the AGI more than before.
- Tsubaki's base hit% chance was increased.
- A new legendary whetstone can be obtained from the metal chest in the fire raid. Tsubaki can use this whetstone at the fire raid anvil to upgrade her Setsuna to legendary quality. Setsuna+ will allow her to use the skill Bright Whirlwind, which does light element damage to all enemies.
- Ryen's Fire Recovery was bugged. It healed 25% of his current HP instead of his max HP. It's fixed now and should be more valid as a healing option.
- Ryen's Flameblade and Dark Blade skills now add 20% crit chance additionally to the change of element for his attacks.
- The cost for Mira's Recover Energy skill was reduced from 300 to 100 MP.
- Chiyo's knowledge skill was weakened a bit, the cost increased from 40 to 45 MP, and it can't crit anymore.
- Increased the chance for Memory Orb 3 to appear in caves from 2% to 10%. The chance for the CG scene events to appear was also increased. The chance to receive green chest loot from a cave was removed.
- Fixed a bug where the Frozen Panties of Frozen Queen wouldn't drop when you had Tiena's Panties in your inventory.
- Kalia, the water mage of the raider group, now gives you the option to trade 5xWater Bottle for 1xWater Bucket when you have at least 5 bottles in your inventory.
- It's not possible anymore to plant seeds in the nature raid area when you don't have fertilizer. This'll fix the bug of planting spots to become unavailable when you put a seed in without fertilizer, as it wasn't possible to add the fertilizer later.

I'll continue to check all feedback, and make changes where necessary, so please don't hold your thoughts or ideas back. ;)

The official folder links contains a .apk file, which is what you need to install the game on android. It's not necessary to install another app.
Download folder: Mega
will the whetstone make up for the loss of the Attack for Tsubaki and if so by how much?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
will the whetstone make up for the loss of the Attack for Tsubaki and if so by how much?
The current stats of the upgraded Setsuna are 45 ATK, 15 DEF, +9% crit, +10% M.HP, and allows the use of the skills Combo Slash and Bright Whirlwind (Light element damage against all enemies).

Gaboo90

Mar 19, 2018
I have ver 21.03 on my Android I downloaded ver 21.04.16 to update not working my phone storage still has 80% free space !! I don't wanna delete my ver 21.03 has my save I am on unrooted phone..so I can't move my old save then delete my game then install new update..

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Forgive me if this is a dead horse but there's no way I'm looking through 240 pages to find out; To what degree is the pregnancy content? I saw people mention you could knock up monsters and some of your party members (I think), but they said there was training timeskip and then they give birth. Is there any actual lewd content with the characters while pregnant?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have ver 21.03 on my Android I downloaded ver 21.04.16 to update not working my phone storage still has 80% free space !! I don't wanna delete my ver 21.03 has my save I am on unrooted phone..so I can't move my old save then delete my game then install new update..
What's the problem? How is the update not working?
If the installation worked before, you should be able to install it again.
On some phones, it was possible to de-install the game, and install the new version, while keeping the save files. But I can't promise that this works on every android phone.

Forgive me if this is a dead horse but there's no way I'm looking through 240 pages to find out; To what degree is the pregnancy content? I saw people mention you could knock up monsters and some of your party members (I think), but they said there was training timeskip and then they give birth. Is there any actual lewd content with the characters while pregnant?
The current game only allows you to get the girls pregnant. Scenes during pregnancy, the birth of your children, and other such content will happen during and after a "time skip" in the main story. I'm currently working to finish everything in the "current time" before I'll add the time skip events, that's why it'll still take a while before that content will get added.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Furmilk and Genji

OptimusLincoln

Dec 21, 2020
How do I unlock the Strategy map battle system? I feel like I've missed something because I'm at the main quest that says "Final Battle" and still no battle system that it tells me I need to unlock...

DarkKuwagata

Mar 11, 2019
I might have soft locked the main questline. During the quest Finding Lucilla after gaining access to the farm area found a way out of town by looping around the outer edge and leaving town. Went around a bit and it looks like the quest triggers for future story events happened like getting the Sunee fragment. Main story quest still says find Lucilla in Minsk. Going back to her doesn't trigger the quest anymore.

So did I soft lock progress? If so suggest putting in a barrier on the outside route to make escaping the town early impossible. Very nice RPG maker game.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do I unlock the Strategy map battle system? I feel like I've missed something because I'm at the main quest that says "Final Battle" and still no battle system that it tells me I need to unlock...
After saving Mira in the Abandoned Barracks, you can talk with Sir Edward in the throne room about the barracks, so that they become available for repair on the overview map. Enter the barracks once they're repaired to meet the vanguard leader Jessy, who gives you the quest to unlock the strategy battle system.

I might have soft locked the main questline. During the quest Finding Lucilla after gaining access to the farm area found a way out of town by looping around the outer edge and leaving town. Went around a bit and it looks like the quest triggers for future story events happened like getting the Sunee fragment. Main story quest still says find Lucilla in Minsk. Going back to her doesn't trigger the quest anymore.

So did I soft lock progress? If so suggest putting in a barrier on the outside route to make escaping the town early impossible. Very nice RPG maker game.
You skipped the quest of finding Lucilla, but I think you should be able to keep going, since the events at Sunee advance you to the next step. After finding the empty chest in Sunee, you have to go to Varea and Frall, to check on them and discuss your next move.

The path around the farm to leave the village was obviously not intended, and is closed now.

DarkKuwagata

Mar 11, 2019
You skipped the quest of finding Lucilla, but I think you should be able to keep going, since the events at Sunee advance you to the next step. After finding the empty chest in Sunee, you have to go to Varea and Frall, to check on them and discuss your next move.

The path around the farm to leave the village was obviously not intended, and is closed now.
Yes it seems like it might have just skipped events. I think because I found the empty chest before finding Lucilla. Lucilla is basically in a loop now, but I got the story events up to the time jump part. Not sure what else that might have cut off. Curse my need to explore! Thank you for the response.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Time to add the info.

AMAGAL
Chrysthaven : Thunder Kitty

CENTRAL

Ebron: Blue Slime Girl, Green Slime Girl, Alarune

North Dungeon:

1. Entrance: Blue Slime girl
  2. North East Path: Ice Harpy, Ice Alarune
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

South Dungeon:
  1. Entrance: Blue Imp
  2. 1F : Blue Imp
  3. 2F : Blue Imp, Red Slime Girl
  4. 3F : Blue Imp, Red Slime Girl
  5. 4F : Red Imp
Bitterroot Farm: Green Slime Girl, Alarune

Witton: Small Harpy, Big Harpy

BEGUS

The Drunken Cave: 2F: Ice Harpy

Dhranholl Mine: 2F: Mummy, Strong Mummy

Old Ashton:
  1. 2F1 : Red Slime Girl (Also accessible from main Old Ashton map at north east)
  2. 2F2 : Ice Harpy, Ice Alarune
Calterburry: 2F : Ice Harpy, Ice Alarune ( None after Ice Spirit leaves the place)

DORGANIA

Sunee:
Small Spider Girl, Anubis

Striveta: Floors paths starting from North East in clockwise direction at dungeon entrance map.

1. Main Map: Cow Girl
  2. Entrance: Blue Slime Girl, Thunder Kitty, Alarune, Small Spider Girl, Big Spider Girl, Gazer (Non capturable but needed for gazer eye)
  3. 1F 1: Red Imp, Red Slime Girl, Tall Salamander, Aggressive Salamander, Cute Salamander
  4. 1F 2: Ice Harpy, Blue Slime Girl, Ice Alarune
  5. 1F 3: Mummy, Strong Mummy, Thunder Kitty, Anubis
Sinasoka:
  1. Main Map: Small Spider Girl, Large Spider Girl
  2. Cave : Tall Salamander, Aggressive Salamander, Cute Salamander
Broken Fort: (Where the last battle with Raziel took place to free water spirit) Green Slime Girl

El Arma Gravesite:
  1. Main Map: Raijuu (Don't worry, they'll respawn)
  2. Dungeon: Bunch of same monsters. Sorry I can't remember, but they are same as rest. Nothing different. Just after defeating, they don't respawn.
So it's been a while (I mean a damn while) I played this game.... about a year maybe. Just wondering if the monstergirl location info has been updated as of yet or are there still the same capturable ones? I'm done with side and main quests till now, but still busy for about a week to explore it again so any info is appreciated.

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
I'm about 10 hours in, and I'm supposed to go to Amagal kingdom and meet some wizard named Frall? I've been to most places in Amagal except the Volcano and the army camp and haven't yet found him. Right now I'm getting my ass handed to me in the dungeons of castle Amagal as I'm trying to rescue some woman in the castle's dungeon cellar. The three guards just cast some ground-based AOE spell at the same time and practically two-shots my whole party. Other than that, I feel like even the first dungeon closest to the castle has monsters that can wear down my party in a couple of turns. All that's needed are a couple of spells and one of my characters dies. My party is level 20, it feels like these numbers are just a suggestion right now, because my characters don't seem to learn new skills or get more powerful. Very frustrating early game experience right now.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I'm about 10 hours in, and I'm supposed to go to Amagal kingdom and meet some wizard named Frall? I've been to most places in Amagal except the Volcano and the army camp and haven't yet found him. Right now I'm getting my ass handed to me in the dungeons of castle Amagal as I'm trying to rescue some woman in the castle's dungeon cellar. The three guards just cast some ground-based AOE spell at the same time and practically two-shots my whole party. Other than that, I feel like even the first dungeon closest to the castle has monsters that can wear down my party in a couple of turns. All that's needed are a couple of spells and one of my characters dies. My party is level 20, it feels like these numbers are just a suggestion right now, because my characters don't seem to learn new skills or get more powerful. Very frustrating early game experience right now.
You'll find that this thing plays more like a Bethesda game than anything. As in it's basically an open world with a main plot on the side and you are expected to go around the world aimlessly hitting up NPC's until you find all the hidden side quests, harem characters etc. and only hit up the main quest when you literally run out of things to do. And if you run into an area that's too difficult just go somewhere else.

On the plus side, if this is the sort of gameplay you like (and millions do), you'll find the game more than delivers in terms of the content you can discover. Like, seriously. You'll be 100 hours in and still discovering new stuff. On the down side if you are more like me and prefer a RPG with a strong sence of direction and a solid line pulling you forward telling you what to do and in what order look elsewhere.

This said, I still enjoyed the game for the most part. And if I have any real complaints about it than its that the sidequests are some times way too hidden. Like there are quests where I know they exist thanks to the manual but I still can't figure out how to start them. And I am pretty sure I skipped / locked my self out of some of them by accident by doing things out of order simply because I didn't know there was an order. And that was me playing with the manual PDF always open by default.

Also the music. Like the best music in the game is on the main menu and the actual default in game tune is ok but nothing more. I'd much rather see those two reversed. But that's a minor thing.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 73 Votes