aza416

Jun 9, 2020
First time player here. Any tips and tricks for noob like me? Did my very first quest in abandoned barrack and almost got killed. Fight the zombie and the ghost and my party down to half health. Tsubaki almost die. Should I grind first? If so, where to? Or should I just git gud? Any tips is appreciated.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
First time player here. Any tips and tricks for noob like me? Did my very first quest in abandoned barrack and almost got killed. Fight the zombie and the ghost and my party down to half health. Tsubaki almost die. Should I grind first? If so, where to? Or should I just git gud? Any tips is appreciated.
If you create a new game, using the name Stark for your character, you get a companion wolf which makes the early fights a little easier

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Most important is to use the guide. Try to gather the full party at first, most of them can be obtained without any major fights. After that try to get the kingdom fixed up a bit, make sure you have a steady gold income and level it up as much as possible to have access to better gear. After that follow the main quest until you unlock all areas and get most of the key abilities and equipment(good equipment can be found in Dorgania). The best way to level up you party is in the Spire of Courage once you unlock it.

Reactions: Konnect and aza416

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Hey, I don't know if this is something actually new or if I just missed it last time, but you can actually get a scene with Millaine without looking into her box in her first quest. She later gives you a second quest, and you get the scene automatically upon completing that one.

Shadow'sDeity

Oct 20, 2019
Maybe I just don't understand something but where is pregnancy in this game? It has some preg CG or just that one where egg cell is attacked by sperm?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Maybe I just don't understand something but where is pregnancy in this game? It has some preg CG or just that one where egg cell is attacked by sperm?
The sperm cg shows up when you impregnate a gal, and the baby that follows is still not implemented yet. But will be in a year or so :)

Kime

Feb 26, 2018
Anyone got a full save with the global save cause it wont work if you don't include the global file

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
Is there an order in which you should do raids? I am around lv 50 and I am getting my ass handed to me in the ice dungeon...

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Ice is possibly the toughest. Nature enemies are weakest but also can be vary numerous (you can get surrounded). Fire, so long as you follow the correct actions, isn't too bad

Jul 28, 2017
A bug in the ice raid dungeon, not sure if mentioned before or not, but sometimes when arrive at the lower right section of the deeper floor and was continuously pressing skip/enter, no choice shows up at all and I have to restart the game. Lost some few legendary items and was quite pissed but still continued on. Hope this can be solved soon.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
"- The elf Zaleria is now available as a brawl opponent for Brad in Orchel. The events will also lead to a CG scene with her and her sister Ashryn."

Me before diving in since the elves are the characters I'm looking forward to the most:
d4v1x7e-9a0bbfd5-9fcf-4cb7-ab4f-09b36c55abce.jpg

Me after realizing the type of scene it is:
eca.png

Well... at least the Brad changes are good. A lot of people used to have issues with the old battles since they seemed so random and there were no real benefits to them.

"- The damage of Chiyo's single target spells was increased." A (y) to this as well since they used to deal such low damage that you'd have to use an aoe spell even when fighting a single enemy.

Reactions: VeniXYZ
4.10 star(s) 73 Votes