rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Originally, no further family member was planned for Ryen, but I deliberately didn't mention anything about his family to leave the door open to add someone later. It's possible, and likely, that I'll add someone later, but no details are planned for it yet. Feel free to make suggestions, just understand that I won't promise anything, and that it won't get added anytime soon, since I have enough other content on my to-do list. :D
Suggestions? Mother, Aunt/Aunts, older sister/sisters and little sister/sisters all at once!!!!!!

Reactions: AdamJohn36
Apr 30, 2020
Check inside the www/save folder. If the saves still exist in the folder, but aren't visible in the loading screen, you can still save them. For this, move all saves out of the folder first. Next, you create new saves in the same save slots. Afterwards overwrite the new saves in the www/save folder with your old save files. The loading screen will show the wrong preview until you load and save again, but the progress should be fine.
Thank you Dev I successfully recovered my game

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Hopefully by today I'll remember to load my money into my card and keep my promise. I might have used to pledge to 2 others in the past before but I never went so far as to increase the pledge as I lost faith to those two, one of them being ICSTOR. How exactly does it work to up the pledge (forgive my ignorance)?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
RyenSaotome I seem to be having issues restarting my subscription despite double checking I put funds in the same card I used to pledge to you. I have more than enough to pay for the $10 tier but it says it's invalid.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome I seem to be having issues restarting my subscription despite double checking I put funds in the same card I used to pledge to you. I have more than enough to pay for the $10 tier but it says it's invalid.
Do you get an error message or something that might help to find the cause of the problem? Else, the best option would be to contact the subscribestar staff. They know their payment system better than I do. :D

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Do you get an error message or something that might help to find the cause of the problem? Else, the best option would be to contact the subscribestar staff. They know their payment system better than I do. :D
I just sent a message regarding the problem to them. How long would it normally take for a response? I'm eager to up that pledge.

Apr 30, 2020
Is there any exp increasing equipment except for the ring of wisdom?
I remember getting a robe with 20% exp gain before, if it still exist where can I find it thanks

LucioR

May 2, 2020
A quick question
is there an animated sex in the game?
Cuz there's a animated tag and the last time I played it I didn't find one or did I just missed it

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
A quick question
is there an animated sex in the game?
Cuz there's a animated tag and the last time I played it I didn't find one or did I just missed it
There are a few animated scenes, mainly for the main characters.

Reactions: LucioR

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
RyenSaotome good news. Just now the guys from the site fixed the issue and I'm now a $10 supporter. Hopefully the benefits I get at that tier will show up soon. This is by far my favorite game on F95.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RyenSaotome

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
OK so I just installed the latest update, and suddenly I can't get to the Raid Level of spire of courage. Either by quicktravel tablets or from within the tower itself. Has something been changed that I missed?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
OK so I just installed the latest update, and suddenly I can't get to the Raid Level of spire of courage. Either by quicktravel tablets or from within the tower itself. Has something been changed that I missed?
Nothing in this regard was changed. It should still work the same way as before. No idea why it doesn't work for you. Oo

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Nothing in this regard was changed. It should still work the same way as before. No idea why it doesn't work for you. Oo
I dunno what else I can do. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game, but that made no difference. It's as if, for me, the raid dungeon no longer exists.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I dunno what else I can do. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the game, but that made no difference. It's as if, for me, the raid dungeon no longer exists.
You downloaded the full windows version again, but the problem was still in it?

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes