RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i am curious, is Elina in the game an adult? after she askes you if she can join the harem the only message i get after that is that she is sorry.
is she an adult? and will there be scenes? (or are there atm?) didnt find anything about her in the walkthrough
Elina doesn't have a scene yet. I imagined her to be just old enough to be an adult, maybe even making her birthday to become old enough part of her events leading to her scene. Another option was to make her scene after the time-skip some years later. But it's only ideas at the moment, I don't have a fix plan for her yet.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
ohh cool, thanks for the fast reply :) the idea of making her bday does sound cool

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
awwww is there a way to increase Brad's trust? i see only 2 in walkthrough that i will do shortly but i have been bad and been sending alot of people to my personal dungeon :p i am at -90 trust atm, will i not be able to take the quest A Vampire's release from Mike? or is there another way to raise trust to males, because i cant gift them anything. Thanks

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
awwww is there a way to increase Brad's trust? i see only 2 in walkthrough that i will do shortly but i have been bad and been sending alot of people to my personal dungeon :p i am at -90 trust atm, will i not be able to take the quest A Vampire's release from Mike? or is there another way to raise trust to males, because i cant gift them anything. Thanks
-90!? I'm not even sure if that much in the negative should be possible. XD I think I made enough events to get Brad's trust back up, for example a quest in Kagaganui to bring a slave water will increase it, but not sure if it'll be enough in your case.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
welp i think i ruined my run. i wanted to make the slaves into maids and thought that would happen by releasing them until i checked the walkthrough later.
i then tried to figure out how to install a cheat engine to fix it but the game is just blackscreening. if anyone has any advise on how to fix my mistake id be thankful

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
-90!? I'm not even sure if that much in the negative should be possible. XD I think I made enough events to get Brad's trust back up, for example a quest in Kagaganui to bring a slave water will increase it, but not sure if it'll be enough in your case.
lol yes i messed up, looks like if you enslave all, and send all slaves to you dungeon brad doesnt like it, i think that quest give +20 trust, there was other one too that you free the slave from the house of kaganaui by buying the preggo slave.
plus i think another +10 +10 from 2 dialogs with the king of kaganaui were you defend slaves. that still leaves me with -30 something like that, havent finished all sidequests yet so ill try and talk to other maybe it can be salvaged.
lol thats what happens if your enlave every person you find. :ROFLMAO:

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
If you have a version where the christmas special is still active, you can enter them at a sparkling note on the wall at the sleeping chambers. But that content was removed in a recent update, only leaving the replay option for people that had already unlocked it.
OH OH OH I HAVE A QUESTION!!!!! What's with the treasure room beneath sleeping chambers? The one where one can go through the stairs near the said note. And boy am I glad on still holding on the copy of previous version. Haven't unlocked the scene yet.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
OH OH OH I HAVE A QUESTION!!!!! What's with the treasure room beneath sleeping chambers? The one where one can go through the stairs near the said note. And boy am I glad on still holding on the copy of previous version. Haven't unlocked the scene yet.
The treasury was added recently as part of the events with Kayelinth' mother. There is no other use for it at the moment.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Two things that are really vexing me. First off... Where is that secret hotsprings! Its not where all the npcs indicate.
Actually there is a complete walk-through on that topic posted on this thread somewhere. But try searching for "spring" only.

Now my req. Where is that temple thingy and how am I supposed to activate the quest line for that. I am at the part where Bellatrix (Lestrange) has blurted everything and both ice spirit and Maria are waiting on new info in Drunken Cave.

Edit: Found out. Event starts at Havaria Port after talking to Ice Spirit and Maria there.

a question: where do i find the monstergirls? would be nice if the walkthrough included this detail
That's a very wide question. :D You can find monstergirls all over the place, mostly in dungeons. If you go around and explore the world, you should easily find all of them. Or are you missing very specific races?
The walkthrough is planned to be improved at some point, but I'm lacking the time for it at the moment.
Time to add the info.

AMAGAL
Chrysthaven : Thunder Kitty

CENTRAL

Ebron: Blue Slime Girl, Green Slime Girl, Alarune

North Dungeon:
  1. Entrance: Blue Slime girl
  2. North East Path: Ice Harpy, Ice Alarune
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

South Dungeon:
  1. Entrance: Blue Imp
  2. 1F : Blue Imp
  3. 2F : Blue Imp, Red Slime Girl
  4. 3F : Blue Imp, Red Slime Girl
  5. 4F : Red Imp
Bitterroot Farm: Green Slime Girl, Alarune

Witton: Small Harpy, Big Harpy

BEGUS

The Drunken Cave: 2F: Ice Harpy

Dhranholl Mine: 2F: Mummy, Strong Mummy

Old Ashton:
  1. 2F1 : Red Slime Girl (Also accessible from main Old Ashton map at north east)
  2. 2F2 : Ice Harpy, Ice Alarune
Calterburry: 2F : Ice Harpy, Ice Alarune ( None after Ice Spirit leaves the place)

DORGANIA

Sunee: Small Spider Girl, Anubis

Striveta: Floors paths starting from North East in clockwise direction at dungeon entrance map.
  1. Main Map: Cow Girl
  2. Entrance: Blue Slime Girl, Thunder Kitty, Alarune, Small Spider Girl, Big Spider Girl, Gazer (Non capturable but needed for gazer eye)
  3. 1F 1: Red Imp, Red Slime Girl, Tall Salamander, Aggressive Salamander, Cute Salamander
  4. 1F 2: Ice Harpy, Blue Slime Girl, Ice Alarune
  5. 1F 3: Mummy, Strong Mummy, Thunder Kitty, Anubis
Sinasoka:
  1. Main Map: Small Spider Girl, Large Spider Girl
  2. Cave : Tall Salamander, Aggressive Salamander, Cute Salamander
Broken Fort: (Where the last battle with Raziel took place to free water spirit) Green Slime Girl

El Arma Gravesite:
  1. Main Map: Raijuu (Don't worry, they'll respawn)
  2. Dungeon: Bunch of same monsters. Sorry I can't remember, but they are same as rest. Nothing different. Just after defeating, they don't respawn.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
welp i think i ruined my run. i wanted to make the slaves into maids and thought that would happen by releasing them until i checked the walkthrough later.
i then tried to figure out how to install a cheat engine to fix it but the game is just blackscreening. if anyone has any advise on how to fix my mistake id be thankful
anyone here that knows how to fix my problem? i really want to play this game but i dont want to restart...

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
anyone here that knows how to fix my problem? i really want to play this game but i dont want to restart...
There is a RPGMV save editor posted on the forum. Use it to edit switches (it's just checkbox). You'll get what you want.

EDIT: They're in variable section. variable 670 (Slave Grime), 671 (Slave Miyako), 672 (Slave Chieko), 673 (Slave Glyntris). Turning the value to 1 will return them to castle's secret prison, 2 to brothel, 3 to castle as maids, 4 will release them.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
thank you! i was able to find what you were referring to eventually (here is the for others) and the variables fixed it! im gald i can continue the game now

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
@Krikit
El Arma Gravesite has a creature called "raijuu" and since i dont see them anywhere else on your list they might be important to name since they dont re-spawn

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
@Krikit
El Arma Gravesite has a creature called "raijuu" and since i dont see them anywhere else on your list they might be important to name since they dont re-spawn
Ah.... I did forget one after all. Was wondering where did I got that Raijuu from.

Edit: Added in main list. Though I think I'll search through Dorgania again to see if they can be captured somewhere else too. 'Cause I think I captured her after I cleared El Arma.

Edit 2: Ah...They are on main map. That's why it felt I captured them after I cleared the dungeon.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The new update 19.03.04 is done!

- When you picked the good path for Mai and she is a maid in your castle you can now advance her events several times until you get her sex scene. The 2nd of her new events requires the clinic in Aldlyn to be constructed.
- On Mai's bad path she can now be left out of her cell, but she won't be allowed to leave the prison area.
- New event with Hellhound in the secret bedroom. Requires that Leneth is pregnant and the randomizer for her to appear to be on a certain number. The number is randomized whenever you enter Aldlyn or use the teleport stone.
- New scene with the headmaid Ryia was added. It allows to finally get her pregnant now.
- The new scene of Ryia sets the randomized number that causes Hellhound to appear/disappear to the necessary number for the new scene if you meet the requirements for it. This should make it easier for people playing only this update in saves to get it, instead of having to teleport back and forth until you get her.

I'm still struggling with a new programm to make apk files. A previously working programm is now causing issues again and I don't know why. The mobile version will be uploaded again as soon as I get it to work, but until than I can do nothing but say sorry for the delay. Also delayed is the upload of the MacOS version on hi-drive, but you can still get it on MEGA.

Downloads:

or

Stuff planned for the near future:
- At least two more events with Mai are planned.
- More monstergirls and CG scenes for existing ones.
- A new beach area with several CGs for main characters.
- More scenes with Mira, Sandra and Chiyo, including their first time with you.
- Events and scenes for the foxgirls Naomi and Shanna
- The new elf village, which is a patron stretch goal reward.
...And a bunch of other stuff. My to-do list is very long, the mentioned things are just some of the entries with a higher priority, but a lot of other things will be added over time as well. So please be patient and enjoy the ride. ^^

Reactions: brynhildr

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
If you kill those slavers who have Ryoko does it prevent you from getting any other slaves they might have down the road I mean if they even get any more screen time?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
If you kill those slavers who have Ryoko does it prevent you from getting any other slaves they might have down the road I mean if they even get any more screen time?
No, while they look the same, they're different people. ^^

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i think im almost finished with the game all i seem to have left are these:
who are the girls upper left corner and lower right corner page 5 of the cg's?
how to get vampire pregnant?
do ariana and grime have impregnation scenes if you dont cage them? if so how do i get them?
ryen is level 27 right now and i cant find anymore quests do i have to grind xp to get to 30?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Upper left corner of page 5 are slaves, you can get them at the brothel when slavery in enabled or at the thieves guild. They have a good and bad route, but the good route for Miyako is not done yet. Lower right corner are monstergirls, they need to be captured and released to have their sex scenes. The spidergirl is in the corner, who can be released at the big farm, not at the monsterhall in your castle.
You get Vampire pregnant by advancing her events until you can sleep with her. :D It would help to know at which point of her events you got stuck.
For Ariana you need to go to the dungeon below Crysthaven (where you find Ryoko) to find Makboss Mashgul there. Grime has no scene to get pregnant on the good path yet, but that'll be added at some point later.
If you've really done everything else and only got to level 27, I'm afraid so. But the only thing unlocking at level 30 is Lielle's dungeon. There is nothing else unlocking at that point yet.

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes