Shuen1000

Nov 18, 2021
Try to use the teleport to somewhere else then re-enter the barrack, or check again if you have done all previous events which Jessy (open the walkthrough file to check).
I already knocked her up and continuously teleport like goku but there no sign of her giving me new dialogue except to enter overview map..

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I already knocked her up and continuously teleport like goku but there no sign of her giving me new dialogue except to enter overview map..
Can you post the save file with the problem? Then I can check what you're missing.

Heliosaurus

Jan 8, 2018
I may or may not have upscaled the game to 1080p 8) EDIT: It is a little wonky due to my not wanting anything to do with RPGM code-monkeying via Notepad++, probably not worth the upload but I ironed out most of the texture issues due to scaling. Lmk if anyones interested, it won't get uploaded this week because I'm in a hotel at the moment with quite possibly the worst internet I've seen in 10 years

Last edited:

Do_ta

Jan 25, 2023
I may or may not have upscaled the game to 1080p 8) EDIT: It is a little wonky due to my not wanting anything to do with RPGM code-monkeying via Notepad++, probably not worth the upload but I ironed out most of the texture issues due to scaling. Lmk if anyones interested, it won't get uploaded this week because I'm in a hotel at the moment with quite possibly the worst internet I've seen in 10 years
How did you do it?

the man of culcher

Dec 12, 2020
Can you post the save file with the problem? Then I can check what you're missing.
Hi Help :C so i kinda fucked up and accidentally choose the evil path for irinlia and i wanted to go back but it seems i saved after i chose the evil path is there anyway to go back and do the quest or is there an event switch to undo?? ;(

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hi Help :C so i kinda fucked up and accidentally choose the evil path for irinlia and i wanted to go back but it seems i saved after i chose the evil path is there anyway to go back and do the quest or is there an event switch to undo?? ;(
You can't change a route once it's picked. If you have auto-saves on, and didn't keep playing, you can load the last atuo-save in slot 19 or 20 from before you made the choice.

the man of culcher

Dec 12, 2020
You can't change a route once it's picked. If you have auto-saves on, and didn't keep playing, you can load the last atuo-save in slot 19 or 20 from before you made the choice.
thx for the reply the auto saves are off for me sadly... i have to make do but it would be nice if there was an option to undo an quest or choice before you fuck up like an time travel magic cheat or sm anyways Cheers!

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Couldn't find any info on how to marry the tiger sisters, even after combing through the walkthrough, or how to make the monster girl appear that's connected to those two. I've already married everyone else and done everything but the Christmas scenes for Mirel and Ryoko.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Couldn't find any info on how to marry the tiger sisters, even after combing through the walkthrough, or how to make the monster girl appear that's connected to those two. I've already married everyone else and done everything but the Christmas scenes for Mirel and Ryoko.
The wiki has a step-by-step guide for Mai and Dea's events, which should tell you what you're missing:

Reactions: Dragon1982

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
The wiki has a step-by-step guide for Mai and Dea's events, which should tell you what you're missing:

I had no idea there was a wiki for your game. I've been off the pc since May last year and recently upgraded at the start of this month as my other died on me, so I'm way behind on updates for this and other games. Not sure if you remember me Ryen but I considered your game one of my top 3 favorites on F95 alongside Killer7's games and I think Moonbox's Grandma's House, the latter recently catching my attention as it reminded me a little of the former's work.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
How do you guys feel about the balance of permanent bonuses of the christmas special, especially the slot machine rewards? Some of that stuff is pretty darn strong.

I've started over and my brand new Chiyo got a 250MP buff from a pastry and can conjure a free elixir ("magic cookie") per battle! Hoping it wont be too unbalancing.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
As long as it doesn't take away the fun factor of combat, I'm not bothered by the bonuses. The most important thing for me in game battles is it's fun, whether it's easy or hard, and if something is too easy here, I can always nerf my party, since I'm not afraid of a challenge.

vimayngu_07

Jul 31, 2021
When I continued the War phase in the time-skip in the newest update, somehow the game recognized that I had won the battle of Calterburry though I hadn't (since the last update on 23.09.25 about the time skip only stopped at Meddling Castle), which prevent me from seeing what happened at the end of the war with Begus. Is this a bug? Screenshot 2023-12-23 105453.png

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
It's a chance that Ui Will Get update in future? is to big and slow or mouse support?

Last edited:

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Can someone help me? I'm stuck on the Dry Riddle Island. All the orbs are blue, the walkthrough says 'Corners over cross, middle for themselves' and I dunno if I'm stupid but I have no idea what the fuck its trying to say

On another note, which of Lady Purple's guys do I need to talk to to unlock Trey? Cause I beat the city thing, talked to everyone, nothing's happening

I had the threesome, I'm talking to everyone, no event is happening, I even went an combed through the entire city killing every single spider several times searching for anything I missed...and nothing, she's not appearing in the wedding options, what's going on?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 73 Votes