Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
I assume that RyenSaotome needs to maybe implement it better that people know those two things can be done/seen in the cg screen.
Speaking about getting someone after playing a sex scene you can later get the person pregnant in the cg screen if you didnt manage to do so first try.
The other thing that you can see the status if or if not someone is pregnant already in it.
Maybe some text for it after the first time you have sex with someone that tells you that the cg screen has more functionality then just showing scenes you have already seen.

I personally was just knowing about it because back then in a new version changelog the implementation of the pregnancy system mentioned the cg screen has that functionality, if i remember correctly back then it mentioned also chances of getting someone pregnant.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
^ Wow, I don't know that feature... I was wondering how to get that catgirl in my bedroom pregnant since she always wanted to get pregnant but her dialogue doesn't go for sex scenes.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Another thing that I hope will get improved in the future. ATM you can get the illegal slaves in the thieve guild (or in the brothel if you allow Slavery) not pregnant in the good path because they have no fitting sex scene in the good path and I do not want them to treat like slaves in the brothel.

Another thing, if you manage to get two monstergirls of the same race to 100, will they get differnt accecoires or like Alraune will all wear glasses?

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Another thing that I hope will get improved in the future. ATM you can get the illegal slaves in the thieve guild (or in the brothel if you allow Slavery) not pregnant in the good path because they have no fitting sex scene in the good path and I do not want them to treat like slaves in the brothel.

Another thing, if you manage to get two monstergirls of the same race to 100, will they get differnt accecoires or like Alraune will all wear glasses?
he had mentioned that all will get a good path also, also the brothel would get normal people working there that it wouldnt be a slaves only work place.

just the first is looking special then.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
he had mentioned that all will get a good path also, also the brothel would get normal people working there that it wouldnt be a slaves only work place.

just the first is looking special then.
Thank you but what I ment is, getting them into Brothel for both scenes is closing the good path.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
If you have the same error in a VM, that points to something other than a software issue. You could try a Linux VM and the Linux build of the game to see if that changes things up sufficiently to work around the problem, but I'm not confident that you'll see any difference.
You where right with your assumption. It worked 5 hours though, more then any other tip so far. But after that it was utterly unplayable (something between 5~20 seconds). It is a shame, i really like this game.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Getting more than one monstergirl of the same race to 100 doesn't do anything; you can only have a "special" relationship with one girl of each race. The dev could change that in the future, but other conversations in this thread indicate that he probably won't.

You where right with your assumption. It worked 5 hours though, more then any other tip so far. But after that it was utterly unplayable (something between 5~20 seconds). It is a shame, i really like this game.
I'm curious, when it stops working, what actually happens? Does it happen if you start a new game? Does it happen if you reboot your PC? Does it happen if you load a save from before it stopped working?

Things you could try with the VM to isolate the problem:

• disable 2d and 3d acceleration
    1567651459437.png
  • disable audio
    1567651491561.png
  • disable hardware acceleration features (VT-x/AMD-V, Nested Paging)
    1567651542287.png
  • disable all network adapters
    1567651581775.png
  • disable the USB controller (might need to switch the pointing device under System -> Motherboard to PS/2 mouse after making this change, I'm not sure)
    1567651615429.png
That should isolate software in the VM from direct access to any host system hardware.

Last edited:

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Getting more than one monstergirl of the same race to 100 doesn't do anything; you can only have a "special" relationship with one girl of each race. The dev could change that in the future, but other conversations in this thread indicate that he probably won't..
To what point having more than one willing to smuggle your sausage. No extra scenes for more than one no birth system or such you can't even sleep with the monsters more than once you need to replay the scene that said is required for a few people.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
To what point having more than one willing to smuggle your sausage. No extra scenes for more than one no birth system or such you can't even sleep with the monsters more than once you need to replay the scene that said is required for a few people.
I ask because I got with a bug from one blue slime girl three of them out and all of them going over 100.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
after you unlocked one monster girl the other seem to be able to like you faster.
monster girls are more something for gaining resources and making money.
if you have a bunch of em ( not more then 3 of a kind can be shown visually) you gain alot of resources and can sell those for some good money.
atleast for me that was my main income because if you have alot of em you get fast the max amount of resources of a kind and sell those for some nice money.
you just leave shortly the map where the collection box is on and then return to pick up again resources.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
I ask because I got with a bug from one blue slime girl three of them out and all of them going over 100.
If your relationship is at 100, you should be able to talk to one of them, feed her, and she'll offer sex. The only required condition is relationship > 90.

You have to wait for the feeding flag to clear after feeding them before you can feed them again; I'm not sure if this is time-based, movement-based, or if you just have to leave the map and come back.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm stuck at fragment hunt quest lol. And the FAQ part for it is confusing me more
If you need help with something, a bit more information would be nice. ^^" What part of the quest are you stuck at? One of the riddles? Or how to find one of the locations?

Reactions: Super Galactus

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Ah, sorry sorry... :D

I'm at the ghost house's dungeon in Sinasoka?
"Switches"
"Numbers"
"Lualombo"
And different caves. I'm so confused lol.

I cant find any dungeon in the other places mentioned in the quest log. So yeah.. stuck.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Ah, sorry sorry... :D

I'm at the ghost house's dungeon in Sinasoka?
"Switches"
"Numbers"
"Lualombo"
And different caves. I'm so confused lol.

I cant find any dungeon in the other places mentioned in the quest log. So yeah.. stuck.
I'm not quite sure what you are having trouble with, but here are some hints:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
This is something for down the line I would love to see a few pregnant cgs of any one and everyone available. Maids and guests in particular the party and monster girls too.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Getting more than one monstergirl of the same race to 100 doesn't do anything; you can only have a "special" relationship with one girl of each race. The dev could change that in the future, but other conversations in this thread indicate that he probably won't.

I'm curious, when it stops working, what actually happens? Does it happen if you start a new game? Does it happen if you reboot your PC? Does it happen if you load a save from before it stopped working?

Things you could try with the VM to isolate the problem:

That should isolate software in the VM from direct access to any host system hardware.
You asked when it stoped working, it seems to be random at what point it starts (never more then 5 hours though). And what happens is this: I can play the game just normal but after some time (nothing indicates it could happen) the screen just freeze (only the Game). I say screen freeze, because i can still interact with anything. Open menu, leave map, going in houses and talking with people, (i still hear the sound of talking with someone, hear door opening, go into menu and stuff) it is just the game screen that freeze, closing the game is the only thing after that. Starting a new Game works for a while in some cases (in others not). Reboot don't do a thing, tried the tip with a earlier save and don't work as well (don't see a difference).

I tried the tips you gave and play right now. Looks good, if it stays like this it would be awesome. I played 7 hours with this tips so far. Not sure, but there is the possibility that the Gamepad (wired XBox 360 Controller) is the culprit, after unplucking it the game runs smoother. If something new comes up i let you know.

Reactions: zodiac44

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Hi zodiac, i think the screen freeze is history, it never happened again in the last 12 hours. The only thing that sometimes happen is studder in the char movement (only rarely). And sometimes a loading freeze (ultra rare).

Hi Naughty Netherpunch, i wanted to know if some monster girls comes into the party later on? I would love to see this at some point.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes