VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Reparations [Ch. 3] [Jobeo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

DarkKaiba666

The chapter one of this game is really good.....but sadly it all goes downhill. Your choices have little meaning and although they change HOW things happen, the same things still happen.
    The characters suffer from having no real personality, as it changes day BY day. One day your loved ones are in love with you, the next they are literally fucking every black guy..
    The story is like a bullet train, it goes way too fast. By day 2 - you are helpless and nothing you choose will save you.
    A bit over the top? More like way too much so quickly. Prepare yourself, but as I would recommend chapter 1 - I simply cannot recommend this game in general.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1667144

Honestly, I love how the developer really listens to feedback. The game might have a few bugs, but these always get fixed straight away when you address them.

So on to the story itself. It might have some extreme fetishes. But there are few games with fetishes like this. And once in a while you have to appreciate games like this. That is why I believe a 5 star rating is only appropriate.

The developer also adds the feature to skip over fetishes that are on the very extreme side or not everyone likes.

The renders are beautiful and the hair packs are of high quality.

Which is why I would say this is a great game so far.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Malkovichi

Novel in the same spirit as the previous game by Jobeo. Well written dialogues, high quality renders, interesting unorthodox story. What else do we need? Read with pleasure as a good book (y):sneaky:
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mily.dominant

I really like the game. For me its a great story. I like how it develops. Graphics are good and I actually like the story. Dont like the gay stuff but it is easily avoidable. There is quiet a bit of content for only two chapters. Seen much less in three or four chapters in some games.
    Graphics: 9/10
    Story: 10/10
  5. 1.00 star(s)

pervoyeur

Don't be fooled by some of the tags. This isn't an incest game. It's another hate whitey racist game like Bully, the devs other game that got banned for taking this same thing to far, was. Now he's trying to mask another hate game as an incest game so unsuspecting rubes stumble onto it and he can get is sick kick out of it. Stay far away if you're not a hate filled racist.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

yihman1

This review is based on Chapter 2 of the game. This game is a shining beacon of hope for all those who believe in freedom of speech. That being said, if you are easily offended and lack an ability to have a suspension of disbilief this is not a good game for you, and I would not recommend it. The Render quality is really up there on par with any creator. The writing quality has slightly improved over chapter one. I could not find any bugs. It has a lot of originality making it unlike many games that arer copies of copies of copies. Keep up the good work.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

amderin

"straight" up my alley. Best game I've ever played. Especially liked the female pubic hair, that is so rare to find in a game. I would like to see more choices to feel more immersion in the game. I'd like to see some humiliating interactions between the Boys and Billy, with one of the girls watching and mocking Billy.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

tazlucky09

2 stars

honestly i would think this game is a troll game cuz of the stereotypes and racism but this game does have a lot of fetishes some of witch most games don't have, however i just want to warn anyone that reads this to read the game tags carefully as some fetishes can't be avoided.

Cons
    not all gay content is avoidable as advertised
    no incest build up
    MC little dick
    short sex scenes

Pros
    good renderings
    although the dialogue has a lot of racism IMO its has its funny moments
    you can rename most of the characters
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Qui Gon

I was never so badly mad at a Game on F95 like this one...

Wow, I absolutely hate this "novel". It's racist as fuck towards black and white people. Im straight and (white) but don't have an issue with gay or black people but why the hell can't you decide if you want it or not. For me the worst thing you can do is putting NTR and Incest together.(like incest & hate NTR)

The Mc is a pathetic (white) useless asshole with a really tiny cock that don't even work. I don't understand why he can't have an average dick it has to be almost always the extreme tiny or humongous.
    You can't even decide if you like shaved or natural the game forces you 2 have natural.
    If you in to drinking a random guys cum during school or cumswapping your own cum with you're sister, or that your dad beats the shit out of your mom during sex and disgusting racist "jokes" than you will love this game. For me it's the worst crap I've ever tried. :FacePalm: 1 Star for the renders they look mostly good.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Tenn2017

Incest whites, racist on both sides I wouldnt rate it a 1 except that the lowest that can be done. No story to short and a ton of BS writing. Is say the 1 I gave wold be for the renders nothing else. Some good others bad tho
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Krzyszten

this has nothing to do with the game. The level of absurdity goes beyond all limits. It is not about the perversion presented, but about the fact that the whole story is devoid of even a bit of sense and logic. I regret the few minutes that I spent to "pass this game" I advise you to avoid this with a wide arc
  12. 2.00 star(s)

GoblinGod

This is a review of Chapter One only.

A little background on me to let you know where I'm coming from, politically I'm liberal and like games with humiliation/corruption of female characters. I've never played Jobeo's first game “Bully.” I read through the thread and saw a bunch of people's panties in a bunch. Never to steer away from controversy, I decided to give it a look. It didn’t take me more than ten minutes to play thru (I skipped the gay scenes).

First thing I liked is that you can change the characters names. I named them all after FOX News personalities because I'm a liberal asshole.

So this game's writing is as subtle as a sledgehammer between the eyes. There's no build-up or world-building at all. The white MC and his family are just discussing five thousand refugees coming to America. A lot of slurs thrown around. Raceplay is a thing, but it all just felt cheap. If we were given more background on the family or this world, maybe it would work better.

When I read the description, I thought the story would be about a new law entitling black men to have sex with white women. That may have been interesting. The issue of reparations isn't about Africans coming to America, so the title doesn't make much sense. And why bring them on an aircraft carrier? Bad choices just pulled me out of the story constantly.

I'm okay with a MC who is sexually dysfunctional, but I'm bewildered why every woman wants him at the starting gun. All the incest felt forced. Maybe in this universe this is normal, but once again, there's no world-building, and it seems cartoonish rather than sexy.

The sad thing is I liked the renders. The sex scenes cut off way too quick, but the characters look good. My favorite was the girlfriend.

If Jobeo reads this, here are a few suggestions.
    - Feature a female newscaster. Either ultra-liberal or ultra-conservative that either lauds President Tyrone's decision or blows a racist dog whistle to explain this law and flesh out the world. Use this to give us the setting. She can get gang-banged on the air later.
    - If the story is going to be set at the school, flesh out the school more and the students/staff. How come there's nobody in the library? I know from the game's description that it's all white, but that's not a thing in the US, and it's not mentioned in-game. Is this some sort alternative world? You need to tell the player! You could have some real fun with characters over the political spectrum: lesbian art teacher, MAGA resource officer, hippy political science teacher, etc...
    - The family dynamic is all out of whack. It's way too much and too early. They all know the MC is fucking the others. Dafuq? If this is normal behavior for this family or in this universe, you need to set it up better. Right now it comes off as bizarre.
    - The sex scenes are way too short! Both the build-up and the act are over in a few clicks.

TL/DR: A good looking game that's sunk by a lack of story and world-building.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

macadam

- same main menu with weird image as the old game Bully ( a kind of monkey riding a camel...)
    - "start at chapter 1" .. that can be nice if allow the players to start at each new udpates instead of redo everything many times.
    - rename char myself
    Mc = "Dick"
    GF's name = "Slut"
    father = "Dumb Fucking Face"
    Brother = "Dip Shit"
    older sister = "a Whore"
    young sister = "come to daddy"
    mother = "Taste like shit"
    teacher = "Mrs BallGrabber"

- GF have .. original shape.. she is NOT a top model we see often. she have curves (thicc style lol, but not too much)
    - for once... i say "for once !"... a MC with small dick saying "you like that big hard dick ?" and .. FOR FUCKING ONCE ! ... the GF didnt laugh at him but really love that tiny dick. kudos to that.
    - "dicks head home for dinner with his family" .. my custom name fit well and engrish the whole game XD
    - "his father dumb fucking face"... LMAO i fucking love custom name XD
    - "his mother taste like shit".... i m done XD

- jesus fuck ! bro ask for sucking Mc dick...apparently they already did that before... ( i though GAY content was avoidable ?..)

- of course, the sisters are "all in" for the "<removed>s" . would prefer a bit of working out of that, instead of jumping right on black dicks.

(did i used "<removed>s" ?? well, that's how the game is sooo, dont blame me, i just follow the game...)

- ALL girls want to have sex with MC... sadly for Mc he cant.. he cum too early, or he lost his motivation or get floppy floppy... :(
    that's sad because even his sisters want to jump on him lol

- " i cant believe i went soft for a whore" ... i tell you... if you play that game, use the same custom name as me, you wont regret it XD"

- mom got some real savanna bush down there XD

- mother of god... please make the teacher as an optional censor. i cant.. sorry, i cant.. that's too much lol

game end for now when shit are going to go really bad in the family... possible divorce and all XD

okay soo, well, for now, the game is correct. father is a big racist, but some peoples are liek this, soo its okay.
    MC is a nice guy.. he isnt a winny shit. sadly he doesnt have any luck, everytime he can fuck a girl.. he cant. not a surprise tho.. i bet most women gonna be fucked by the black "apes" coming soon and probably turn Mc into submissive humiliated all day. that's the story.. soo why not.
    ALL... and i mean ALL the girls are already fine to fuck MC, including the sisters, the mother, the teacher.. every girls.
    i hope they wont just jump-fuck the black guys coming... and adding a bit of story/challenge in it. because for once, MC isnt a shit and his GF is some kind of nice with him.
    that would be really pathetic if all of the suddent , all the girls jump on black dicks and treat Mc like a piece of shit. and if that's what planned, then hope you do it slowly... because it gonna be very pathetic to see such a nice MC with a nice Gf get turned like this all of the suddent.

overhaul... its a nice game "demo" (kind of demo to present the story to me). renders are nice, story is okay, chars are good, they maybe a bit too pushed on sex easily, but its okay.

i think most peoples can play it right now. it have nothing NTR or else yet. just MC getting too unlucky to enjoy all the girls that offer their body to him. its kind of teasing. he still got blowjob and stuff, soo not 100% bad.

as for now... its a okay game.

i will try it again in futur, to see where it goes. if it goes too much "jump on black dicks and humiliate/shit on Mc just like that"... i will be out. that kind of story need a slow peace imho.

CHAPTER 2 :

review goes down to 1 star.

i dont mind all the shit in the game, such as racism, humiliation and all...
    but getting a story like this, is like getting a wood log in the face at high speed.
    you can expect a minimum of story/progression before shit turn very bad...
    well nope... from one day to another, all girls must wear pantyless slut outfits and must be fucked everywhere by black mens.
    your family, who loved you, your girlfriend , who supposed to love you alots... all of them calling you "love" is bullshit, they just instantly jump on black dick when its possible. no story builded.
    NTR avoidable ? HAH ! the joke. nope, its not, they obviously end on black dicks whatever your choices... be nice or shit, end same way.

allow girls to have sex with a black men or say to the girl its not a good idea... it end the same way, she get fuck.
    or should i say, she jump herself on the black dick.

black dude fucking girls everywhere in the city... no idea where this goes... but if it doesnt end abandonned, it gonna end with a nuclear weapons drop on that game city to clean the shit out of it.

story is jumping wayyyyyy to fast and goes beserk as fuck.

i wont give another try.