Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
God, just finished playing it, both understand why no one wanted to toss me a save (It seems it "hardwire" your name and pronouns at start up, which is questionably dumb, so I'd hate to play with someone else's character anyways), AND at the expense of not revealing spoilers, the point of the whole story is to play it over and over again, especially for Cherubim's route... long sigh. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I know I skipped through everyone's story just to jump to the character I wanted, which so happen to be the character that requires you to pay attention to everyone's story, but the irony is the entire route played on the trope of "you have no memory", so I think it's not a testament to my skip around to answer why I was confused and bored. This isn't a review, this is just me commenting that the game was entirely lackluster, and boring, not gonna mention the hodgpodge loopy rule of the afterlife and Abrahamic Religion that made no sense.

Longer sigh, I did all that for nothing and none of it mattered because the story meant nothing. I didn't even get to Dom God, dammit.

Note to self: don't get my hopes up when they create part... "3"(???)