RPGM Complete [REQ] FLASH CAMPING [RPG]

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Would be cool if someone can Upload the Japanese Version so you have something you can work with.
There's a link back here to Anime-Sharing, they have several versions of the game. Also there's a partial translation for one of them on ULMF linked here.

Klaas Reyms

Sep 28, 2018
There's a link back here to Anime-Sharing, they have several versions of the game. Also there's a partial translation for one of them on ULMF linked here.
Thank you, got a Full Japanese version yb now and im creating my own Machine Translation of it. Will be done soon. Now I just need to know how to upload or how to get someone who can upload it for me and create the Info Page.

Reactions: Shiv000

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Now I just need to know how to upload or how to get someone who can upload it for me and create the Info Page.
Make a game request (rules here). Posting a links to the game and your translation, or just the translated game. Or make your own full game thread (like this) there.

You could try just posting it here and reporting you post, asking really nicely for a thread to be made.

Shiv000

Mar 8, 2018
Thank you, got a Full Japanese version yb now and im creating my own Machine Translation of it. Will be done soon. Now I just need to know how to upload or how to get someone who can upload it for me and create the Info Page.
Thank you!

Klaas Reyms

Sep 28, 2018
Thank you!
Basically I am done already, just Playtesting the Game. Works fine so far but it looks like strangely the unlockign System has already unlocked everything. So for the real Exp you kinda need to wait until events happen that saynow you can do this even though you already have the skill to do so.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

Shiv000

Mar 8, 2018
Basically I am done already, just Playtesting the Game. Works fine so far but it looks like strangely the unlockign System has already unlocked everything. So for the real Exp you kinda need to wait until events happen that saynow you can do this even though you already have the skill to do so.
Nice!...would you be able to post it here please?(I'm dying to play the game well translated)

정통한

준수하다
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Zippyshare link for version 1.32 is if anyone still wants it(i know its late sorry)
Credits to : @masMalkar and of course the mvp over on anime-sharing ^-^