RPGM None REQ Translation Request : Goblin's Exclusive Sex Slave Dahlia (RJ01189500)

Reote

Apr 6, 2020
Try just open the game and run into a set of enemies, don't tinker with the game window, don't even expand the game window, just leave it the way it is when you opened the .exe. Like the screenshot, leave it the way it is until you start combat, then expand the window as you'd like.

I haven't had this issue so I'm not sure, but doing this did solve another problem for me.

Game should start like this,
View attachment 3890677

Run into some enemies to reach this scene
View attachment 3890680

Then fullscreen or expand the window
not working haizz you play d: or c:

pansuh

Jul 15, 2021
so i try to dowload to c: and it not working =v
Might be a problem with translation then, someone did mention it breaking the game before, have you tried the original files uploaded by SOLIST?

Reote

Apr 6, 2020
Might be a problem with translation then, someone did mention it breaking the game before, have you tried the original files uploaded by SOLIST?
yeah it problem i have i know this game from ryuugame and this problem not get me out =(

seerduck

Sep 9, 2023
what the hell is with the problem "can't read 'width' of null"
it came up right after the battle start and before the choices appear

pansuh

Jul 15, 2021
Reote & seerduck , This is the fix for the width null issue.
Thanks, I followed your instructions and made this version. I didn't encounter this issue so I can't test it myself, but if anyone has this issue, try this version instead, also in English.

Should fix "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null" ?

It's named
nwjs-v0.90.0-win-x64_DahliaFix.rar

Reote

Apr 6, 2020
Thanks, I followed your instructions and made this version. I didn't encounter this issue so I can't test it myself, but if anyone has this issue, try this version instead, also in English.

Should fix "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null" ?

It's named
nwjs-v0.90.0-win-x64_DahliaFix.rar
Thank you, it works, sorry for the inconvenience, I use google translate because my English is not good, please forgive me

Apr 7, 2018
I didnt understand the fifth point, should there be a new exe file named nw.exe or we renamed existing one to that?
pansuh uploaded the fixed version here, but you basically only download the clean game engine, and then copy the images, code and everything (except for the dll's and executable) to that fresh game engine, ignoring the one that came with the game entirely, so yes once you rename the json file properly, you then on run the game from nw.exe

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Damn this is one of those games that are helluva pain to emulate on Android. Does anyone know how I can disable the autosave? Would be nice to reduce loading times when I go to a different area (I think)