RPGM None REQ Translation Request : Goblin's Exclusive Sex Slave Dahlia (RJ01189500)

LordVapington

Nov 20, 2017
For those who have issue with black goblin portraits on "battle" ui with hp and lust, rename main folder of game (despite having full jap window and special zip with language choice), so this should make correctly show enemy portraits.
what folder saying main folder of game doesn't help and rename it what?

cmangund

Jan 28, 2021
I still can't figure out how to advance.
Did you beat the first goblin boss guarding the first door? with the updated version, you should be able to go pass the door to go to the next level/map with higher level enemies after you beat him.

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
Did you beat the first goblin boss guarding the first door? with the updated version, you should be able to go pass the door to go to the next level/map with higher level enemies after you beat him.
screenshot? the only goblin I can see outside of the main room is not interactable, and no other door is accessible. Is there a condition that needs to be met before anything shows up or something?

Last edited:

pansuh

Jul 15, 2021
Made a rough translation manually using Translator++, should be playable and understandable for the most part. Other parts like the in battle dialogue though are images so I can't change those, and other NPC dialogues are rough around the edges since I'm too lazy to translate them.

ゴブリン専用性処理奴○·ダリア編
Goblin's Exclusive Sex Slave Dahlia (RJ01189500) v1.11

VirusTotal 0/94, clean

Note: if the goblin in battle portrait goes missing, restart the game and enter an encounter while the game is in windowed mode, then enter fullscreen only during the battle and goblin portrait shows up.

Last edited:

Reote

Apr 6, 2020

cmangund

Jan 28, 2021
screenshot? the only goblin I can see outside of the main room is not interactable, and no other door is accessible. Is there a condition that needs to be met before anything shows up or something?
no condition as far as i know, if you keep moving up in level 1 area you will eventually see an iron gate in the middle with a goblin boss guarding it, beat the boss and you can go through the level 1 gate. the boss guarding the level 1 gate is already defeated in the attached screenshot.

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
no condition as far as i know, if you keep moving up in level 1 area you will eventually see an iron gate in the middle with a goblin boss guarding it, beat the boss and you can go through the level 1 gate. the boss guarding the level 1 gate is already defeated in the attached screenshot.
So you're saying that this zone will change at some point?

cmangund

Jan 28, 2021
So you're saying that this zone will change at some point?
no it won't. you just go through the door/gate guarded by a boss in each level to get to next level until you arrive at the final area. Just keep moving upward.
continue going up from the left or right side of the map. It's not a dead end.

pansuh

Jul 15, 2021
Made a rough translation manually using Translator++, should be playable and understandable for the most part. Other parts like the in battle dialogue though are images so I can't change those, and other NPC dialogues are rough around the edges since I'm too lazy to translate them.

ゴブリン専用性処理奴○·ダリア編
Goblin's Exclusive Sex Slave Dahlia (RJ01189500) v1.11

VirusTotal 0/94, clean

Note: if the goblin in battle portrait goes missing, restart the game and enter an encounter while the game is in windowed mode, then enter fullscreen only during the battle and goblin portrait shows up.
Updated translation, altered length of sentences to fit in their boxes, should be much more aesthetically pleasing and easier to read. Revamped all NPC dialogues, should be more fluid and not robotic, what hasn't been translated likely won't be, as they are image files and I am not a fan of photoshopping, but they kinda have an aesthetic to it, mixing Japanese with English. The updated version is named "GoblinsExclusiveSexSlaveDahliav1.11ENG-2.rar" in the link, and I will still keep the first revision for whatever reason.

ゴブリン専用性処理奴○·ダリア編
Goblin's Exclusive Sex Slave Dahlia (RJ01189500) v1.11 Translation V3

VirusTotal 0/95

Note: still some typos and what not, might make another revision tomorrow.
Note #2: forget about V2, had too much untranslated stuff, should be fixed in V3, get that instead.
Note #3: if you experience errors like cannot read property 'width' of null, try playing the game in windowed instead of fullscreen, windowed mode seems to solve a lot of problems for this game

Last edited:

pansuh

Jul 15, 2021
Updated translation, altered length of sentences to fit in their boxes, should be much more aesthetically pleasing and easier to read. Revamped all NPC dialogues, should be more fluid and not robotic, what hasn't been translated likely won't be, as they are image files and I am not a fan of photoshopping, but they kinda have an aesthetic to it, mixing Japanese with English. The updated version is named "GoblinsExclusiveSexSlaveDahliav1.11ENG-2.rar" in the link, and I will still keep the first revision for whatever reason.

ゴブリン専用性処理奴○·ダリア編
Goblin's Exclusive Sex Slave Dahlia (RJ01189500) v1.11 Translation V3

VirusTotal 0/95

Note: still some typos and what not, might make another revision tomorrow.
Note #2: forget about V2, had too much untranslated stuff, should be fixed in V3, get that instead.
Note #3: if you experience errors like cannot read property 'width' of null, try playing the game in windowed instead of fullscreen, windowed mode seems to solve a lot of problems for this game
Another update, revision 4.
-Fixed more dialogues that goes out of the dialogue box, tweaked some dialogues for more fluency,
-Changed all the descriptions in the shop, much less cramped and easier to read.
-Changed the names and descriptions of all the skills so they are now less repetitive to read and adds a bit more flavor.
-Typo fixes and small things.

Everything should be much better now and not much more I want to change, I can say I'm pretty much done with it and all that's left are the small errors. I still haven't even reached the 2nd floor so I might correct the errors when I see them in game.

Incase anyone didn't know, you can import save files to newer revision by just copy and pasting the save folder within the directory.

ゴブリン専用性処理奴○·ダリア編
Goblin's Exclusive Sex Slave Dahlia (RJ01189500) v1.11 Translation V4

VirusTotal 0/95

BTW this is my first time trying to translate a game, wanted to give back to the community, I don't speak an ounce of Japanese so Google translate is the MVP. I'd appreciate if you can like my post so my account doesn't look new, despite registering back in 2021. Love ♡♡

Note: re-uploaded under the same name, some quick fix

Last edited:

pansuh

Jul 15, 2021
Try just open the game and run into a set of enemies, don't tinker with the game window, don't even expand the game window, just leave it the way it is when you opened the .exe. Like the screenshot, leave it the way it is until you start combat, then expand the window as you'd like.

I haven't had this issue so I'm not sure, but doing this did solve another problem for me.

Game should start like this,
1722574369407.png

Run into some enemies to reach this scene
1722574537217.png

Then fullscreen or expand the window