nillou2

Apr 23, 2023
I am fighting cerberus the third boss and am having a lot of trouble. He is so tanky I'm doing less than 100 damage per hit. Is this because my level is too low or is there a trick to cutting his health down faster? I really hate grindy games so if I'm meant to grind to beat it I will just unlock gallery and move on

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I am fighting cerberus the third boss and am having a lot of trouble. He is so tanky I'm doing less than 100 damage per hit. Is this because my level is too low or is there a trick to cutting his health down faster? I really hate grindy games so if I'm meant to grind to beat it I will just unlock gallery and move on
Pretty much all the bosses are easy if you keep magic potions and use the Male MC's Bash hit, it stuns the Boss for a turn or two so you can wear them down with Luna or other attacks in between. Also make sure you use Luna's Guard Down to lower their defense and do more damage per hit, as well as use the weak attacks, all bosses have something they are especially weak against.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Floor 4 and 5 of the first area.
Thanks, just doing a sexy replay and found them there. Surprised I didn't find them before while spamming for poison spiders, guess their encounter rate is really rare.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
If anyone is facing the lag issues with this game, you can fix it by following the below steps.

STEP 1: Download nwjs (normal one) and extract the zip file

STEP 2: Go to the game folder and copy the "www" folder and "package.json".

STEP 3: Paste them into the extracted nwjs folder.

STEP 4: Edit the line in "package.json" using "Notepad++" as follows
"name": "nwjs"

STEP 5: Open "nw.exe" and you will see that the lag will be gone or reduced

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I updated my post with SNS translation for parts 2,3,5 (Dalton, Bob, Syouta) which leaves only Arashi out (files SNS_Content_4_x).

I'll leave it to MaybeMaybelline cause he said it was done already yesterday, but we've had no contact since. I can help putting it in the pics/rpgmvp files if needed. Once we have everything ready I'll pass the files to Dazedanon to include in the game's updates/fixes - link to which as always can be found in the first message.

Flaiv

Dec 8, 2022
I updated my post with SNS translation for parts 2,3,5 (Dalton, Bob, Syouta) which leaves only Arashi out (files SNS_Content_4_x).

I'll leave it to MaybeMaybelline cause he said it was done already yesterday, but we've had no contact since. I can help putting it in the pics/rpgmvp files if needed. Once we have everything ready I'll pass the files to Dazedanon to include in the game's updates/fixes - link to which as always can be found in the first message.
nice and thank you! any progress on it?

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
MaybeMaybelline hasn't been around for about 24h but I'm essentially waiting for him to share Arashi's part of SNS either here or with me directly as we've been in touch. If anyone wants to help - there are cleaned pics shared by him and I have other parts done in Photoshop and text from the pics OCRed. DM me if you want to do that part - but that might be a waste of time if it's done already as MaybeMaybelline mentioned to me. It so happened that we both worked on Bob's part already.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Hello, I want to ask something; is this game good? While I read that Pure run can be done, is there any scenes between the main male lead and female lead? Or all the scenes are from enemies and other male characters (NTR only)? Sorry for asking and have a good day! Happy Holiday!

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Also, and apologies for not bundling issues together, found an issue with the formula after the event on the cave on Lv 15 with Arashi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes