KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Can MC have sex with Luna? Also, Can he also have sex with other girls?
Just ending if you keep the others away from her, and corruption low.
The witch has a couple of scenes, but that's about it.
The village girl you take out to the woods has some short scenes, but not much.

benromach

Mar 1, 2024
Just out of curiosity, what is the latest version? the title of this thread suggest it's v2.1, but when I download the file and start the game, it's showing v2.01....so I am confused.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Just ending if you keep the others away from her, and corruption low.
The witch has a couple of scenes, but that's about it.
The village girl you take out to the woods has some short scenes, but not much.
wait, so no sex in the brothel as the mc?

btw Any idea what the Dev is working on now?

megaoy

Nov 3, 2021
after playing some of it, I will say the game is another one of the types has good proposal, but lacked in the execution, like some user pointed they could improved the game with the desperation mechanic

right now feel like a rushed game, due some of bugs, and lack of some of the content, in specif the endings be copypasted, and lack of the stealing feature

i still praise has some erotic events for the mc, and has actual sex sex in the end

Craztic

Oct 6, 2018
how do i get the silhouette scene when luna is getting fucked by other side chars and you have to go there as the male protag?

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Man, I was looking for more doujin of that little man on the right. The only ones I know that someone similar to him is in is "My Girlfriend With 0 Sexual Knowledge Is A Pervert Brat's Cum Toilet" and 2 others.

Idk any other ntr doujin that has him
Can I get the other two? I really liked the first one you mentioned so... And is the little man on the right from a doujin?

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes