Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020

Put in the main folder (copy files over). Done:
- main menu name - added translation underneath original
- map - taken from pics names except for 'wood' which I renamed to 'tree'
- phone buttons for SNS and debt repayment part, a couple of respective tutorial pics in the beginning
- SNS parts 1,2,3,5 (Bulletin board, Dalton, Bob, Syouta), part 4 - done by MaybeMaybelline (i.e. all done)

Keep in mind that I neither speak Japanese nor know any context as I haven't played the game. English is my second language. Easiest way to check SNS in the beginning is to go have a breakfast in the village - or go meet one of the antagonists.

Last edited:

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I've noticed that (atleast in my save) the day-events and certain numbers are "-1 value behind"
For instance, Sunday actually means Saturday and so on. The game somewhat forgot to register midnight and counts the previous day still (despite sleeping). also the arena is weirdly labelled like this:
1707317194033.png

There was another instance (Edit: Oh yeah, the "Floor system" the designated floors are 1 more than the actual floor, the base counts as floor 1 basically) where the value/instance was "1" ahead/behind of what it was supposed to be though i can't remember what exactly. But the week/day thing surely is mismatch/annoyance.

Mega

- main menu name - added translation undernearh original
- phone buttons for SNS and debt repayment part, a couple of respective tutorial pics in the beginning
- SNS part 1 (bulletin board - all sorts of shopkeepers etc.)

Keep in mind that I neither speak Japanese nor know any context as I haven't played the game. English is my second language. Easiest way to check SNS in the beginning is to go have a breakfast in the village. For me it somehow switched from pic 1 (big tits no face) to pic 3 (upskirt panties photo) after translation. Don't know if it's OK, maybe it's random or depends on time.

There are 4 parts of SNS remain, 1 for each antagonist-bull-fucker. I'd prefer to split it 2 ways perhaps with MaybeMaybelline or if somebody could help me translating it - I can get you OCRed text and I'll get the translation back into necessary format. I'll move to parts 4-5 I think to avoid possible overlaps. Each part out of 5 has 7-8 pics (SNS) so they're pretty equal.
Thanks for the SNS page!

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I've noticed that (atleast in my save) the day-events and certain numbers are "-1 value behind"
For instance, Sunday actually means Saturday and so on. The game somewhat forgot to register midnight and counts the previous day still (despite sleeping). also the arena is weirdly labelled like this:
View attachment 3333955

There was another instance where the value/instance was "1" ahead/behind of what it was supposed to be though i can't remember what exactly. But the week/day thing surely is mismatch/annoyance.

Thanks for the SNS page!
Both should now be fixed in latest. Though I think the weekday bug will require a new save to reflect properly for whatever reason.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Mega

- main menu name - added translation undernearh original
- SNS part 1 (bulletin board - all sorts of shopkeepers etc.)

Keep in mind that I neither speak Japanese nor know any context as I haven't played the game. English is my second language. Easiest way to check SNS in the beginning is to go have a breakfast in the village. For me it somehow switched from pic 1 (big tits no face) to pic 3 (upskirt panties photo) after translation. Don't know if it's OK, maybe it's random or depends on time.

There are 4 parts of SNS remain, 1 for each antagonist-bull-fucker. I'd prefer to split it 2 ways perhaps with MaybeMaybelline or if somebody could help me translating it - I can get you OCRed text and I'll get the translation back into necessary format. I'll move to parts 4-5 I think to avoid possible overlaps. Each part out of 5 has 7-8 pics (SNS) so they're pretty equal.
Thank you for doing this! Do you have an estimation on how long translating them all would take? Just started the game and if it doesn't take too long, I might play it once you're finished

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Luna ~ NTR Dungeon Debt Repayment Life [v2.1] [Apple soft] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [378 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
When I apply the patch the game does not even start. Get an error near instantly

Wahaele

Feb 15, 2019
Hi can we do a run just playing the guy without Luna accompanying us? and if so, will the development with the other characters still happen?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone know where to encounter the silver slimes?

Gold I found on the final Fire Layer but have yet to see a Silver.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes