Mar 22, 2020
Hello, user of the patch here.

Battle is working perfectly...?(Unless you're going Solo and you get nutted in, leaving you in a soft-lock... so you have to ALWAYS have a party member if you plan on letting a Goblin fuck you and so that the other member can go and fight the Goblin while you're stuck helplessly, I don't know if this is intended but I'll guess not.)

Can't open Ero Stats menu, like, nothing happens if you try opening it, may or may not be caused by the patch

Clothes are still fucked up, can't mend em. Gotta find that book of enchantment AKA the bugfix for this.

So far, those are all I can name.

Hey guys, uhm... for the people that have updated the game,

Are these problems still in?

Especially the battle-fuck leaving you in a soft-lock if you went solo?

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
The OP has been updated and the translation is complete.

Things I didn't translate.
* SNS Messages. Too much of a hassle. (I recommend you use Google Translate App OCR if you wanna read them)
* Enemy Names (Translating these breaks combat and the names are tied to image filenames meaning you have to edit the name of every single enemy file if you wanted this to work.

Otherwise everything else is translated and there should be no issues understanding anything.

I'll attach the SNS image files if someone else wants to TL them.

Contributors:
DreamingOfPinkLips - Translation of Ero Status Images
Thank you to all involved in the new and improved translation. Kudos.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Every NTR title is aiming Scars of summer these days with the SNS thing, totally my thing though that social media system lmao

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Too bad :( Thats the only think that prevents me from playing the game.
If you know how to easily and fast OCR translate, its not that big of a deal. I made this guide last year that makes you able to translate whatever is on your screen with a couple of clicks. Still use the method today :D

I got a much better solution for ya and everyone else who need to read settings or choice prompts fast.

1. Open . Set it to Japanese -> English(or whatever language u want). Untick autodetect.
2. Download screenshot tool like
3. Use tool to capture section of screen you want translated and press CTRL+C
4. CTRL+V Into Yandex and voila. Much faster and more accurate translation that you can even save if you want.

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Is there any sex scenes with random people in town? Not just the main guys, but some creampie sex with, I don´t know, any guy that is out there at night.

And, theres actual things happening while controlling the Male MC? We can find the girl around the town fucking with the guys or something?

Last edited:

Strikedown999

Dec 15, 2021
View attachment 3220032

Overview:
Go on an adventure with Luna and her boyfriend to pay back debt and get married.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-06
Release Date: 2024-02-04
Original Title: ルナ~NTRダンジョン借金返済暮らし~
Developer: Apple soft
Translator: DazedAnon - - -
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 2.1
Language: English ( )
Voiced Language: Japanese
Other Games: Cannon~Cocoa Island Case File~
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Changelog:

Gallery code is '2023'

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Patch:

View attachment 3220033 View attachment 3220034 View attachment 3220035 View attachment 3220036 View attachment 3220038 View attachment 3220039 View attachment 3220040 View attachment 3220041 View attachment 3220042 View attachment 3220043
Nice

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
The OP has been updated and the translation is complete.

Things I didn't translate.
* SNS Messages. Too much of a hassle. (I recommend you use Google Translate App OCR if you wanna read them)
* Enemy Names (Translating these breaks combat and the names are tied to image filenames meaning you have to edit the name of every single enemy file if you wanted this to work.

Otherwise everything else is translated and there should be no issues understanding anything.

I'll attach the SNS image files if someone else wants to TL them.

Contributors:
DreamingOfPinkLips - Translation of Ero Status Images
honestly the sns messages are more than half of the appeal of the game.
like the ero pages that have multiple feeling changes during the game.

not saying it's lazy to not do it, since it's voluntary work, but i will point my finger to the sky yelling that someone should translate the sns' XD!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: dazedanon

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
I managed to translate most images with Japanese Text except SNS messages one.
If I've missed any besides those let me know.

Also it's an MTL so there bound to be some bugs. Mention them in the thread so it can, hopefully, be fixed.
Hey, thanks for the translation. already way better than the previous one. there is a bug i found, when i try to fix the AP at the Tailor it gives me an error.
1707253421882.png

Reactions: Mr.SamJ

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
Cheers, appreciated the new and improved translation.

Although, like others who shared my opinion, it's kinda too bad the SNS weren't translated.

I hope someone else would be willing to TL it and collab with Daze or smth along that line in the future.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes