RPGM [REQ] VALKYRIA [Shadow Garden]

bart86k

Aug 30, 2017
Kinda stuck any idea where to find some proper walkthrough or guide ?
I presume there is still no translate and we r doomed with japaneese copy hand write on google translate :/

bart86k

Aug 30, 2017
Translation in progress... loading

I am currently working on the further translation of the files and doing it kinda slow too much work atm 7d a week, but managed to use my little Jap knowledge and got some tools to make it more consistant and easier to translate.
Atm I've got 100% done on scripts, items, armors, characters, maps files 1-10 and some other smaller files.
I will soon update it this week and post the progress so at least there is something done and usable and get feedback of what people think :)

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2019
Keep it up! I'l be watch this thread... But I dont understood how to install this on game. I think, the Data folder is in Game.rgss3a and I only find a way to unpack it, not to replace files. I'll be glad, if You publish link to a fixed Game.rgss3a, thats make all much simpler.
Sorry for my english.

bart86k

Aug 30, 2017
Keep it up! I'l be watch this thread... But I dont understood how to install this on game. I think, the Data folder is in Game.rgss3a and I only find a way to unpack it, not to replace files. I'll be glad, if You publish link to a fixed Game.rgss3a, thats make all much simpler.
Sorry for my english.
You can get a little tool called "decrypter" and extract the whole file .rgss3a and then your game becomes unpacked / unzipped so you no longer need the orginal file .rgss3a and just move it to backup folder
Sometimes it might need edditing the .ini file or settimgs in notepad. Typically the game is reading everything unpacked and when it was eddited or translated it's all good.
When I post anything I will try to export it in several ways to make it multiapplicable and easy for all.
Thanks for your word and interest.

Reactions: Zelkiel

Zelkiel

Aug 2, 2018
You can get a little tool called "decrypter" and extract the whole file .rgss3a and then your game becomes unpacked / unzipped so you no longer need the orginal file .rgss3a and just move it to backup folder
Sometimes it might need edditing the .ini file or settimgs in notepad. Typically the game is reading everything unpacked and when it was eddited or translated it's all good.
When I post anything I will try to export it in several ways to make it multiapplicable and easy for all.
Thanks for your word and interest.
You're a hero

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017

I am currently working on the further translation of the files and doing it kinda slow too much work atm 7d a week, but managed to use my little Jap knowledge and got some tools to make it more consistant and easier to translate.
Atm I've got 100% done on scripts, items, armors, characters, maps files 1-10 and some other smaller files.
I will soon update it this week and post the progress so at least there is something done and usable and get feedback of what people think :)
so any update?

bart86k

Aug 30, 2017
I am rly sorry for taking it loooong as F ... I know it flips my pancakes too !
Having some trobule with softwares and had a small break aka holiday 7 days as well ..

Patience is a virtue ! omg ... I hate it too !

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
Having some trobule with softwares and had a small break aka holiday 7 days as well ..

enjoy your break mate seriously, we just wanna make sure you're still translating this game because NTRbros are desperate for more games

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017

don't worry bro, our dicks can wait

bart86k

Aug 30, 2017
Hey ! Managed to get a boost in speed and ammount of translate done ( ofc it is not perfect as Jap is a pain to translate properly ) using some software tools.

Conclusion !
First huge batch ( or even complete ) translated Valkyria is going to be released rather sooner than later ( around 7 days )