RPGM [REQ] VALKYRIA [Shadow Garden]

TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
I looked through the maps with translator++ it seems the vast majority of the text
is untranslated I would recommend to wait with this one.

That being said thanks for putting in the work bart86k !

Reactions: Tsukamoto Misako

Tsukamoto Misako

Formerly 'Marie Mamiya'
Aug 14, 2017
-download the translation file
-open RPG Maker All Decrypter
-click file -> open file
-choose Game.rgss3a from the game folder
-click tool -> extract all files
-wait till it's done
-go to extract folder (usually the same folder where you put RPG Maker All Decrypter)
-copy it to the game folder
-then copy the translation file to game folder
-overwrite
-delete Game.rgss3a or you can keep it somewhere else as long it's not in the same folder as game.exe
Thank you so much! It works

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I loaded a saved game to see if things were translated and I just got japanese- however starting a new game everything seems translated fine... So it begs the question when and where that translation stops... Or if loading saves somehow breaks the translation(which shouldn't be possible given how it replaces the entire map data)-... I also checked the cg room of which none of those scenes were translation but given how map data works in RPGmaker- the scenes from cg room could be untranslated while translated if you actually run into them ingame. It's all a bit strange and needs a lot of questions.. If I can't find 90.8 anywhere then i'll dl 90.2 later(have 90.0 right now) and give it a fresh translation using this- find out myself if it's working correctly. Even knights in town were untranslated and that seems pretty off to me.. I do know how to use the decrypter and patch things as I've done it a million times so something else must be off.

Reactions: Tsukamoto Misako

TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
I loaded a saved game to see if things were translated and I just got japanese- however starting a new game everything seems translated fine... So it begs the question when and where that translation stops... Or if loading saves somehow breaks the translation(which shouldn't be possible given how it replaces the entire map data)-... I also checked the cg room of which none of those scenes were translation but given how map data works in RPGmaker- the scenes from cg room could be untranslated while translated if you actually run into them ingame. It's all a bit strange and needs a lot of questions.. If I can't find 90.8 anywhere then i'll dl 90.2 later(have 90.0 right now) and give it a fresh translation using this- find out myself if it's working correctly. Even knights in town were untranslated and that seems pretty off to me.. I do know how to use the decrypter and patch things as I've done it a million times so something else must be off.
In the current patch of the about 500+ maps only about 10 are translated.
The translator mentioned he had some issues with translator++ we have to wait until that's sorted.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
In the current patch of the about 500+ maps only about 10 are translated.
The translator mentioned he had some issues with translator++ we have to wait until that's sorted.
Hopefully it's a simple fix. I got a clean DL and applied the patch and only the elf prologue is translated- upon reaching hans prologue story- it is entirely japanese(except for the menu).. So this is definitely not intended. -_-;..

Arkade

May 23, 2017
What version of the game you translated? the last is 0.90.8
Shouldn't matter either way- the fixes between 90.2 - 90.8 are just bug fixes. The next 6 versions were all added over the next week from 90.2. the text in the map data wasn't tampered with so I don't believe it should effect the translation effort and work for each version. I would like someone to confirm a DL is 90.8 though. The bug fixes are definitely significant enough to warrant clarifying each version. But i'd like to know translators thoughts on that too.

Reactions: VermillioN

bart86k

Aug 30, 2017
OMG ! :( I am soooo sorry it turns out bad as it could happen because I was unsure of the "applying process" and have some issues softwarewise.
I am in progress of fixing all up starting with the software "Translator ++" and with myself as busy and overloaded with work / job at the moment I am v. sorry that I can't spend enough time to sort things out daily.
I am only doing things like this casualy but at least every week if not little every day.
Sometimes there's not enough to log on forums and reply !

You are right guys getting most current version is MANDATORY ! and probably needed if we want good content and good base to work on translation regardless no change in Data maps files just in case it might create some bug.

I will research a bit to get the most up to date verion of the game itself and then work on translation as well.
I might have to do it all over again on new files.

Regarding my upload thank you for help explaining how to apply / install and now after your reports I am not sure how much of the machine translation was actually applied. I have done a ton of manual translation and editing combined with the software but with the Translator++ it should be much much faster and easier to work with.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
OMG ! :( I am soooo sorry it turns out bad as it could happen because I was unsure of the "applying process" and have some issues softwarewise.
You don't owe anyone an apology- Without you we wouldn't have anything translated that wasn't a machine-translation.. So i'm sure we are all very grateful(I definitely am)... For the sake of eliminating variables it'd be nice to find the 90.8 version somewhere. Pretty sure it's a free update for anyone owning the game and I would get it myself but I can only buy things off DMM.. Not dlsite...

Either way- really looking forward for this translation to be touched up and working the way it was intended and hopefully there's no greater problem at work here that has you working extra hard for weeks rather than days. Just pace yourself- we've waited this long.. and we can wait some more. Just hoping it's a simple fix so you're not wasting your own time.

Extremepants

May 31, 2017
You don't owe anyone an apology- Without you we wouldn't have anything translated that wasn't a machine-translation.. So i'm sure we are all very grateful(I definitely am)... For the sake of eliminating variables it'd be nice to find the 90.8 version somewhere. Pretty sure it's a free update for anyone owning the game and I would get it myself but I can only buy things off DMM.. Not dlsite...

Either way- really looking forward for this translation to be touched up and working the way it was intended and hopefully there's no greater problem at work here that has you working extra hard for weeks rather than days. Just pace yourself- we've waited this long.. and we can wait some more. Just hoping it's a simple fix so you're not wasting your own time.
Absolutely this. We're all very excited that it's even happening in the first place so don't fret. Take the time you need.

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Thank you !
And just like that there is no need to look for it anymore :) bless..
work in progress... Translator ++ updated as well.
Again- hoping for a quick fix. If it's a problem mostly with the application of the patch but you managed to get it working on your end- you could also simply upload your entire version of the game as a last resort. You did the work so you have the files- My version asked permission for around 600 files to be replaced so I can only imagine the dev isn't even using most of his own map files and has more copies than he needs of others. Good luck in your endeavors

Reactions: Extremepants

bart86k

Aug 30, 2017
Update info

I am waiting for solution with the software translator as it is currenlty buggy or not working so I can not create any project or load any data to work on, also saving and exporting the progress I've made is not possible only partial and hand made translation was implemanted last time.
Untill I get the program fixed and back working again the progress is on hold which pisses me off too ! I can't get things done and not only this in general I've got things to do overdue and a lot of it barely any time for myself atm too much work load have to be done.

Reactions: Extremepants

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Update info

I am waiting for solution with the software translator as it is currenlty buggy or not working so I can not create any project or load any data to work on, also saving and exporting the progress I've made is not possible only partial and hand made translation was implemanted last time.
Untill I get the program fixed and back working again the progress is on hold which pisses me off too ! I can't get things done and not only this in general I've got things to do overdue and a lot of it barely any time for myself atm too much work load have to be done.
I don't know the software, but could an older version work? Seen it pretty often that people go back to the old version that worked till updates got fixed

Reactions: bart86k