• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [REQ] VALKYRIA [Shadow Garden]

Raxxory

Jan 3, 2018
His last Tweet is from march 15th so hard to tell,in the 2nd last tweet he mentioned weird noises from his PC

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Iirc, the first release and final version of shadowcore hat roughly 7 months between them. So there's still hope

BTW any idea where you can tan her? Cause there are cg for normal, dark and dark with tanline skin

Last edited:

mattsan

Oct 6, 2018
Just to be on the same page. This translation only cover the map, items, menu and mission dialogue yes?
The Hentai scenes are not translated yet right?

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Just to be on the same page. This translation only cover the map, items, menu and mission dialogue yes?
The Hentai scenes are not translated yet right?
The translation is having problems but yes- the scenes are translated. Or they're meant to be. Due to the problems though- many scenes meant to be translated are not. At this point I worry if the kinks in the translation will ever be fixed because they seem complex- weird mixing of the data files as if the translations are on a word-by-word basis rather than scene-by-scene basis.. keywords such as FUTON in all caps regularly appear at the beginning of sentences. Hans is often called something really strange if his name is at the beginning of a sentence as well(only happening if his name is at the beginning- it is strange).. Though i'm forgetting what that was at the moment.

There is just a lot of problems. Really grateful for Bart86k for even attempting it where no one else did- but I wouldn't blame or fault him in the least if he decided to give up on fixing all the strange errors falling through the cracks. Seems like a lot to troubleshoot and deal with. At least if you can identify any cause behind it- future translations if they're attempted can be spared from the same problem.

Reactions: mattsan

bart86k

Aug 30, 2017
@Arkade and everyone ! Thank you for interest and understanding.

I am working on it slowly but surely.

Thanks to some advice from dcmatr I have managed to get into some files and load the game through "RPG Maker Vx Ace" and I am taking "the bull by the horns" and step by step changing, editing everything I encounter manually as well ! It is slower and monotonous process but gives me in depth changes and I am able to pin point the missing stuff and change it myself insteap of semi auto machine translation. This game Is somehow difficult and complex to translate but I will eventually get it done.
Moreover I have loaded more content through Translator++ therefore there it less stuff missing from the start so less to edit and fix manually

Update soon .. hopefuly this week 19 - 25 Aug. (if I could only have more spare time infront of my desktop setup monitors..)
REMEMBER any content from you guys is v. welcome and keep sugesstions / ideas coming.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017

Thanks to some advice from dcmatr I have managed to get into some files and load the game through "RPG Maker Vx Ace" and I am taking "the bull by the horns" and step by step changing, editing everything I encounter manually as well ! It is slower and monotonous process but gives me in depth changes and I am able to pin point the missing stuff and change it myself insteap of semi auto machine translation. This game Is somehow difficult and complex to translate but I will eventually get it done.
Moreover I have loaded more content through Translator++ therefore there it less stuff missing from the start so less to edit and fix manually

Update soon .. hopefuly this week 19 - 25 Aug. (if I could only have more spare time infront of my desktop setup monitors..)
REMEMBER any content from you guys is v. welcome and keep sugesstions / ideas coming.
As a tip, if you use Translator++, there's a feature in there that I requested that allows you do duplicate columns. This is so you can use the Find and Replace feature as expected. This means, if you open up Actor.json, and do a Find and Replace in the entire game, you will replace the name, for instance, "Bob", across all dialog. This takes minimal effort and makes the game a lot cleaner.

Also if you upload the translation.json, I can help out.

Last edited:
Reactions: bart86k and dcmatr

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017

take ur time bro

Reactions: Extremepants

bart86k

Aug 30, 2017
This is not what I wanted ... :(
This much time needed and passed and still I don't want to release anything because it is not finished and takes a lot of manual editing in RPG maker VX Ace.

Little time to spare - working RL full time 6-7 d a week (mostly) job still streaching myself to do as much as I can
Working with translator ++ updated recently
Working manualy using fully licensed RPG maker editing and pasting translations into the game directly
It is in progress and will be done eventually
Stay tuned !

We need "just a little patience"
Guns N' Roses - Patience

Reactions: mattsan and dcmatr

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
This is not what I wanted ... :(
This much time needed and passed and still I don't want to release anything because it is not finished and takes a lot of manual editing in RPG maker VX Ace.

Little time to spare - working RL full time 6-7 d a week (mostly) job still streaching myself to do as much as I can
Working with translator ++ updated recently
Working manualy using fully licensed RPG maker editing and pasting translations into the game directly
It is in progress and will be done eventually
Stay tuned !

We need "just a little patience"
Guns N' Roses - Patience
calm down, we can wait man chill! ;)

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
Hello my friends,
While we wait for the complete and well done translation, I leave a translation that I have just finished, 98% of the translated game (93% machine translation 5% made by me :)) I have been playing it and it has not given me errors I hope you can play it everybody ;)

screenshots 1.jpg screenshots 2.jpg screenshots 3.jpg screenshots 4.jpg

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Running into a few crashes with Albeiros download- but it could be due to me using saves from another version.

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
Running into a few crashes with Albeiros download- but it could be due to me using saves from another version.
I could not tell you why your saves do not work, I am not an expert on the subject :cry:, but I have spent a lot of time playing it from 0 so that no error jumps and I did not find anything, if you want to upload your saves and try it in my version let's see what I can do, but I recommend you play it again ;)

snapshooter30

Jun 23, 2018
I could not tell you why your saves do not work, I am not an expert on the subject :cry:, but I have spent a lot of time playing it from 0 so that no error jumps and I did not find anything, if you want to upload your saves and try it in my version let's see what I can do, but I recommend you play it again ;)
error in battle -
Script 'Window Battle_log' line 311 ArgumentError occurred.
malformed format string - %S

MrMarroc

Oct 13, 2019
Just to clarify, Albeiro, what version is it that you are using? (I am assuming the most updated one, but i could be wrong :p )
Also, Thank you very much for this.