RPGM [REQ] VALKYRIA [Shadow Garden]

snapshooter30

Jun 23, 2018
I am very sorry, I do not understand what you say, English is not my native language, and as you wrote, it is difficult for me
English is not my native language too =)
I say your translations-transleted hidden options and they are visible.
1)when chat with Philia in room we can sex with Philia when she like you with small like point`s
confess if (v [26]> = 100)
2)i can see hidden option`s in borthel
3)when use Transition stone i see town`s with nambers like " Astra if (s [469])" and can tp to all town`s when do qwest on trasition stone.
I think if you TP in town`s where you can`t be with small rank (without translate they hidden) and other translated hidden options can do many bug`s.
133 post -version 0.90.8 ?

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
Here my save file
Thanks, I know what the mistake is, I will try to fix it as quickly as possible

English is not my native language too =)
I say your translations-transleted hidden options and they are visible.
1)when chat with Philia in room we can sex with Philia when she like you with small like point`s
confess if (v [26]> = 100)
2)i can see hidden option`s in borthel
3)when use Transition stone i see town`s with nambers like " Astra if (s [469])" and can tp to all town`s when do qwest on trasition stone.
I think if you TP in town`s where you can`t be with small rank (without translate they hidden) and other translated hidden options can do many bug`s.
133 post -version 0.90.8 ?
In this post (#136),I fixed many of these bugs like this (confess if (v [26]> = 100) ) but in any case in this patch to call him somehow I fix other options that should not appear, if you can wait a bit I will try and upload it with both bugs fixed

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
Here is my new patch :) The problem with the hotels should no longer exist, the (if) should not come out and there were several texts that were also lost with the sacrifices of gems, there should already be more events, I could not solve the issue of the gold acquired that still comes out in Japanese ("お金を %s\\G 手に入れた!") I did not give with the solution so I will upload it so since it is also no impediment to play, again if there is any problem do not hesitate to let me know and I will fix it as fast as I can

peace.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
Here is my new patch :) The problem with the hotels should no longer exist, the (if) should not come out and there were several texts that were also lost with the sacrifices of gems, there should already be more events, I could not solve the issue of the gold acquired that still comes out in Japanese ("お金を %s\\G 手に入れた!") I did not give with the solution so I will upload it so since it is also no impediment to play, again if there is any problem do not hesitate to let me know and I will fix it as fast as I can

peace.
When ever you pick an option for this event the bartender just runs in place

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
When ever you pick an option for this event the bartender just runs in place
I see what you say, but it is not something of my translation, it is something of the same game, remember that this game is still incomplete, the bartender is always doing the same thing, but when you choose each option the (elf) protagonist does 3 different things and there is no error, time 3 erotic scenarios and finally you can always pick it up the next day, there is no error

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
I see what you say, but it is not something of my translation, it is something of the same game, remember that this game is still incomplete, the bartender is always doing the same thing, but when you choose each option the (elf) protagonist does 3 different things and there is no error, time 3 erotic scenarios and finally you can always pick it up the next day, there is no error
I loaded the save into the untranslated version of the game and that doesn't happen though. It might be a different version though if you say it has nothing to do with the translation

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
I loaded the save into the untranslated version of the game and that doesn't happen though. It might be a different version though if you say it has nothing to do with the translation
If you don't get the 3 scenes that I'm talking about, are you using my latest translation? Where do the last 11 new scenes come out? because you may not be using the latest version that is 90.8 #133 possibly that's why the scenes I'm telling you don't come out, and use this patch that fixes the errors that I have in that version #144

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Hey guys, just have a question on gameplay, how do i gain the rank up quest?
get those knightpoints or what they were called, via quests. You can talk to one of the knights that stand in front of the rank up quest, they can tellyou how much till the next one

snapshooter30

Jun 23, 2018
I think it was from a bar mission
and other can buy at shop in desert(where change item from piradmid) and other i see can buy for coins at colisey,but i can`t win in battle and they need many.
1)anyone know?- in prologue at house red head left-up tree have a spider -what whith that do?
2)in prologue you can drink at bar(nothing effects ?)
3)in town shop event with 2 bandits( 1 time i can in without Alis) -next time i can see 1 of them in hospital-next he miss from hospital and nothing-can see more from there or no?
4)astra port qwest- if lose in battle without Alis-girl move in brothel and her member party stay at brothel-next nothing?
5)rank up qwest island(heal potion)-where fight with magic-wolf lose or win something changing?
sry 4 my english

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Does anyone knows where I can find the untranslated version 0.90.8... posting the untranslated 0.90.8, full Data folder would also help. In some places I can't understand what they say with the machine translation.

DragonGod54

May 20, 2019
Can someone please tell me what the pin for the lock box on the stolen cargo mission is? It's one of the missions you get after reaching rank 7.

Oct 26, 2017
In the mission of the church I have to put the name of the emperor as a password. What do I put? because it seems that I have to put it in Japanese