RPGM [REQ] VALKYRIA [Shadow Garden]

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
How do I get new expedition missions? Only have herb collecting and tutoring
You have to rank up first: complete missions (the ones on the knight guild upper floor), you will see a piece of paper in the middle of the angel statues in the knight guild, which will activate the "thief base mission", which is the first mission with the "kidnapping" system. Complete that one, you will get rank 2.

At this point you will get a "mercant son tutoring" expedition mission, and here I HAVE a question: where is the damn mercant mansion? I can't find it, i have walked all around the avaible map until that point...

Edit: forgot the mission you can complete at the adventurer guild (south of the knight guild): give 100 gold to the tanned shirtless guy.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
You have to rank up first: complete missions (the ones on the knight guild upper floor), you will see a piece of paper in the middle of the angel statues in the knight guild, which will activate the "thief base mission", which is the first mission with the "kidnapping" system. Complete that one, you will get rank 2.

At this point you will get a "mercant son tutoring" expedition mission, and here I HAVE a question: where is the damn mercant mansion? I can't find it, i have walked all around the avaible map until that point...

Edit: forgot the mission you can complete at the adventurer guild (south of the knight guild): give 100 gold to the tanned shirtless guy.
you need a ship you can get on a later mission.
When you have a mission and see some elf lying around, speak to him and trigger all the stuff to get the boat

Reactions: PlayDat

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017

Thanks but that doesn't help much. I'm rank 3 and still only have those 2 expeditions (dont know where that mansion is either)
This really annoys me. I don't know if this is because of the translation but all quests and descriptions are really vague and some of the enemies are just plain stupid designed. The bees that call reinforcement and do poison ... poison in general is a major 'fuck you' in this game since it deals % damage and removing it only wastes mana because you instantly get it again and no bomb item or aoe spells so far. Makes me mad

Reactions: PlayDat

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Thanks but that doesn't help much. I'm rank 3 and still only have those 2 expeditions (dont know where that mansion is either)
This really annoys me. I don't know if this is because of the translation but all quests and descriptions are really vague and some of the enemies are just plain stupid designed. The bees that call reinforcement and do poison ... poison in general is a major 'fuck you' in this game since it deals % damage and removing it only wastes mana because you instantly get it again and no bomb item or aoe spells so far. Makes me mad
The Pokemon encounter style triggers me, that's why i use cheat engine to get unlimited cash, and with that i get unlimited "latent drug" that, for a limited time, deactivates the damned random encounters...still annoying tho...

popel115 Thanks mate, do you remember at which rank did that mission was available? I'm at rank 2 actually and kinda bored already running around...the dev has to make maps more convenient next time, if he is still alive...

Edit: typo.

Reactions: Tiasung

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Just send her to tutoring expedition naked and mission was a 'great success' which gives twice the reward

Edit: what madman made this game? Now theres an entire dungeon with bees and giant bees and all do poison and the giant bees have harder poison that does more damage and cant be removed except by special items.

Last edited:

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Just send her to tutoring expedition naked and mission was a 'great success' which gives twice the reward

Edit: what madman made this game? Now theres an entire dungeon with bees and giant bees and all do poison and the giant bees have harder poison that does more damage and cant be removed except by special items.
The freaking desert map, along with the mountain one are uselessly large, empty and lazy. This is what i call "artificial gameplay lenghtening", when devs use boring and useless stuff to create inconvenience to the players.

Needless to say, it's an idiotic tactic. For example, Shadowcore's intro was long and borimg, but Valkyria's one was WAY over the top. We wasted so much time with boring and useless gameplay in this one...why couldn't we just skip to the wagon scene at least???

Edit: I've been making (extremely slowly) an RPG H game for years now, and i always implement the best i find around: maps similar to Roundscape Adorevia, engaging gameplay such as Rhune's pharmacy, etc... I don't get why there are devs that use the VERY basic RPG maker format today...

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
I'm giving up on this game. Its way to grindy and poorly balanced for an occasional sex scene. The commander dood wont even fuck her even though he said so and I pretty much present her around. If I come back to this I'll cheat the shit out of it.

Reactions: Riku49 and PlayDat

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
I'm giving up on this game. Its way to grindy and poorly balanced for an occasional sex scene. The commander dood wont even fuck her even though he said so and I pretty much present her around. If I come back to this I'll cheat the shit out of it.
One of the worst RPGs. Too many random (invisible) encounters, boring vanilla fighting, big and empty maps that are a chore to go through, uselessy long and boring intro, few H events (some are even skipped straight to the stats change, like the expedition system and other scripted ones), no journal, world map is useless as it lacks any "go here for your current objective/H event available" points, and the rant goes on...

It has been in development forever, i don't think the quality is what slows the progress down as the quests are cliche, art is simple and repetitive, etc...

One lazy game i could rant on forever, on the same level as the old 8bit The Cheetahmen i dare say!

Reactions: Riku49

Lithras

Oct 20, 2017
Made a partial for 90.8, just the menu's so far, I sent a message to Bart a while ago asking if he's still translating but no response yet, if I don't get a reply by time I finish translating Claris, might start working on doing a translation for this.

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
Here is my new patch :) The problem with the hotels should no longer exist, the (if) should not come out and there were several texts that were also lost with the sacrifices of gems, there should already be more events, I could not solve the issue of the gold acquired that still comes out in Japanese ("お金を %s\\G 手に入れた!") I did not give with the solution so I will upload it so since it is also no impediment to play, again if there is any problem do not hesitate to let me know and I will fix it as fast as I can

peace.
thank you for your efforts to make it.. but i cant read full dialogue in text box... its showing half like this... can you tell me how to solve it please.. anyone?

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
thank you for your efforts to make it.. but i cant read full dialogue in text box... its showing half like this... can you tell me how to solve it please.. anyone?
This is a mistake of the same translator, remember that it is machine translation, I only and accommodated few things so that it could be more playable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Neo001

bart86k

Aug 30, 2017
Please accept my sincere apologies !
I have been quiet for looong time I know and working too much away from home didn't help.
I am still at work with my main job and translating is on hold for this whole time.
I will resume or readapt to current versions and try to do it and complete it maybe but don't know when precisely.

@ all the other stubborn people here GREAT WORK and keep going.

Reactions: kudostoyou

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Hey, you're alive :3

Unfortunately, I don't know whether this game is still being updated or not. The creator hasn't posted anything on their twitter since March 2019, though they did change their profile pic at some point after that so...maybe they're still thinking about working on it?
It would be great if this game or Shadowcore got proper translations but they're both really long and text heavy games.