RPGM [REQ] VALKYRIA [Shadow Garden]

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Have you talked to the knight to the right of Rank Up Quest message board? It's probably just an issue of not having enough points to do the next rank up quest.

Regarding the kingdom visit, I'm not entirely sure. It might not have been implemented or you had to set some triggers? Maybe talk to hte prisoners in the dungeon? Either way, it shouldn't affect your ability to progress in the main story.
I do have enough contribution points and Philia asked me to visit her kingdom but the boat won't go and the place where the rank up quest is; the paper for the quest is ripped out.
I haven't gone to the dungeons yet, no idea where they are either. Will try finding it.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
so has anyone finished the game? is the ending implemented?
my save got corrupted or something when I got to the snow island and am stuck in the tent where you have to talk to the knight commander.
Not sure if I wanna invest again if the game isn't even complete.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
so has anyone finished the game? is the ending implemented?
my save got corrupted or something when I got to the snow island and am stuck in the tent where you have to talk to the knight commander.
Not sure if I wanna invest again if the game isn't even complete.
Not finished yet. Don't know if it ever will be.
After you finish the snow island and rank up, there is supposed to be a "final" tournament but that tournament was never implemented.

Reactions: Diegoz

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Not finished yet. Don't know if it ever will be.
After you finish the snow island and rank up, there is supposed to be a "final" tournament but that tournament was never implemented.
thanks for the reply!
and sucks that the game isn't finished.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone know what you do with the blue record stones you can buy? They're from what I had assumed was an H-event CG shop at night in the shopping district, but when you use the item it does nothing and doesn't add a CG to the CG room.

Mar 26, 2020
Should be implemented for certain events. Which one are you trying to trigger?
Sorry for replying so late, I was trying to trigger the first one (the one with the bandits) and after seeing that one not triggering I downloaded the full save to see if there was any bad ends at all but seemed as if there was only one bad end in the whole game, that's why I'm asking :/

Last edited:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Sorry for replying so late, I was trying to trigger the first one (the one with the bandits) and after seeing that one not triggering I downloaded the full save to see if there was any bad ends at all but seemed as if there was only one bad end in the whole game, that's why I'm asking :/
Most of the rape scenes are triggered during the special missions. Once you get enough knight points, you have to go to the left of the adventurer's desk and start the mission. These missions are the one that let you to promote to the next Knight rank.
Thinking about it, I can't really remember encountering any pure "Game Over" event like Shadowcore. It might be possible that the special missions/most missions only allow Philia to get raped. Some missions (like the Curly defeat one) would supposedly change the ending but we probably won't ever see this game completed. The only one that I know of would be when you fail and lose against this demon in the swamps.

Mar 26, 2020
Most of the rape scenes are triggered during the special missions. Once you get enough knight points, you have to go to the left of the adventurer's desk and start the mission. These missions are the one that let you to promote to the next Knight rank.
Thinking about it, I can't really remember encountering any pure "Game Over" event like Shadowcore. It might be possible that the special missions/most missions only allow Philia to get raped. Some missions (like the Curly defeat one) would supposedly change the ending but we probably won't ever see this game completed. The only one that I know of would be when you fail and lose against this demon in the swamps.
Thank you!