RPGM [REQ] VALKYRIA [Shadow Garden]

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I got a partial so far, got menus, the intro and random bits here and there
Edit: it's only the translation files, you'll still need to have the game
Oh, someone else was working on this as well, I've finished a machine translation of it already, if you're interested just send me a PM for the download link.
Guys, so we have optimized "Graphics" folder for release:
(90 day TTL)
So, how about making proper, unified translation or even a release? Adding optimized gfx?

Reactions: Diegoz and PlayDat

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
Agree with CobraPL. One updated version for everybody would be great.
Also a walkthrough would be nice if anyone has one.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
I'd already be happy if the quests were translated and nothing breaks in the progress^^ that's like the major thing i can never sort out with mtl, what/where to go/do and having it actually work
Also, what does "optimized graphics folder" even mean?

Last edited:

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Will we ever see a full translation of this game?:cry:
Or at least all the main aspects till the end of the game?:unsure:

Re:edit
Eh!.....you play as the one being netorared.......

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
mmm anywan can upload the game with the patch on becouse y cant put the patch to work sometimes inglish some times japanese..and i love shadow core becouse i can read the hole story and i want the same for valkyre pls some one upload to mega pls

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
:V
i alredy solve the problem ...another question how the i see the cristal records i buy one and i cant seeit ? how the i used ?

bart86k

Aug 30, 2017
Made a partial for 90.8, just the menu's so far, I sent a message to Bart a while ago asking if he's still translating but no response yet, if I don't get a reply by time I finish translating Claris, might start working on doing a translation for this.
I am sorry everyone for "eternal" wait for anything.
I am a bit inactive and too much going on at work 80+h a week and family stuff, barely have little spare time to sit down with laptop or my PC.
I can't properly work on this game. Translator ++ is our best fastest option with some manual edits.
The game itself is very unfinished and glitchy.
I wish I could help any more sorry:/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashkun

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
so who's translating the game right now? it's pretty chaotic here
Don't think anyone is translating it.
But autotranslates games kinda ok (and one can finally read the quests you accept without everything breaking completely)

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
So anyone got a walkthrough so far?
I don't mind a rough one but knowing how to progress the story and avoiding anything that could lock you into a bad end would be nice.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
So anyone got a walkthrough so far?
I don't mind a rough one but knowing how to progress the story and avoiding anything that could lock you into a bad end would be nice.
The game is pretty straight forward afaik. I didn't finish the game because I remember reading that the ending wasn't implemented yet (and probably never will be :( ) but the general idea is to just do quests to advance the story. The bad endings are all usually game over endings. If you don't want any of them, then make sure Philia's favorability to you is high, her sluttiness is low, and don't lose any battles.

You have 4 things: Knight Rank, Contribution Points, Days, Expedition Days. Contribution Points are what you need to advance the story. There are 3 ways to do this:
  1. Taking Quests on the second floor of the Knight guild (You need to take a quest for it to be active)
  2. Doing the adventurer gild quests (You can do these anytime if you have the right items to deliver)
  3. Doing Expedition Quests (Sending Philia off)
These can be a pain to complete but hey, it's an RPG. Of the Knight Guild quests, look out for the hearts/stars. These indicate quests where Philia can have sex (usually if you lose).
If you talk to the knight to the left of the counter where the orc is, he'll tell you how many points you need to rank up. Basically, do quests until you can take a rank up quest.
1610147737536.png
During the rank up quests, that's when you encounter the game over rape scenes. For example, Lose to the orcs once: Philia gets captured. Lose to the orcs twice: Philia gets raped.

Reactions: Sin-xix

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
The game is pretty straight forward afaik. I didn't finish the game because I remember reading that the ending wasn't implemented yet (and probably never will be :( ) but the general idea is to just do quests to advance the story. The bad endings are all usually game over endings. If you don't want any of them, then make sure Philia's favorability to you is high, her sluttiness is low, and don't lose any battles.

You have 4 things: Knight Rank, Contribution Points, Days, Expedition Days. Contribution Points are what you need to advance the story. There are 3 ways to do this:
  1. Taking Quests on the second floor of the Knight guild (You need to take a quest for it to be active)
  2. Doing the adventurer gild quests (You can do these anytime if you have the right items to deliver)
These can be a pain to complete but hey, it's an RPG. Of the Knight Guild quests, look out for the hearts/stars. These indicate quests where Philia can have sex (usually if you lose).
If you talk to the knight to the left of the counter where the orc is, he'll tell you how many points you need to rank up. Basically, do quests until you can take a rank up quest.
View attachment 977346
During the rank up quests, that's when you encounter the game over rape scenes. For example, Lose to the orcs once: Philia gets captured. Lose to the orcs twice: Philia gets raped.
You sir are a Saint. Thank you very much.
I edited the contribution points so I can just do the rank up quests since I didn't see much of the main story in the regular quests. I just funnily got to the orc quest.
Btw when I checked the pictures folder, it seems that there are multiple different sprites for Philia in different swimsuits. Any idea if there are scenes with the MC for those? If so, how to get those?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
You sir are a Saint. Thank you very much.
I edited the contribution points so I can just do the rank up quests since I didn't see much of the main story in the regular quests. I just funnily got to the orc quest.
Btw when I checked the pictures folder, it seems that there are multiple different sprites for Philia in different swimsuits. Any idea if there are scenes with the MC for those? If so, how to get those?
I think the events with the swimsuit are triggered by another guild request. They should autopopulate the top guild floor as you advance in knight ranking.
Unfortunately, I'm fairly certain that all the swimsuit scenes are triggered by a quest (most sex events are) and they're all with other people.

I really like the maker's games cause you have to fight to prevent the NTR or get punished but there are only like 4-5 scenes of the MC with the female hero. That's the same with this game. The MC of this game has the buildup to sex and then that's it afaik. This game is probably 5% MC sex and 95% sex of others. The MC can also have sex with some prostitutes.

WinstonCock

Sep 21, 2017

View attachment 977346
Regarding the door where they sleep i dont upgrade the door but nothing happens like in the first game during the inn scene

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Regarding the door where they sleep i dont upgrade the door but nothing happens like in the first game during the inn scene
Are you talking about the door to your room? I don't remember about that particular event but I think there are a handful of conditions. Philia can't be a virgin and I think she should have sex with another knight already. I don't remember how that occurred but I do remember there was an image where you can peep on her from the vents.

Last edited:

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
I don't think there are any events implemented where she fucks others in your room, other than that one guy where you get the CG of her barely peeking out of her door. There are loads of unused CGs in the files, like the spying from the vents or her being tanned

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
does anyone know what to do after getting to knight rank 8? Philia asked to go to her kingdom before becoming a valkyria but
when I go to the shipyard, the guy there says it's not ready or something.
plus I can't promote past rank 8 because the quest it locked out or something even though I'm pretty sure that you can get to rank 9.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
does anyone know what to do after getting to knight rank 8? Philia asked to go to her kingdom before becoming a valkyria but
when I go to the shipyard, the guy there says it's not ready or something.
plus I can't promote past rank 8 because the quest it locked out or something even though I'm pretty sure that you can get to rank 9.
Have you talked to the knight to the right of Rank Up Quest message board? It's probably just an issue of not having enough points to do the next rank up quest.

Regarding the kingdom visit, I'm not entirely sure. It might not have been implemented or you had to set some triggers? Maybe talk to hte prisoners in the dungeon? Either way, it shouldn't affect your ability to progress in the main story.