RPGM [REQ] VALKYRIA [Shadow Garden]

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
well this game is a little bit abandoned but i want to ask if someone have the code for the undreground chruch pedestal the one says "i yo enter a secret word you may enter" abd i have another problem , sintax error imagen_2021-10-31_214039.png

Last edited:

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Here it is !
Hopefuly it works good ?! Had no time for testing wanted to upload asap
Translation files in attachment please open "Read me n instructions" to follow 2 step installation of the translation.

enjoy!

P.S
Let me know if it is not working or it's messed up or something thx and don't launch on me with armageddon :)
thank u but in the file (read me its not english ) here it is by this language i cant read it (
‚Í‚¶‚ß‚É
‚±‚Ì“x‚̓T[ƒNƒ‹wShadow Gardenx‚Ìì•iuVALKYRIAv‚ð
‚²w“ü‚µ‚Ä’¸‚«A½‚É‚ ‚肪‚Æ‚¤‚²‚´‚¢‚Ü‚·B

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

¡ì•i–¼FVALKYRIA
¡ƒtƒŠƒKƒiF³Þ§Ù·Ø±

¡§ìFShadow Garden (ƒTƒoƒgƒCƒJj
¡TwitterFhttps://twitter.com/saba_to_ika

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
can anyone have a wolkthrough ,because after defeating roberos i must report to studio but nothing happen in studio thank u so much

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
I have good and bad news. The bad news we dont have information about the update and the good news its the dev isnt dead. I check his twitter and he deleted some tweets and pinned his last tweet about dont give up.
So maybe we can still a hope about finish the game.
Here his twitter:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I have good and bad news. The bad news we dont have information about the update and the good news its the dev isnt dead. I check his twitter and he deleted some tweets and pinned his last tweet about dont give up.
So maybe we can still a hope about finish the game.
Here his twitter:
Fairly certain that it's all old stuff and no activity from the dev. The pinned tweet is when Valkyria was released on dlsite and there hasn't been any activity from the dev since. The tweet about not giving up isn't pinned but just his latest tweet, which was 3 years ago

Reactions: Diegoz

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
Fairly certain that it's all old stuff and no activity from the dev. The pinned tweet is when Valkyria was released on dlsite and there hasn't been any activity from the dev since. The tweet about not giving up isn't pinned but just his latest tweet, which was 3 years ago
He deleted his last tweet about a storm messed his house and other I don't remember but, the storm I clearly remember was his last tweet and have a ton of reply. And leaving his tweet about don't give up it's a bit suspicious.

haloaddict

Dec 1, 2019
He deleted his last tweet about a storm messed his house and other I don't remember but, the storm I clearly remember was his last tweet and have a ton of reply. And leaving his tweet about don't give up it's a bit suspicious.
Can confirm. I definitely remember that tweet of the storm which had an assload of replies from people waiting for the dev to come back. A spark of hope.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Such a shame that this game never sees the light of completion. His previous game Shadowcore was really good so there was hope that Valkyria would end as pretty good as well but alas. If the spark/motivation is gone there is nothing you can do I guess.

Reactions: Diegoz

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Such a shame that this game never sees the light of completion. His previous game Shadowcore was really good so there was hope that Valkyria would end as pretty good as well but alas. If the spark/motivation is gone there is nothing you can do I guess.
Yeah, sadly pretty common issue with ntr devs it seems. I guess the somewhat depressing nature of their works takes its toll?

Reactions: LordTuskar

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, sadly pretty common issue with ntr devs it seems. I guess the somewhat depressing nature of their works takes its toll?
Not to mention the amount of harrassement they receive, to make ntr you need to have thick skin or ignore the itnernet these days xD