RPGM [REQ] VALKYRIA [Shadow Garden]

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
error in battle -
Script 'Window Battle_log' line 311 ArgumentError occurred.
malformed format string - %S
OK, I think I know what the mistake is, I will try to fix it as quickly as possible, but I don't promise anything for these days (just fix it or I think I fix it, I'll upload it)
I am not an expert in any of this :p (It will help me find the error faster, if you upload your save file)

sad ............... no updates foreva
do not lose hope

Just to clarify, Albeiro, what version is it that you are using? (I am assuming the most updated one, but i could be wrong :p )
Also, Thank you very much for this.
I am using the most up-to-date that I have, which would be Ver 0.90.8, and I searched for more updated without success, according to the creator's notes there is no new content after that version so much is not lost either.

you are welcome :love:

Last edited:

snapshooter30

Jun 23, 2018
OK, I think I know what the mistake is, I will try to fix it as quickly as possible, but I don't promise anything for these days (just fix it or I think I fix it, I'll upload it)
I am not an expert in any of this :p (It will help me find the error faster, if you upload your save file)

do not lose hope

I am using the most up-to-date that I have, which would be Ver 0.90.8, and I searched for more updated without success, according to the creator's notes there is no new content after that version so much is not lost either.

you are welcome :love:
but this error 50-50% in battle/but if long fight =100%
anyone know where the -big slime and wolf /i find only in forest devil plant and ghost in undegraund in night.
i read in game only 2 expedition.next i think knight rank 8+

Last edited:

MrMarroc

Oct 13, 2019
I have found the battle error to happen when holding down either Z or CTRL to try and skip through text in battle. Im still testing for other instances, but considering i got the error consecutively 3 times fighting slimes outside of castle, and then it DIDNT happen when i didnt try to skip text, this is a possible troubleshoot.

snapshooter30

Jun 23, 2018
I have found the battle error to happen when holding down either Z or CTRL to try and skip through text in battle. Im still testing for other instances, but considering i got the error consecutively 3 times fighting slimes outside of castle, and then it DIDNT happen when i didnt try to skip text, this is a possible troubleshoot.
i hope error can be found easy 8(
this error i have always with shift or cntrl (fasted battle) or without/ easy enemy i can kill (5 round`s) 80% =no error(but i have it when do 1`st round~20%
allways save to next fight =can play. BUT BOSS is long fight and 100500% error on ~6+ round`s. 1h i try kill bee and can`t win=error.
in vers on 5 page= norm fight

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
ok, I think I have already solved the problem, it was directly with the translation of evasion, any fight would have the problem when the character or the enemy dodged, and spent several minutes in different fights (wasps, slims, thieves) and I have not seen problems, Tell me if there is another error and I will try to fix it ;)

Reactions: snapshooter30

MrMarroc

Oct 13, 2019
Downloading now, Will edit this post after a good couple hours of testing.

EDIT: No errors found in 2-3 hours of gameplay. Should be good to go!

Last edited:
Reactions: snapshooter30
Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone have any guides?
because he finishes the first 4 missions and he doesn't let me do anything else, I even do the expeditions and the story doesn't go on anyway

user171

Jul 26, 2017
Finally got to playing the new translation by Alberio and it seems pretty good for a machine translation, with one small nitpick...

It's not 0.90.8, or at least the scenes that were added in later versions are not in the gallery room. Great translation otherwise

Last edited:

deadwho

Jun 10, 2017
can anyone answer this , I just done the church zombie mission and did'nt save the nun i know the a extra scene on the next level of her but is there any scenes if i did recuse her in any point of the game or is there a way to recuse the nun from the second level.

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
Finally got to playing the new translation by Alberio and it seems pretty good for a machine translation, with one small nitpick...

It's not 0.90.8, or at least the scenes that were added in later versions are not in the gallery room. Great translation otherwise
OK, I thought that was version 0.90.8, if you tell me that it is not, could you tell me where to find it, to translate it or if there is a more updated one, it would be much better :)

user171

Jul 26, 2017
OK, I thought that was version 0.90.8, if you tell me that it is not, could you tell me where to find it, to translate it or if there is a more updated one, it would be much better :)
Page 4 still has a working link to the untranslated 90.8

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
well, you were right I was not translating version 0.90.8, now I think so, well there are 11 new scenes, already translated I think not already unlocked but I know that the game is also translated 95%, 10% Now I can say that I did, the other one is machine translation and events are no longer activated without completing others before what happened with my previous translation try it and tell me something,

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
does anyone know where I can find a light source to light up the grave/crypt in front of the church?

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
well, you were right I was not translating version 0.90.8, now I think so, well there are 11 new scenes, already translated I think not already unlocked but I know that the game is also translated 95%, 10% Now I can say that I did, the other one is machine translation and events are no longer activated without completing others before what happened with my previous translation try it and tell me something,
Hey. Tried your new translation. But it craches everytime, I try to talk to Philia in the bedrom. Have attaced a save if that can help you in anyway

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
Hey. Tried your new translation. But it craches everytime, I try to talk to Philia in the bedrom. Have attaced a save if that can help you in anyway
Thanks for the help, here you are already checked and tested, and it works if someone else gives you an error please tell me and I will try to fix it as quickly as possible ;)

snapshooter30

Jun 23, 2018
mb crashes becouse where translated "town`s(tp stone) +option`s like 26<100 and you can Philia be your girl/borthel-we see hiden option`s becouse they translated?

Albeiro

Aug 21, 2017
mb crashes becouse where translated "town`s(tp stone) +option`s like 26<100 and you can Philia be your girl/borthel-we see hiden option`s becouse they translated?
I am very sorry, I do not understand what you say, English is not my native language, and as you wrote, it is difficult for me

Found crash when try sleep in the inn Norava and Jietable.
If you upload your save, I can find the error more easily, and so I can upload faster, think that I can patch my own translations :D

since I have found other errors in my translations and for some reason after the fights the gold acquired continues to appear in Japanese and so I put it all together, thanks