RPGM None [Request] Get Violated By EVERY Girl You Encounter RPG ~MAX Volume!~

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
+1, is there anyone that mtled this? If so, can you link me to a guide? can never figured how to mtl games by myself.

Reactions: Shadow mage

ZateK_

Sep 24, 2019
Sorry to break your hopes but this game can't be translated. It can be only translated for someone with high level in Ruby and other things. They use a special code to call for text and BGM and that is linked to their script so maybe one day someone will do it but don't put your hope high. I recommend you using Textractor if you want to play it anyways search hooks with text and use Capture2Text to copy/paste the text.

puchix11

Apr 19, 2018
Sorry to break your hopes but this game can't be translated. It can be only translated for someone with high level in Ruby and other things. They use a special code to call for text and BGM and that is linked to their script so maybe one day someone will do it but don't put your hope high. I recommend you using Textractor if you want to play it anyways search hooks with text and use Capture2Text to copy/paste the text.
Thanks for the warning... So Kagura would be the most feasible hope? Or they don't do that kind of work?