RPGM None [Request] Get Violated By EVERY Girl You Encounter RPG ~MAX Volume!~

ZateK_

Sep 24, 2019
Thanks for the warning... So Kagura would be the most feasible hope? Or they don't do that kind of work?
I don't know if they do those kind of works. I think they do it with the studio that did the game so...
Like I said in my previous post you can still use Textractor to machine translate the game (outside of the game)

RipEng

Mar 3, 2021
Is the game supposed to be played with a small window? Everytime I set the game to fullscreen the resolution seems to go down, is this how it's supposed to be played? (sorry I'm new to eroge)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is the game supposed to be played with a small window? Everytime I set the game to fullscreen the resolution seems to go down, is this how it's supposed to be played? (sorry I'm new to eroge)
Have you tried pressing Alt and Enter?

ZateK_

Sep 24, 2019
scratch that, im feeling hella smart right now. Literally just cummed super hard, heart racing and everything, I used googles translate app which uses the camera to translate it and it works insanely well, I could understand the jist of it. Jesus fucking christ that's hot
If you were super smart you would have used textractor wich way better and not fucking annoying to use