RPGM None [Request] Get Violated By EVERY Girl You Encounter RPG ~MAX Volume!~

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm translating this game, since I'll no longer be active in this forum besides saying that I'm translating something I'll not create a translation thread.
If you want to say something to me do it on ulmf or patreon.
That is understandable. Once again, thank you for your work on the translation.

Projectdarkend

Jan 23, 2018
Hay am I doing something wrong or missing something? No mater what I do when I start the game it errors out with "file corrupted! please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application." despite doing wat it tells me. some help is appreciated.

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Hay am I doing something wrong or missing something? No mater what I do when I start the game it errors out with "file corrupted! please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application." despite doing wat it tells me. some help is appreciated.
I think that means you need the rtp for rpg maker your using.

Reactions: Projectdarkend

Projectdarkend

Jan 23, 2018
Still no luck I've tried downloading the rtp for my rpg maker version but it still gives the same error. Is there a Japanese version of rpg maker I'm suppose to use or something?

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Unpack it with japanese locale (somewhere you can set this option in WinRAR) or use a Locale Emulator to run it.