RPGM None [Request] Get Violated By EVERY Girl You Encounter RPG ~MAX Volume!~

tinsellieye

Oct 8, 2021
You're in the right place, the map is called Quest Reception, but I was just referring to it as the guild. If you do the deliver a message quest, it should unlock more quests for you to accept such as the sparkling rock, mystical water, and gems quests. Once you accept those quests, if you go gather those items at the cave, you should then be able to turn them in for a reward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Strange because I talked to her but nothing happend, could it be another bug?

Also I don't remember, the deliver a message quest is in the list of the other quest inside the guild or you just obtained it to start the other right after you completed it?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Strange because I talked to her but nothing happend, could it be another bug?

Also I don't remember, the deliver a message quest is in the list of the other quest inside the guild or you just obtained it to start the other right after you completed it?
You need to go inside and accept it from her first. The deliver a message quest is #33 on the list, so it's near the middle. Once you deliver the message to the girl standing outside the building, you can go and turn it in. As soon as you turn it in to Leah at the quest counter, more quests will be added. You will then need to accept those, once accepted, the quest will say in progress, and then you should be able to turn in the items you have for whatever quests you are working on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Savec

tinsellieye

Oct 8, 2021
You need to go inside and accept it from her first. The deliver a message quest is #33 on the list, so it's near the middle. Once you deliver the message to the girl standing outside the building, you can go and turn it in. As soon as you turn it in to Leah at the quest counter, more quests will be added. You will then need to accept those, once accepted, the quest will say in progress, and then you should be able to turn in the items you have for whatever quests you are working on.
alright i managed to figure it out, thanks a bunch for the help and also for the game download.

Kauld

Sep 21, 2020
So i am currently trying to get the prepatched game to work i have downloaded all 4 parts plus buggfix and extracted them but whenever i try to run it i get a window with blackscreen for a few seconds and then it crashes without error message. I have japanese local and rpgmaker also tried running as administrator am i missing something ?

Last edited:

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
So i am currently trying to get the prepatched game to work i have downloaded all 4 parts plus buggfix and extracted them but whenever i try to run it i get a window with blackscreen for a few seconds and then it crashes without error message. I have japanese local and rpgmaker also tried running as administrator am i missing something ?
Run the game in administrator mode. That fixed the crashing on start up for me.

Kauld

Sep 21, 2020
I have the same problem, just redownloaded the pre-patched version and the same thing happened. Locale / admin mode doesn't seem to fix it.

Edit : I cleared the temp folder (local > temp) and changed back to using an english locale as well as a reboot and the game works now using Win 7 compatibility mode and administrator. Not sure why that'd have fixed it though.
Doesnt seem to work for me :(

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I have the same problem, just redownloaded the pre-patched version and the same thing happened. Locale / admin mode doesn't seem to fix it.

Edit : I cleared the temp folder (local > temp) and changed back to using an english locale as well as a reboot and the game works now using Win 7 compatibility mode and administrator. Not sure why that'd have fixed it though.
Doesnt seem to work for me :(
With multiple people having problems running the game, I decided to test it out on a few other machines to see if they would have problems running it. Everything worked fine, including saving and loading, so I'm not entirely sure what could be causing the problem on starting the game, it could possibly be the script that increases the resolution, but it would a lot of work to adjust the resolution back to its default size. Sorry about the problems in trying to get it to run properly, there's not much else I can think of to try and fix it.

Last edited:

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
With multiple people having problems running the game, I decided to test it out on a few other machines to see if they would have problems running it. Everything worked fine, including saving and loading, so I'm not entirely sure what could be causing the problem on starting the game, it could possibly be the script that increases the resolution, but it would a lot of work to adjust the resolution back to its default size. Sorry about the problems in trying to get it to run properly, there's not much else I can think of to try and fix it.
So I'm having the same issue and when I ran the game in sandbox on Avast, it told me that it failed to initialize DirectX audio and then shut down. Do you think you could help me with that?

Ahh nvm. I'm just desperate to play and no matter what I do it won't run.

Last edited:

Savec

Apr 14, 2020
So I'm having the same issue and when I ran the game in sandbox on Avast, it told me that it failed to initialize DirectX audio and then shut down. Do you think you could help me with that?

Ahh nvm. I'm just desperate to play and no matter what I do it won't run.
It's strange it works great for me, I have had problems with some games and at the time it was useful to install this ( ) especially to problems related to Direct X

I had started an edited mtl of this game back in September while working on Welcome to Albion, but since this was quite a large project to work on, I didn’t want to make any promises too early. However, MediocreTranslation also started a translation of this in November, and when they left an announcement here, I messaged them about what to do in a situation like this. They said that they had already promised they would finish working on it and that these things happen sometimes. So, I decided not to make a post about the version I’d been working on until it was finished to try and not detract attention away from their project, as it was my fault for not saying that I was already working on it. Sorry again to MediocreTranslation.
Anyway, leaving that aside, thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your edit

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I added a compressed version of the game in my post here. I was reading on the rpgmaker vx ace forums that vx ace isn't that great at handling games that are larger than 2GB, so hopefully, this compressed version will be able to run for those that can't get it to start. Besides for what else other people have suggested to get it to start, some extra things to try if you can't get it to work are, to extract the game with Shift-JIS encoding, run with Japanese app locale, make sure the folder path is valid, and perhaps check to see if your antivirus is interfering with it running. That's all I can really suggest at the moment without having to modify the game further.

d34thh

Feb 28, 2021
Still getting black screened with the compressed version but i could run the raw game. But thanks for all your work translating and curating for this "genre".

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Still getting black screened with the compressed version but i could run the raw game. But thanks for all your work translating and curating for this "genre".
Out of curiosity, can you or someone else that has the blackscreen problem with either the compressed, regular version, or if you extracted the game and used the patch that I uploaded, try the script below. Just drop it into your game's data folder and overwrite. Most of the scripts are translated, besides the main bishop script which I think is causing the issue. If you try it and it works, I'd appreciate it if someone tells me. Hopefully, this at least gets the game to show a picture, then that will mean that it most likely is the resolution script causing all the issues.

Last edited:

Kauld

Sep 21, 2020
Out of curiosity, can you or someone else that has the blackscreen problem with either the compressed, regular version, or if you extracted the game and used the patch that I uploaded, try the script below. Just drop it into your game's data folder and overwrite. Most of the scripts are translated, besides the main bishop script which I think is causing the issue. If you try it and it works, I'd appreciate it if someone tells me. Hopefully, this at least gets the game to show a picture, then that will mean that it most likely is the resolution script causing all the issues.
Had blackscreen before but with the script it now works. Tried it on the compressed version.

dododo97

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah this fixed the blackscreen

Reactions: AceCyclone

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Had blackscreen before but with the script it now works. Tried it on the compressed version.
Yeah this fixed the blackscreen
Alright, thanks for confirming that. I'll put out a complete patch later today that will restore everything to the original size for those that get a black screen when launching the game.

Edit: Just to be sure that the black screen issue has been fixed, I've gone ahead and have attached the translated scripts here. I'd appreciate it if someone that gets the black screen can tell me if it works on their game before I move forward and package it together.

Last edited:

Kauld

Sep 21, 2020
Alright, thanks for confirming that. I'll put out a complete patch later today that will restore everything to the original size for those that get a black screen when launching the game.

Edit: Just to be sure that the black screen issue has been fixed, I've gone ahead and have attached the translated scripts here. I'd appreciate it if someone that gets the black screen can tell me if it works on their game before I move forward and package it together.
Also fixes it

d34thh

Feb 28, 2021
Yep its fixed but prison events doesn't end in prepatched version with the latest script (unless im missing something)

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Also fixes it
Yep its fixed but prison events doesn't end in prepatched version with the latest script (unless im missing something)
Thanks for testing it. I probably forgot to include the hospitalization and prison event fix. Even if the fix works the UI and images will be oversized, so I'll upload a resized patch sometime today to correct those issues.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I fixed the issue with the hospital and prison events again, I also fixed the crystal in the cheat room that gives items for the cave map. I'm letting the files compress right now before uploading the patch, but I was wondering if someone who gets the black screen could test one last script modification for me to try and get the increased resolution to work. Like the other scripts, just extract the files into your game's data folder. I don't expect this patch to work, but I need someone else to be able to confirm it since I can't replicate the issue.