RPGM None [Request] Get Violated By EVERY Girl You Encounter RPG ~MAX Volume!~

Homebyy

Jun 11, 2022
So, I have problem in this game that is when you start a new game it shows you the various key components like D for menu and other stuff....once I enter the game(after the introduction)non of the key works that shows in the first part. If I want to save my game I press D for menu but it dosen't work, same with all other buttons they don't respond. Can anyone help?

gamerjuic

Apr 1, 2022
Got a save to work after prowling the thread for a bit. Not a bug from translation since it carried over from my pre translation game. Just really wierd that it was only Adette and that one scene that was glitched.
How did you fix this? Having this problem, although the game is translated.

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
I had started an edited mtl of this game back in September while working on Welcome to Albion, but since this was quite a large project to work on, I didn’t want to make any promises too early. However, MediocreTranslation also started a translation of this in November, and when they left an announcement here, I messaged them about what to do in a situation like this. They said that they had already promised they would finish working on it and that these things happen sometimes. So, I decided not to make a post about the version I’d been working on until it was finished to try and not detract attention away from their project, as it was my fault for not saying that I was already working on it. Sorry again to MediocreTranslation.

Modded Version (Has no BGM during h-scenes for some people):
  • For a few reasons, the game has had its default resolution increased from 640x480px to 896x672px, by using a script. All images have been upscaled separately to the proper ratios to reflect the change in resolution. Quite a bit of the script needed to be tweaked around to account for the new resolution which caused a lot of errors while playing, but I think they should all be fixed.
Modded and Base Game Versions:
  • Added a cheat/debug room. It can be accessed by going to the shopping district and heading south. Look for the sparkling area down by the trees, pass through them, then go down the ladder to access the hidden room. It has a teleportation item in the chest to teleport you back to the room whenever you want. The symbol in the middle will teleport you back to the middle of the town.
  • Because of the conflict with keybinds, another script has been added to enable fullscreen. To enable fullscreen, press f5 or f6. This doesn't seem to work if you're already in a scene and vice versa, so simply put if you want to play in fullscreen, just activate it while out of an h-scene.

If there are any crashes, bugs, or if you want to report typos, you can leave a message here or message me. If a bug or crash occurs, an image of the error along with your save file can help out a lot.

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Unlock all CGs and Recollection Room:
To use this, simply extract the bb folder to where the main game's executable is located.

Scene Guide
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: If you just want to play the game, the simplest method is to download the prepatched base game. The modded version seems to have no BGM during H-scenes for some people, so I recommend the prepatched base game for now.

Below are the compressed versions of the game. The modified version will run the game at 896x672 with upscaled images, while the other version is the base game which should run fine if you have problems with the modified version. Both come with the cheat room and include the fullscreen++ script so use the f5 key to enter fullscreen or the f6 key to cycle between window ratios, this can only be done when an event is not active.

Prepatched Base Game:
Alternative Links:

Some people reported not getting any BGM during H-scenes for the modded version, however, I downloaded and tested it out on multiple computers without that bug occurring, so I'll leave the download up. I'm still not sure as to what might be causing people to have no BGM during h-scenes, it should be something related to the resolution script, but I can't figure out how to replicate the issue to figure out where to start in trying to fix it.

Modded Prepatched Game:

Main Patch(Modded): (Does not include main game)
In order to apply the patch, you'll need to have first downloaded v1.03 of the base game. To unpack the game, you'll need to use enigmaVBunpacker to extract the files. Once extracted, you'll get a folder name %DEFAULT FOLDER%. Rename that folder to something else without the percent signs. Rename the "Game_unpacked" executable that was extracted from the unpacker to "Game" without the quotes, then drag and drop the executable into the folder you just renamed. Next, delete the Game.rgss3a that is in the folder you just renamed. Lastly, extract the contents of this patch to the same folder, make sure to overwrite all files when asked. You should be able to play the game now.

Bugfix/Typo Patches
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't seem like the images are upscaled, they still appear pixelated

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Doesn't seem like the images are upscaled, they still appear pixelated
Are you on the base version or the modded version? Even on the modded version the image resolution is still 896x672px, so if you enter fullscreen they will be stretched out quite a bit. The base 896x672px was the highest resolution I could push for this game without running into other issues on Bishop's custom game scripts.

Reactions: theyakuzi

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
Are you on the base version or the modded version? Even on the modded version the image resolution is still 896x672px, so if you enter fullscreen they will be stretched out quite a bit. The base 896x672px was the highest resolution I could push for this game without running into other issues on Bishop's custom game scripts.
The problem is that it's hard to enjoy the game at its fullest without fullscreen, that res is just too small, I fixed this for another game by just zooming out and then upscaled the images , of course the game itself will appear small but it doesn't really matter as I think most would rather enjoy fullscreen with better quality scenes

However that game wasn't on vx ace so I'm not sure if its possible on this game

Yog'Sothoth

Jul 3, 2022
This game has OK scenes, full voice-acted is definitely a strong point, but it's SO. DAMN. GRINDY. Doing the same things over and over again is not fun in the slightest and unlocking scenes is a pain in the ass, good thing there's the unlocking mod here or else I would've completely ignored this game, being made in RPGM doesn't help it either, because holy shit RPGM games suck, they're all clones of each other in an engine that can only make old-school Dragon Quest clones to begin with.
Overall, this game has very strong positives, like voice-acting and variety of scenes, but it has also so many negatives it's impossible to take it seriously or even consider NOT using the unlocking mod, everything after the first hour of gameplay and I was already growing tired of the increasing repetition