RPGM None [Request] Get Violated By EVERY Girl You Encounter RPG ~MAX Volume!~

dododo97

Jun 29, 2020
I fixed the issue with the hospital and prison events again, I also fixed the crystal in the cheat room that gives items for the cave map. I'm letting the files compress right now before uploading the patch, but I was wondering if someone who gets the black screen could test one last script modification for me to try and get the increased resolution to work. Like the other scripts, just extract the files into your game's data folder. I don't expect this patch to work, but I need someone else to be able to confirm it since I can't replicate the issue.
The patch works for me and the Black screen is also fixt

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
I fixed the issue with the hospital and prison events again, I also fixed the crystal in the cheat room that gives items for the cave map. I'm letting the files compress right now before uploading the patch, but I was wondering if someone who gets the black screen could test one last script modification for me to try and get the increased resolution to work. Like the other scripts, just extract the files into your game's data folder. I don't expect this patch to work, but I need someone else to be able to confirm it since I can't replicate the issue.
I would hug you if I could. Thank you lad. Fixed the black screen problem for me. Although, whenever I press Alt + Enter to try and enter fullscreen (Even though when I press F1, it says that it's suppose to launch in Fullscreen), the game crashes. Also when I tried putting the script patch you put before the data one, it allowed me to fullscreen but the resolution was notably messed up. Took a snip of it on the title screen to show. Below is when I applied the Scripts patch you put.
1649171946915.png 1649171985959.png
Below here is when I overwrite it with the Data patch you post after. Unable to fullscreen but noticeably bigger.
1649172072483.png

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I would hug you if I could. Thank you lad. Fixed the black screen problem for me. Although, whenever I press Alt + Enter to try and enter fullscreen (Even though when I press F1, it says that it's suppose to launch in Fullscreen), the game crashes. Also when I tried putting the script patch you put before the data one, it allowed me to fullscreen but the resolution was notably messed up. Took a snip of it on the title screen to show. Below is when I applied the Scripts patch you put.

Below here is when I overwrite it with the Data patch you post after. Unable to fullscreen but noticeably bigger.
I'll upload a full prepatched version of the game probably sometime tomorrow to make it easier for people, but the updated full base patch is now able to be downloaded in my other post, the main patch or the compressed version patch will make sure you have the version with the fixed text size and cheat room.

Also, thanks for confirming that it works. There are 3 scripts that modify the resolution, so there are some compatibility issues between them. To go full-screen use the f5 button, to make the screen larger use the f6 button. The fullscreen button in the config menu has been disabled for that reason, however, I'm not sure how to prevent people from using alt+enter, so I'll probably make note of that in my other post. If there's another problem you can leave a post here for me.

Last edited:

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
I'll upload a full prepatched version of the game probably sometime tomorrow to make it easier for people, but the updated full base patch is now able to be downloaded in my other post, the main patch or the compressed version patch will make sure you have the version with the fixed text size and cheat room.

Also, thanks for confirming that it works. There are 3 scripts that modify the resolution, so there are some compatibility issues between them. To go full-screen use the f5 button, to make the screen larger use the f6 button. The fullscreen button in the config menu has been disabled for that reason, however, I'm not sure how to prevent people from using alt+enter, so I'll probably make note of that in my other post. If there's another problem you can leave a post here for me.
Few things I have noticed that aren't really bugs imo except this one.
The BGM doesn't seem to work. playing through the game early past the first 4 sex scenes I haven't heard any BGM at all even though there is a setting for it.
Other then that you can't get out of fullscreen when a sex scene is playing but you can if there isn't any.
Not sure if this is my fault meaning I was suppose to do something prior to unlock the quest board but it doesn't let me turn in quest. Just says unavaliable.

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Few things I have noticed that aren't really bugs imo except this one.
The BGM doesn't seem to work. playing through the game early past the first 4 sex scenes I haven't heard any BGM at all even though there is a setting for it.
Other then that you can't get out of fullscreen when a sex scene is playing but you can if there isn't any.
Not sure if this is my fault meaning I was suppose to do something prior to unlock the quest board but it doesn't let me turn in quest. Just says unavaliable.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to replicate the no BGM issue. If you go into your Audio/BGM/ folder is there a file called "15"? That's the one that should be playing during most sex scenes. Also, does the voice audio work? Considering that the resolution script has been the root of all the problems people have been having, it's most likely somehow interfering with it if I had to guess. I'll probably start on putting together a version of the base game with no modifications so that people can hopefully play bug free.

Unless there's a bug, most quests will have a requirement that needs to be met before they can be unlocked. To unlock the initial batch of quests, you need to talk to Leah at the quest counter and accept the only available quest, it's quest #33 on the list "Deliver A Message". Once you accept it, talk to the girl standing right outside of the quest building then go back to the counter to turn it in, which will unlock the initial first batch of quests.

So it this a translation or a patch for problems with the game in general?
I made a patch and prepatched version of the game here if you don't mind playing an edited mtl.

Last edited:

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
Unfortunately, I don't know how to replicate the no BGM issue. If you go into your Audio/BGM/ folder is there a file called "15"? That's the one that should be playing during most sex scenes. Also, does the voice audio work? Considering that the resolution script has been the root of all the problems people have been having, it's most likely somehow interfering with it if I had to guess. I'll probably start on putting together a version of the base game with no modifications so that people can hopefully play bug free.

Unless there's a bug, most quests will have a requirement that needs to be met before they can be unlocked. To unlock the initial batch of quests, you need to talk to Leah at the quest counter and accept the only available quest, it's quest #33 on the list "Deliver A Message". Once you accept it, talk to the girl standing right outside of the quest building then go back to the counter to turn it in, which will unlock the initial first batch of quests.

I made a patch and prepatched version of the game here if you don't mind playing an edited mtl.
OK, so the voice audio works fine for everything but still no BGM. The quest work great as well. Haven't encountered anything else. Also looking into the Audio/BGM/ folder there seems to be no 01 track.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
OK, so the voice audio works fine for everything but still no BGM. The quest work great as well. Haven't encountered anything else. Also looking into the Audio/BGM/ folder there seems to be no 01 track.
I honestly don't know why the voice audio works and the BGM doesn't, it's kind of hard to figure out when I can't replicate the issue. When I unpacked the original game, there was not a 01.ogg file, so I don't think that matters. I'll try and finish up the fixes for the unmodified prepatched version of the game tonight, then upload it tomorrow. Hopefully, that fixes the sound issue, everything will just be much smaller looking. I'll try and brainstorm some ideas for a fix for the no BGM issue.

Reactions: Savec

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
I honestly don't know why the voice audio works and the BGM doesn't, it's kind of hard to figure out when I can't replicate the issue. When I unpacked the original game, there was not a 01.ogg file, so I don't think that matters. I'll try and finish up the fixes for the unmodified prepatched version of the game tonight, then upload it tomorrow. Hopefully, that fixes the sound issue, everything will just be much smaller looking. I'll try and brainstorm some ideas for a fix for the no BGM issue.
Can I send you my copy of the game and see if you can try and deduce what is wrong with it then? Might be a me only issue.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Can I send you my copy of the game and see if you can try and deduce what is wrong with it then? Might be a me only issue.
Well, multiple people were having a problem with the blackscreen on startup, not so sure about the no BGM issue though, so I don't think it's just you having a issue with it. I also just added a compressed prepatched version of the base game with just the fullscreen++ script in my post here in case you want to try that. I couldn't find out how to solve the no BGM bug for those that have it, on my end I have the BGM all the way down to 10% because it's so loud, but I checked out the BGM section of the code and it all looks fine, I also verified the Bbtext file to make sure that my YAML syntax was correct, it could be something simple to solve the issue, but I'm out of ideas.

Last edited:

FrozenRose_

Formerly 'FrozenFlake'
Aug 17, 2019
Is anyone else having trouple unlocking Adettes final scene? Ive unlocked everyother seen so obviosuly Ive fullfilled the viewing requirments but no such luck. Any fixes or just a explanation as to why its bugging on me

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Is anyone else having trouple unlocking Adettes final scene? Ive unlocked everyother seen so obviosuly Ive fullfilled the viewing requirments but no such luck. Any fixes or just a explanation as to why its bugging on me
I can check it out, it's strange that those options aren't translated. Which version did you use?

FrozenRose_

Formerly 'FrozenFlake'
Aug 17, 2019
I can check it out, it's strange that those options aren't translated. Which version did you use?
Got a save to work after prowling the thread for a bit. Not a bug from translation since it carried over from my pre translation game. Just really wierd that it was only Adette and that one scene that was glitched.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Got a save to work after prowling the thread for a bit. Not a bug from translation since it carried over from my pre translation game. Just really wierd that it was only Adette and that one scene that was glitched.
Alright, glad you figured it out.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Out of curiosity, to make sure that all the issues were resolved for the patch here, was it just the modified version with the increased resolution that people had no BGM during h-scenes and blackscreen issues with, or does the compressed prepatched base game have those issues too?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I had started an edited mtl of this game back in September while working on Welcome to Albion, but since this was quite a large project to work on, I didn’t want to make any promises too early. However, MediocreTranslation also started a translation of this in November, and when they left an announcement here, I messaged them about what to do in a situation like this. They said that they had already promised they would finish working on it and that these things happen sometimes. So, I decided not to make a post about the version I’d been working on until it was finished to try and not detract attention away from their project, as it was my fault for not saying that I was already working on it. Sorry again to MediocreTranslation.

Modifications:
  • For a few reasons, the game has had its default resolution increased from 640x480px to 896x672px, by using a script. All images have been upscaled separately to the proper ratios to reflect the change in resolution. Quite a bit of the script needed to be tweaked around to account for the new resolution which caused a lot of errors while playing, but I think they should all be fixed.
  • Added a cheat/debug room. It can be accessed by going to the shopping district and heading south. Look for the sparkling area down by the trees, pass through them, then go down the ladder to access the hidden room. It has a teleportation item in the chest to teleport you back to the room whenever you want. The symbol in the middle will teleport you back to the middle of the town.
  • Because of the conflict with keybinds, another script has been added to enable fullscreen. To enable fullscreen, press f5 or f6. This doesn't seem to work if you're already in a scene and vice versa, so simply put if you want to play in fullscreen, just activate it while out of an h-scene.

If there are any crashes, bugs, or if you want to report typos, you can leave a message here or message me. If a bug or crash occurs, an image of the error along with your save file can help out a lot.

If you don't have the game, you'll need to download either the compressed or prepatched version down below. If you have the game already, then you can follow the instructions for the main patch. If you want to play, the simplest method is to download one of the compressed versions.

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Unlock all CGs and Recollection Room:
To use this, simply extract the bb folder to where the main game's executable is located.

Below are the compressed versions of the game. The modified version will run the game at 896x672 with upscaled images, while the other version is the normal game which should run fine if you have problems with the modified version. Both include the fullscreen++ script so use the f5 key to enter fullscreen or the f6 key to cycle between window ratios, this can only be done when an event is not active.

Compressed Prepatched Base Game:

Compressed Prepatched Modified Game:
If you have no BGM during h-scenes or blackscreen issues with the modified version, try the nonmodified version above.

Main Patch(Modified): (Does not include main game)
In order to apply the patch, you'll need to have first downloaded v1.03 of the base game. To unpack it, you'll need to use enigmaVBunpacker to extract the files. Once extracted, you'll get a folder name %DEFAULT FOLDER%. Rename that folder to something else without the percent signs. Rename the "Game_unpacked" executable that was extracted from the unpacker to "Game" without the quotes, then drag and drop the executable into the folder you just renamed. Next, delete the Game.rgss3a that is in the folder you just renamed. Lastly, extract the contents of this patch to the same folder, make sure to overwrite all files when asked. You should be able to play the game now.

Prepatched Modified Game:
I haven't added a non-compressed version of the base game yet, only the modified version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Patches

Scene Guide
Hello Can you add other links? MEGA have a quota limit so it's kind of a problem can you maybe add it on google drive mediafire or zippyshare? Or Any links would do