RPGM None [Request] Get Violated By EVERY Girl You Encounter RPG ~MAX Volume!~

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Oh man, nice work but this feels like a salad of mixed versions, scripts, fixes and translations xD I'm gonna pass.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Hello Can you add other links? MEGA have a quota limit so it's kind of a problem can you maybe add it on google drive mediafire or zippyshare? Or Any links would do
I added an alternative link, I think mega has a 4GB per day limit for free users, so if the mixdrop link is too slow you can wait for your limit to be renewed.

Oh man, nice work but this feels like a salad of mixed versions, scripts, fixes and translations xD I'm gonna pass.
The easiest method is to download the compressed prepatched base game, then extract it and you should be able to play. You're right about there being quite a few versions of the game, people were having issues getting the modded version to run, and I wasn't getting any issues on my end and I couldn't replicate certain bugs, so I ended up just uploading a prepatched version of the base game to make it simple for people that wanted to play.

I could just scrap the main patch(modified) and the prepatched modified game sections, then just keep the two compressed versions to make it easier for people to understand what they should download. I used to just upload patches, but there were quite a lot of people that didn't understand how to patch the files of a game by overwriting them, and this game's extraction process makes applying the patch even more difficult, so I decided to include a prepatched version to help make it easier for everyone.

Edit: For those wondering what post with the downloads is being discussed, it's this one here.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I added an alternative link, I think mega has a 4GB per day limit for free users, so if the mixdrop link is too slow you can wait for your limit to be renewed.

The easiest method is to download the compressed prepatched base game, then extract it and you should be able to play. You're right about there being quite a few versions of the game, people were having issues getting the modded version to run, and I wasn't getting any issues on my end and I couldn't replicate certain bugs, so I ended up just uploading a prepatched version of the base game to make it simple for people that wanted to play.

I could just scrap the main patch(modified) and the prepatched modified game sections, then just keep the two compressed versions to make it easier for people to understand what they should download. I used to just upload patches, but there were quite a lot of people that didn't understand how to patch the files of a game by overwriting them, and this game's extraction process makes applying the patch even more difficult, so I decided to include a prepatched version to help make it easier for everyone.

Edit: For those wondering what post with the downloads is being discussed, it's this one here.
Ah I see thanks by the way Is there any fix for the audio files? Game seems to be finding it whenever I boot it up

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021

When i translate a game and give out "playtest translation patches" i always say which version they need and where to find it. When i completed a translation for a game, i pack the "already patched" game into a .zip or .rar and upload it. Easiest way.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Ah I see thanks by the way Is there any fix for the audio files? Game seems to be finding it whenever I boot it up
What does the game find when it boots up? Are you playing the modded version of the game with the increased resolution or just the prepatched base game? What kind of audio error is it? The only audio bug someone mentioned, was for the modded version and that there was no BGM during h-scenes. I don't have any audio bugs on my end, so I imagine there will be people that will run into the bug and don't run into the bug, although I'm not sure what could cause it to happen.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
What does the game find when it boots up? Are you playing the modded version of the game with the increased resolution or just the prepatched base game? What kind of audio error is it? The only audio bug someone mentioned, was for the modded version and that there was no BGM during h-scenes. I don't have any audio bugs on my end, so I imagine there will be people that will run into the bug and don't run into the bug, although I'm not sure what could cause it to happen.
About that I downloaded the game from Kimochi.info then Applied your CompVRPG_MAXVv1.03 and this is what the game asked for
1653730245882.png

Oh yeah aside from those the alternative link that you mentioned the Mixdrop says Invalid ticket id

1653730684098.png

That's why I was asking if there were other links that you could upload

Last edited:

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
About that I downloaded the game from Kimochi.info then Applied your CompVRPG_MAXVv1.03 and this is what the game asked for
View attachment 1835908

Oh yeah aside from those the alternative link that you mentioned the Mixdrop says Invalid ticket
This has mostly to do with translation or wrong language selected while unzipping the files. Seems it is looking for a sound file named "Decision" in the scripts (because of translation) but the original name of this file is still in japanese, so the game can't find this specific file.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017

Oh yeah aside from those the alternative link that you mentioned the Mixdrop says Invalid ticket id

That's why I was asking if there were other links that you could upload
Did you use enigma unpacker to unpack the game, and then apply the patch? If you want to avoid going through several steps to patch the game, the easiest method is to download the compressed prepatched base version of the game in the downloads section that I linked, that way you can just extract and play.

Edit: If you're following along with the patching instructions to patch it yourself, then in the end, your extracted folder setup should look like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
This has mostly to do with translation or wrong language selected while unzipping the files. Seems it is looking for a sound file named "Decision" in the scripts (because of translation) but the original name of this file is still in japanese, so the game can't find this specific file.
Well I always use the japanese when I extract so There's no problem there

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Did you use enigma unpacker to unpack the game, and then apply the patch? If you want to avoid going through several steps to patch the game, the easiest method is to download the compressed prepatched base version of the game in the downloads section that I linked, that way you can just extract and play.

Edit: If you're following along with the patching instructions to patch it yourself, then in the end, your extracted folder setup should look like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah yes I just used the Enigma unpacker and It's working now sorry for the problem

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I was wondering if someone could test out the of the game and tell me if the BGM plays during H-scenes. Someone said they had no BGM during H-scenes, however, they didn't mention which version they were playing and I don't have the bug with either version, so I'd like to know if other people have the same problem.

Iwillsurvive

Nov 8, 2020
I was wondering if someone could test out the of the game and tell me if the BGM plays during H-scenes. Someone said they had no BGM during H-scenes, however, they didn't mention which version they were playing and I don't have the bug with either version, so I'd like to know if other people have the same problem.
Sure i'll give it a go.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Testing with the first H event you can get the bgm does not play in the Modified version of the compressed game, worked alright on the base game.
Thank you for testing it out, I'm not sure why the BGM works for me with the modified version. I've downloaded and tested it on a few other computers, and it worked for them, so I'm not all that sure what could be causing the issue. Perhaps it could be tied to the OS, monitor resolution, or monitor refresh rate. I think I remember hearing it somewhere that your monitor's refresh rate can sometime affect things in game if you don't take it into account. I'll have to read through the script again when I'm done with my current project.

Reactions: Iwillsurvive

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Hemdom`s and your versions
The version Hemdom posted is someone else's translation. And just to confirm, does the compressed prepatched base game version I made here give you that error?
Edit: Does it happen directly when you start the game or when you go to load a game?

Last edited: