RPGM None [Request] Get Violated By EVERY Girl You Encounter RPG ~MAX Volume!~

sauronman1

Aug 31, 2017
MediocreTranslation is using a subscribstar account now for their translations. for public translation patches, you can see them here at ulmf

Reactions: Savec

sauronman1

Aug 31, 2017
MediocreTranslation is using a subscribstar account now for their translations. for public translation patches, you can see them here at ulmf

Just noticed that the subscribestar account is still under review, so we gotta wait a while before they can post there for us to see.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Original thread title:
[RPGM][Request] Get Violated By EVERY Girl You Encounter RPG ~MAX Volume!~

Idk why the title was deleted but here is what it said before the deletion.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I had started an edited mtl of this game back in September while working on Welcome to Albion, but since this was quite a large project to work on, I didn’t want to make any promises too early. However, MediocreTranslation also started a translation of this in November, and when they left an announcement here, I messaged them about what to do in a situation like this. They said that they had already promised they would finish working on it and that these things happen sometimes. So, I decided not to make a post about the version I’d been working on until it was finished to try and not detract attention away from their project, as it was my fault for not saying that I was already working on it. Sorry again to MediocreTranslation.

Modded Version (Has no BGM during h-scenes for some people):
  • For a few reasons, the game has had its default resolution increased from 640x480px to 896x672px, by using a script. All images have been upscaled separately to the proper ratios to reflect the change in resolution. Quite a bit of the script needed to be tweaked around to account for the new resolution which caused a lot of errors while playing, but I think they should all be fixed.
Modded and Base Game Versions:
  • Added a cheat/debug room. It can be accessed by going to the shopping district and heading south. Look for the sparkling area down by the trees, pass through them, then go down the ladder to access the hidden room. It has a teleportation item in the chest to teleport you back to the room whenever you want. The symbol in the middle will teleport you back to the middle of the town.
  • Because of the conflict with keybinds, another script has been added to enable fullscreen. To enable fullscreen, press f5 or f6. This doesn't seem to work if you're already in a scene and vice versa, so simply put if you want to play in fullscreen, just activate it while out of an h-scene.

If there are any crashes, bugs, or if you want to report typos, you can leave a message here or message me. If a bug or crash occurs, an image of the error along with your save file can help out a lot.

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Unlock all CGs and Recollection Room:
To use this, simply extract the bb folder to where the main game's executable is located.

Scene Guide
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: If you just want to play the game, the simplest method is to download the prepatched base game. The modded version seems to have no BGM during H-scenes for some people, so I recommend the prepatched base game for now.

Below are the compressed versions of the game. The modified version will run the game at 896x672 with upscaled images, while the other version is the base game which should run fine if you have problems with the modified version. Both come with the cheat room and include the fullscreen++ script so use the f5 key to enter fullscreen or the f6 key to cycle between window ratios, this can only be done when an event is not active.

Prepatched Base Game:
Alternative Links:

Some people reported not getting any BGM during H-scenes for the modded version, however, I downloaded and tested it out on multiple computers without that bug occurring, so I'll leave the download up. I'm still not sure as to what might be causing people to have no BGM during h-scenes, it should be something related to the resolution script, but I can't figure out how to replicate the issue to figure out where to start in trying to fix it.

Modded Prepatched Game:

Main Patch(Modded): (Does not include main game)
In order to apply the patch, you'll need to have first downloaded v1.03 of the base game. To unpack the game, you'll need to use enigmaVBunpacker to extract the files. Once extracted, you'll get a folder name %DEFAULT FOLDER%. Rename that folder to something else without the percent signs. Rename the "Game_unpacked" executable that was extracted from the unpacker to "Game" without the quotes, then drag and drop the executable into the folder you just renamed. Next, delete the Game.rgss3a that is in the folder you just renamed. Lastly, extract the contents of this patch to the same folder, make sure to overwrite all files when asked. You should be able to play the game now.

Bugfix/Typo Patches

Last edited:

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
I downloaded the fully patched game and it crashes on start up. Tried both winrar and 7-zip to extract the files. Also tried with changing the name encoding to Japanese Shift-JIS but no luck.

Is anyone else encountering the same issue?

Nevermind, I had to run the game as administrator. That got the game to load properly.

P1ranhaaa

Jun 28, 2021
I had started an edited mtl of this game back in September while working on Welcome to Albion, but since this was quite a large project to work on, I didn’t want to make any promises too early. However, MediocreTranslation also started a translation of this in November, and when they left an announcement here, I messaged them about what to do in a situation like this. They said that they had already promised they would finish working on it and that these things happen sometimes. So, I decided not to make a post about the version I’d been working on until it was finished to try and not detract attention away from their project, as it was my fault for not saying that I was already working on it. Sorry again to MediocreTranslation.

Modifications:
  • For a few reasons, the game has had its default resolution increased from 640x480 to 896x672, by using a script. All images have been upscaled separately to the proper ratios to reflect the change in resolution. Quite a bit of the script needed to be tweaked around to account for the new resolution which caused a lot of errors while playing, but I think they should all be fixed.
  • Added a cheat/debug room. It can be accessed by going to the shopping district and heading south. Look for the sparkling area down by the trees, pass through them, then go down the ladder to access the hidden room. It has a teleportation item in the chest to teleport you back to the room whenever you want. The symbol in the middle will teleport you back to the middle of the town.
  • Because of the conflict with keybinds, another script has been added to enable fullscreen. To enable fullscreen, press f8. This doesn't seem to work if you're already in a scene and vice versa, so simply put if you want to play in fullscreen, just activate it while out of an h-scene.

Anyways, I’ll leave a download to the patch, which will require v1.03 of the base game. I’ll also leave links for the prepatched game, with the patch already applied. There is also another section for other typo and bugfix patches. I'll also include a scene guide down below if you need a reference to get a specific scene instead of going to the recollection room in the main menu. If there are any crashes, bugs, or if you want to report typos, you can leave a message here or message me. If a bug or crash occurs, an image of the error along with your save file can help out a lot.

Unlock all CGs and Gallery Room:
To use this, simply extract the bb folder to where the main game's executable is located.

Main Patch:
In order to apply the patch, you'll need to have first downloaded v1.03 of the base game. To unpack it, you'll need to use enigmaVBunpacker to extract the files. Once extracted, you'll get a folder name %DEFAULT FOLDER%. Rename that folder to something else without the percent signs. Rename the "Game_unpacked" executable that was extracted from the unpacker to "Game" without the quotes, then drag and drop the executable into the folder you just renamed. Next, delete the Game.rgss3a that is in the folder you just renamed. Lastly, extract the contents of this patch to the same folder, make sure to overwrite all files when asked. You should be able to play the game now.

I think the punishment / hospitalization events might be bugged - can't talk to the nurse or jailor after and the event never seems to end even after you've been punished.

Reactions: Urgle

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I think the punishment / hospitalization events might be bugged - can't talk to the nurse or jailor after and the event never seems to end even after you've been punished.
Yeah, they seem to be bugged. For some reason the patch and game both have this bug, however, the version I've been editing doesn't. Off the top of my head, I'm not too sure what could be causing it, so it could take some time to fix.

Edit: I think I've found the problem. I should have a fix for it sometime tonight. Unfortunately, I overwrote the main text file that I was working on accidentally, but I had a backup from five days ago, so only some proofreading was lost.

Edit: The issue with the hospitalization and prison events has been fixed, I'll reupload the patch in a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Urgle

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017

Modifications:
  • For a few reasons, the game has had its default resolution increased from 640x480 to 896x672, by using a script. All images have been upscaled separately to the proper ratios to reflect the change in resolution. Quite a bit of the script needed to be tweaked around to account for the new resolution which caused a lot of errors while playing, but I think they should all be fixed.
  • Because of the conflict with keybinds, another script has been added to enable fullscreen. To enable fullscreen, press f8. This doesn't seem to work if you're already in a scene and vice versa, so simply put if you want to play in fullscreen, just activate it while out of an h-scene.

Anyways, I’ll leave a download to the patch, which will require v1.03 of the base game. I’ll also leave links for the prepatched game, with the patch already applied. There is also another section for other typo and bugfix patches. I'll also include a scene guide down below if you need a reference to get a specific scene instead of going to the recollection room in the main menu. If there are any crashes, bugs, or if you want to report typos, you can leave a message here or message me. If a bug or crash occurs, an image of the error along with your save file can help out a lot.

Unlock all CGs and Gallery Room:

There's currently a bug with the prison and hospitalization events, links have been removed for now.
Main Patch:
In order to apply the patch, you'll need to have first downloaded v1.03 of the base game. To unpack it, you'll need to use enigmaVBunpacker to extract the files. Once extracted, you'll get a folder name %DEFAULT FOLDER%. Rename that folder to something else without the percent signs. Rename the "Game_unpacked" executable that was extracted from the unpacker to "Game" without the quotes, then drag and drop the executable into the folder you just renamed. Next, delete the Game.rgss3a that is in the folder you just renamed. Lastly, extract the contents of this patch to the same folder, make sure to overwrite all files when asked. You should be able to play the game now.

Where can we download v1.03? All the download links I've seen on here are down except maybe the torrent files.

Reactions: The1person

Ductface

Oct 11, 2020
Does anyone know how to complete the quest that tells you you need to deliver a message to a girl I haven't found one anywhere and am a dungeon or so deep in it feels weird that I haven't found it yet and it's gating all the other quests

jediswag77

Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to complete the quest that tells you you need to deliver a message to a girl I haven't found one anywhere and am a dungeon or so deep in it feels weird that I haven't found it yet and it's gating all the other quests
she is the npc right next to the quest hub

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ductface

tinsellieye

Oct 8, 2021
Yeah, they seem to be bugged. For some reason the patch and game both have this bug, however, the version I've been editing doesn't. Off the top of my head, I'm not too sure what could be causing it, so it could take some time to fix.

Edit: I think I've found the problem. I should have a fix for it sometime tonight. Unfortunately, I overwrote the main text file that I was working on accidentally, but I had a backup from five days ago, so only some proofreading was lost.

Edit: The issue with the hospitalization and prison events has been fixed, I'll reupload the patch in a bit.
idk if im doing something wrong but i cannot take any quest even tho i got the materials for it, did i perhaps skip a step to unlock it or is it also bugged?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
idk if im doing something wrong but i cannot take any quest even tho i got the materials for it, did i perhaps skip a step to unlock it or is it also bugged?
Do the quests say, "not available" or "in progress"? A lot of quest will be not available until certain requirements are met, to get the initial batch of quests, you need to do the "Deliver A Message" quest. If so, the person you need to give the message to is standing outside the guild, just talk to them to complete the mission and turn it in at the counter. If you have the game downloaded, I posted the latest bugfix for the prison and hospital scenes.

tinsellieye

Oct 8, 2021
Do the quests say, "not available" or "in progress"? A lot of quest will be not available until certain requirements are met, to get the initial batch of quests, you need to do the "Deliver A Message" quest. If so, the person you need to give the message to is standing outside the guild, just talk to them to complete the mission and turn it in at the counter. If you have the game downloaded, I posted the latest bugfix for the prison and hospital scenes.
will check right now, ill let you know if i managed to continue

tinsellieye

Oct 8, 2021
ok first thing first the bug is now fixed so thanks for that, meanwhile the quest are "not available", also im not sure where is this "guild" your talking about if you could provide a photo or the location i would be gratefull.

unless i need to beat the first boss in the cave to get the quest?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
ok first thing first the bug is now fixed so thanks for that, meanwhile the quest are "not available", also im not sure where is this "guild" your talking about if you could provide a photo or the location i would be gratefull
You're in the right place, the map is called Quest Reception, but I was just referring to it as the guild. If you do the deliver a message quest, it should unlock more quests for you to accept such as the sparkling rock, mystical water, and gems quests. Once you accept those quests, if you go gather those items at the cave, you should then be able to turn them in for a reward.

Last edited: