[Request] [Imaani GAMES] Oppai Jinba Musume no Nichijou

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
+1 I was just about to post a link but someone was quicker. Imaani is seriously the paizuri savant. Hope we can get a translation soon

mariorqs

Jun 7, 2018
I'm stuck lol Last thing I did was open the briefcase next to the bear and i checked everything else it seems.

EDIT: Seems I didnt click hard enough at the sink lol

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Welp, since there were no downloads to find anywhere I went ahead and supported the devs for all of us, DL link below :)

is this the latest ver? cause im having some animation glitches, and dlsite said there a bugfix

boobboob666

Dec 23, 2019
Didn't encounter any myself, but here's the newest download from DLsite for those who would like it!
u saved my day thanks
edit:wtf i cant read japanese how do i see pie zury

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2020
If you're all lazy and just want the scenes (like I usually am), here's my full save. There's no gallery as of yet, so you'll have to load before the final scene(s) to view them. Just walk through the main door on the upper floor to get it.

Last edited:

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
If you're all lazy and just want the scenes (like I usually am), here's my full save. There's no gallery as of yet, so you'll have to load before the final scene(s) to view them. Just walk through the main door on the upper floor to get it.

Thanks! Just to add to this, all of the animated scenes are available as webm movies in the "www" folder, regardless of how far into the game you are. You won't get any sound by watching them like this, but the most important thing - the animation - will be there.

Reactions: tfw_no_tomboy_gf