[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

Jul 3, 2017
I'd just hope they'll post the 90%+ partial here so someone else could finish it up if they've dropped the project completely. Would be a shame for the work to just be lost. Well, that or just get that last bit done with.

Velvetcrowe84

Aug 25, 2022
I'd just hope they'll post the 90%+ partial here so someone else could finish it up if they've dropped the project completely. Would be a shame for the work to just be lost. Well, that or just get that last bit done with.
If even, all the work he showed was the title screen that was worse than the original.

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
So optimisc bro, do even think that he has somthing else than the tittle screen done. Because he shown nothing else, just kept making excuses until he got bored of doing so.