[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
1 week and no response what so ever, I wonder are people this stupid as to not realize he is not going to post anything other then another lame excuse. Why holding on to a game and keep giving lame excuses for, when someone else could have taken it.

Last edited:

Replosion

Dec 27, 2023
1 week and no response what so ever, I wonder are people this stupid as to not realize he is not going to post anything other then another lame excuse. Why holding on to a game and keep giving lame axcuses for, when someone else could have taken it.
To be honest, I'm just replying to put more awareness on this thread, not to be hopeful for a sudden release!

Reactions: Velvetcrowe84

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
They haven't posted a single thing on the forums/been active since the 30th of December. In all honesty, I hope they're ok and nothing happened to them over the holidays.
I think they are still doing their uploading work, seeing as there were a couple of games where the uploader thanks him for supplying the copy. The last one was Speakeasy, which was uploaded last Sunday. The fact that he also made his profile completely private now, makes me believe he is simply trying to hide his activity on the site.

Its kinda sad he feels like he has to do this :confused: He must be embarrassed he couldn’t deliver on his promise again. Its okay, Sarica, you‘ve still done more for this community than 99.9% of all users, translation or no translation. Don’t listen to the angry freeloaders here who are just demanding more free shit like entitled children, you certainly don’t need to hide from them.

Last edited:

Trapped

Aug 10, 2017
I think they are still doing their uploading work, seeing as there were a couple of games where the uploader thanks him for supplying the copy. The last one was Speakeasy, which was uploaded last Sunday. The fact that he also made his profile completely private now, makes me believe he is simply trying to hide his activity on the site.

Its kinda sad he feels like he has to do this :confused: He must be embarrassed he couldn’t deliver on his promise again. Its okay, Sarica, you‘ve still done more for this community than 99.9% of all users, translation or no translation. Don’t listen to the angry freeloaders here who are just demanding more free shit like entitled children, you certainly don’t need to hide from them.
I also hope he is well but Speakeasy release date was December 29, 2023, maybe Sarica brought the game day of and gave it for uploading the day of. Who knows. Is there no other ways to check up on him beside f95? I wish at least it told us when was the last time he login in so we know he is at least alive.

donor

Jun 16, 2019

You are right about that (lol), I tried to mtl some games myself just because of him not showing on time and give the desired game so thought to atleast mtl myself for the first time and what should I have expected... it was a pain in a** to mtl VN type
(just mtl ok? nothing too advance) so took step down and mtl'd som rpgm instead with some obvious difficulties.

Guess I learned something new if nothing is what I have been telling myself since then.

• Haha
Reactions: Mungonr7123

Ayiin

Dec 18, 2021

Their profile has been private for quite some time now, months ago. Iirc, probably mid-last year as they were being harassed too much from this project. But you can still keep track of their activity by hovering over their name and clicking the number under "messages" ("811").

But yeah, agreed with the sentiment of your message and others alike: I hope they're ok. Hell, them making a new account and just ditching Sarica all together to avoid harassment would be better than something iffy happening to them.