[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

Trapped

Aug 10, 2017
Alright it's been around a week since the promised day and it was funny at first but not as much anymore. At first I thought that it would just be a delay of like a few days due to procrastination but now I am thinking maybe something irl happen to my man.

Option 1: Hurrying to finish translation to shut all the haters up. (its been a week)
Option 2: Pretending this never happened. (next level procrastination)
Option 3: Died or got into horrible irl situation.

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Alright it's been around a week since the promised day and it was funny at first but not as much anymore. At first I thought that it would just be a delay of like a few days due to procrastination but now I am thinking maybe something irl happen to my man.

Option 1: Hurrying to finish translation to shut all the haters up. (its been a week)
Option 2: Pretending this never happened. (next level procrastination)
Option 3: Died or got into horrible irl situation.
Bro, he hadn't shown any proof to begin with that he is even doing the game from day one except a cover which could easylie be done in a few minutes with pothoshop, no pics of a translation... So, is mostly likely not happening !!! The only problem is that he wasted someone else doing the game and is still doing it !

Ayiin

Dec 18, 2021
Personally, I'm more along the lines of "this is what we get. Sarica is punishing us for pestering them", maybe even "every time we mention it/the delay, they'll delay the release by a month".

I hope they're at least enjoying the new year =)

Trapped

Aug 10, 2017
I have a mental exercise you guys should do for some relief.

Expect it to release any time today.
Get angry when your expectations aren't met.
Repeat the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: Mungonr7123