[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Don't worry, guys. I said I would get this out by the end of December. And that's what'll happen. I go on annual leave next week, so I'll resume working on it then. Let's say December 31st just for the sake of it. Next time I post here, it will be to post the link. Trust me, I'm sick of this too and can't wait to get it out. You waited for a year and a half, please wait a few more weeks. That's all.
Why not release what you have for now until then ?

Reactions: Velvetcrowe84

johnboby1

Jun 18, 2022
Don't worry, guys. I said I would get this out by the end of December. And that's what'll happen. I go on annual leave next week, so I'll resume working on it then. Let's say December 31st just for the sake of it. Next time I post here, it will be to post the link. Trust me, I'm sick of this too and can't wait to get it out. You waited for a year and a half, please wait a few more weeks. That's all.
been edging for a year and a half now,im not ending until it come done

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
No, tomorrow is Christmas and I'm gonna spend it with my family. Like I said, just expect it on the 31st. Possibly January 1st, depending on where you live in the world.
Bro, your words at this point mean nothing, so you migh as well never release it in my opinion. You been draging this game on for over 1 year and moving the releases by half a year and so on.

Last edited: