[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
mmm I'm on the pin point page because their new game comes out on the 15th but on top of the game this game is promoted for steam, is it some kind of preview or what?

Maybe it's nothing but the fact that it's there is suspicious.
picture (2).png

Reactions: faresfares
Jul 3, 2017
mmm I'm on the pin point page because their new game comes out on the 15th but on top of the game this game is promoted for steam, is it some kind of preview or what?

View attachment 3171411
What they released on steam was like part 1 of the game with a worse than MTL "translation", absolute abomination.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
What they released on steam was like part 1 of the game with a worse than MTL "translation", absolute abomination.
The old still exists. It was a catastrophe. Horrible MTL, most of the game cut, and the H-CGs that were left in were cropped to meet Steam "standards." Yeah, it was quite something. Had no idea Pin-Point advertised it on their site as a "Perfect Translation." :ROFLMAO: And it's still there after all these years? Wow. But who knows, maybe Pin-Point is about to surprise us with a sudden 'Perfect Translation' release. Though I'm somewhat skeptical.

Velvetcrowe84

Aug 25, 2022
The old still exists. It was a catastrophe. Horrible MTL, most of the game cut, and the H-CGs that were left in were cropped to meet Steam "standards." Yeah, it was quite something. Had no idea Pin-Point advertised it on their site as a "Perfect Translation." :ROFLMAO: And it's still there after all these years? Wow. But who knows, maybe Pin-Point is about to surprise us with a sudden 'Perfect Translation' release. Though I'm somewhat skeptical.
It'd be pretty hilarious if they actually did upload an official translation before you : D.

• Haha
Reactions: BangB420 and Sarica

Kamekawk

Mar 20, 2019
As I said to you more than a year ago, the translation isn't even terrible. Not great, but it is clearly understandable.
As an example here is a random scene.

Last edited:

Kamekawk

Mar 20, 2019

View attachment 3171411
Here I'll make another example of the translation and reply to you with it since you asked about it.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
As I said to you more than a year ago, the translation isn't even terrible. Not great, but it is clearly understandable.
As an example here is a random scene.
Seems pretty terrible to me. Particularly for an official release advertised as a "perfect translation." This is a visual novel. The text and how it looks and reads should be given more care than anything else. If this was some other type of game, where gameplay was more important and the scenario came second, then yeah, who cares. But the text doesn't fit properly, name boxes are not adjusted, a dry, direct MTL with little editing, zero accounting for how it will read for an English audience? Also most likely tons of the text mistranslated, partially translated or plain missing, as is common with MTLs. And who knows what else. But sure, I suppose it's understandable. Definitely not the worst MTL out there.

I just know I certainly couldn't enjoy playing such a "translation." I already said I will get it out by the end of December. Dunno what your point was. If you enjoy playing that official release, then knock yourself out.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Don't worry, guys. I said I would get this out by the end of December. And that's what'll happen. I go on annual leave next week, so I'll resume working on it then. Let's say December 31st just for the sake of it. Next time I post here, it will be to post the link. Trust me, I'm sick of this too and can't wait to get it out. You waited for a year and a half, please wait a few more weeks. That's all.

Kamekawk

Mar 20, 2019
Seems pretty terrible to me. Particularly for an official release advertised as a "perfect translation." This is a visual novel. The text and how it looks and reads should be given more care than anything else. If this was some other type of game, where gameplay was more important and the scenario came second, then yeah, who cares. But the text doesn't fit properly, name boxes are not adjusted, a dry, direct MTL with little editing, zero accounting for how it will read for an English audience? Also most likely tons of the text mistranslated, partially translated or plain missing, as is common with MTLs. And who knows what else. But sure, I suppose it's understandable. Definitely not the worst MTL out there.

I just know I certainly couldn't enjoy playing such a "translation." I already said I will get it out by the end of December. Dunno what your point was. If you enjoy playing that official release, then knock yourself out.
My point was pretty clear. If you are supposed to be a translator and can't understand basic english, then it honestly doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.