[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Sarica is literally doing this for free. That alone entitles him to take as much time as he needs.
Agreed. I'm eternally grateful to Sarica just for giving us Prison Academia, one of my most favorite eroge of all time.

That said, I do also see the point of view that at some point when a translation is getting stalled for too long, it starts to feel like gatekeeping. Because it does prevent/discourage other translators from picking it up. Having a translation stuck at 90% finished for over a year when most manual translators takes the same amount of time to do a full translation for a VN this size(looking at people like Rattanman), this means that another translator could have picked up the game back then and have it completed a while ago.

I know my man Lewd Rider Ero just recently picked up the sequel for translation( ) and he already translated the spin-off(The Vulgar Life of Vanquished Princess ~Shameful Slave~). Who knows, maybe if it was not occupied, he would have picked this up a long time ago?

Anyhow, I know my man Sarica will deliver. Its just a matter of time. I just hope that the time isn't so long ways off that someone else could sweep in and have all his work be for nothing :( Sarica deserves to be the one who translates this for all the effort he put in and how he kept working on it despite some loss in motivation.

Last edited:

Velvetcrowe84

Aug 25, 2022
Agreed. I'm eternally grateful to Sarica just for him giving us Prison Academia, one of my most favorite eroge of all time.

That said, I do also see the point of view, that there has to be a time where a translation is getting stalled for so long, it starts to feel like gatekeeping. Because it does prevent/discourage other translators from picking it up. Having a translation stuck at 90% finished for over a year when most manual translators takes the same amount of time to do a full translation for a VN this size(looking at people like Rattanman), this means that another translator could have picked up the game back then and have it completed a while ago.

I know my man Lewd Rider Ero just recently picked up the sequel for translation( ) and he already translated the spin-off(The Vulgar Life of Vanquished Princess ~Shameful Slave~). Who knows, maybe if it was not occupied, he would have picked this up a long time ago?

Anyhow, I know my man Sarica will deliver. Its just a matter of time. I just hope that the time isn't so long ways off that someone else could sweep in and have all his work be for nothing :( Sarica deserves to be the one who translates this for all the effort he put in and how he kept working on it despite some loss in motivation.
Maybe he should just release what he has so somebody else can just finish the 1% already in less than a week as opposed to 3 months. Not like anybody will know the difference if he did the 100% version. Like his profile says: "Time waits for no one" and at this point he's just holding up people who would have had it done long ago.