[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
Every pin-point game is filled with onomatopoeia but this one surpasses it, especially in the scene where the girls are sucking off the vagrants, even I had trouble understanding what was being said there, so congratulations to the person who is translating this. It shouldn't be easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: vinny19

umikolp

Aug 5, 2017
Nope. Still here. Be patient. I know that's annoying to hear, but there it is. I've just been busy recently. Haven't forgotten.
Don't want to rush you or anything because I have no problem waiting, but do you have a rough estimate of how close you are? I think the last time you said it was at 80-90%, but that was a year ago.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Don't want to rush you or anything because I have no problem waiting, but do you have a rough estimate of how close you are? I think the last time you said it was at 80-90%, but that was a year ago.
And it really was about that much done. I just barely had the time to work on it since. Since then, it's been a few lines one day, then nothing for several weeks, then some work, then nothing for a month or two etc. Plus, I kind of lost motivation to work on it. Dunno why, just couldn't force myself. And also, whenever I did have some free time, I wanted to spend it doing something else.

As for the ETA, no. I won't be making that mistake again. It'll be out when ready. But it WILL definitely come out. There's not that much left. I just need to make myself do it. That's all I can say for now.

johnboby1

Jun 18, 2022
And it really was about that much done. I just barely had the time to work on it since. Since then, it's been a few lines one day, then nothing for several weeks, then some work, then nothing for a month or two etc. Plus, I kind of lost motivation to work on it. Dunno why, just couldn't force myself. And also, whenever I did have some free time, I wanted to spend it doing something else.

As for the ETA, no. I won't be making that mistake again. It'll be out when ready. But it WILL definitely come out. There's not that much left. I just need to make myself do it. That's all I can say for now.
thank for your hard work and dedication,take ur time no rush, we apreciate the effort

• Haha
Reactions: Mungonr7123

SUPAAA

Apr 27, 2022

take your time <3
IMG_0137.jpeg