[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I wonder if Rattanman has to deal with this BS or if the masses are just placated because they have a a visible percentage counter.
He might get a bit less but I'm sure people are bothering him to translate faster too, he just filters those remarks on his blog.

Reactions: vinny19
Jul 3, 2017
He might get a bit less but I'm sure people are bothering him to translate faster too, he just filters those remarks on his blog.
He answers some of them but I imagine he just ignores the vast majority. When it comes to quality translations (rare nowadays), you just have to be patient - it will be done when it is done. I waited for TA0 until Rattanman completed it, and I have been waiting for this. Good stuff takes time.

Just Rae

Jul 1, 2019
Just wait and see. The more people give him likes and find him excuses the more likely that will happen. Could be this game, the next, but he will do it eventualy. Or at worst ask for alot of money instead of being free.
I truly just don't think it's going to happen, if I could pay for them to do it I would. But other than that I just don't believe it's happening anymore